#real 20 mentally 28
01. How often do you walk around barefoot?
almost always. unless i’m going outside or my feet are really cold, i don’t wear socks or shoes
02. When you eat take-out, do you just eat it out of the containers provided?
it depends on what it is, but usually, yes
03. How do you prefer to travel? Plane, train, driving?
driving. i love a good drive with friends
04. Would you need to sleep with someone before considering marrying them?
05. How often do you make your bed?
i like half ass make it most days
07. Do you carry condoms?
08. Would you date someone who has a hearing aid?
09. If you were to be stuck on a deserted tropical island, how big would you like the island to be?
i’d prefer it to be relatively small
10. How organized are the files on your computer?
not organized at all lmao. i haven’t had time to set up my files the way i like on my new laptop
11. Have you ever been to a strip club?
12. Have you ever brought home a stray animal?
when i was a lot younger, yes
13. Did you have a childhood hero? Were they real or fictional?
not a hero, no
14. If you are put on hold and the music playing is a song you know, do you sing along?
lmao no, that literally has never happened anyway
15. Are you physically strong?
i’m losing some of my strength due to some health issues but yes, i’m fairly strong
16. Would you date someone with braces?
17. Does scuba diving interest you?
yeah, i’d like to try it one day
18. Would you ever ask your parents for relationship advice?
no, no no no lmao
19. Do you think people look up to you?
i doubt it
20. How often do you have trouble sleeping at night?
occasionally. i mostly have trouble staying asleep
21. Can you drive a manual transmission?
i learned recently but i would say i’d need more practice to effectively “know” how to drive a manual
22. Have you ever re-gifted a gift you didn’t care for?
23. Do you ever rehearse conversations before you have them?
24. You notice someone staring intently at you, what do you do?
25. Do you blush easily?
not at all
26. Do you get angry at yourself or at others more often?
27. Can you name five current world leaders?
28. When taking a cab, do you talk to the driver?
i rarely take cabs but it depends on the vibe
29. Do you like word games like Scrabble or Boggle?
oh hell yeah. i love pretty much any word game
30. Would you consider dating a psychiatrist or psychologist?
probably not because i want to be a therapist and truthfully, i think two mental health professionals together in a relationship is a recipe for disaster lmao
all the ones your comfortable answering <3
1. I chose Luis as my middle name :)
3. December 23
4. Capricorn. though idk why that's significant
5. ruby red
6. idk but i really like the number 7
7. no :(
8. born and raised in Canada :)
9. 5'6 last time I checked
10. I do not know my shoe size
11. uhhh- 2, 3 if you count my boots
12. idk i only remember chasing a laser pointer
13. none :)
14. bro what? no.
15. currently, it's 'Eight' by Sleeping At Last
16. V for Vendetta
17. that's a stupid question. my ideal partnerS are the ones i have. @no-i-in-heterosexual @ooooitsblue @filthyhobbithalfbreed @oh-pog-its-frog
18. absolutely not.
19. no. that's that
21. yes, several times
22. surprisingly, no. (i have broken the law before though)
23. no and I'm fine with that
24. I'd prefer neither but because they're mandatory in reality, showers
25. I'm not wearing socks. i hate socks.
26. if i was famous i wouldn't be here.
27. no, too much attention.
28. i don't even know how to categorize it
29. no, I don't even know what that means
31. the fetal position. why? because i started doing that at a young age to protect myself from my imaginary monsters, and continued to protect myself from my real monsters
34. not a real gun, no
35. yes, several times
36. well, i don't have a favorite word but i do have a favorite phrase; "perfectly imperfect"
38. 36 hours
39. yes. there are some that I don't remember. some I'm proud of. some I'm ashamed of. sone that aren't physical. but almost all of them were gained through fighting. fighting mental illness, fighting for my rights, fighting for my life... but it's okay. they're part of my story, and I can't change that, so i may as well embrace it.
40. probably not lol
41. depends what I'm lying about
42. probably not honestly
44. idk, y'all can judge that in a bit
45. fuck if i know
46. my personality type is "kid who spends too much time on tumblr and needs to see a therapist again"
47. my "fancy pants" (chinos that I didn't want but was required to get because of first impressions or something)
49. what does this mean?
52. grilled cheese
53. none, I'm scared of trying new things
54. given how my room looks I'll say messy even though I know why my room isn't clean and its not because i don't care
55. "i don't know"
57. depends what I'm getting ready for and why
58. no i literally hate myself
59. I don't eat lollipops
60. sometimes. but only when everyone who cares about me is unable to talk to me. which is often. very often.
62. reluctantly, i will let y'all judge that. pick a song, I'll post it in a bit
64. fuck no
66. I'm indifferent
67. hell no
70. no. and i never will.
71. almost everything
72. yes. no. no, I'm afraid of what's IN the dark.
73. sometimes I can't help it. i don't intend to be mean.
74. yes but don't you fucking dare.
75. i actually started a rumor about myself once in an attempt to get people to leave me alone.
76. no and i don't want to be
77. yes. man, i miss drinking.
79. Kaylen from grade 6.
80. none but i used to have my ears pierced.
82. depends on the situation
83. pretty fucking fast if i need to
84. naturally? brown kinda. currently? mostly blue
85. uh... blue-green? idk :(
88. my "mother" works in customer service, my mom doesn't work (she's on disability)
90. so many things
91. which one?
92. i don't want kids so no
93. none and also that's a bullshit question, if i had a kid I'd want them to be who they are and not ruled by some shitty made up rules
94. my partners
96. WHICH ONE??
97. i hope not
98. i answered this already.
99. white. usually. except after i do arts and crafts on my bed.
100. fuckin' uhhh- gross green, see?
3 notes · View notes
Diario de aprendizaje Elena Juan
Me voy a presentar a mi diario. Soy Elena, profesora especialista en Audición y Lenguaje en el CEIP Luis Vives de Parla. Llevo 28 años en la docencia, 20 de los cuales en este centro, impulsando cada día la integración efectiva de cada uno de mis alumnos/as. Trabajo con alumnos/as con distintos tipos de discapacidad: Retrasos Madurativos, Discapacidad mental, Trastornos de Lenguaje, Trastornos de Espectro Autista y Discapacidad auditiva.
Las ideas nuevas que me ha suscitado este bloque han sido poner nombre a las distintas inteligencias que tienen mis alumnos mediante las inteligencias múltiples, aunque para poder pasarles estos test, debería adaptarlos previamente, debido a las dificultades que presentan la mayoría de ellos.
Según la primera entrada en el diccionario de la Real Academia Española, inteligencia es la "capacidad de entender o comprender" y la segunda es la "capacidad de resolver problemas". En mi caso me quedo con la primera acepción, ya que sobre todo trabajo con mis alumnos el lenguaje oral y escrito.
Yo conozco a mis alumnos /as bastante bien, por una parte cuento con las pruebas y resultados de la evaluación psicopedagógica que realiza la orientadora del Centro, además previamente a mi actuación con ellos les realizo una serie de pruebas de lenguaje que me indican sus capacidades y sus deficiencias. Por otra parte a los alumnos se les conoce realmente con el trato diario y observándoles en distintas situaciones de aprendizaje. Además, los alumnos de programa suelen estar conmigo durante toda la escolaridad, por lo que acabo conociéndoles perfectamente
Bien es cierto que no he utilizado test de inteligencias múltiples con ellos hasta el momento para poder reconocer las distintas inteligencias que pueden tener, también es cierto que con las pruebas iniciales, la observación diaria y las adaptaciones curriculares que realizo a cada uno de ellos tengo una imagen bastante ajustada de lo que pueden o no hacer. Sin embargo mi intervención se basa especialmente en la inteligencia linguística, aunque haya otras inteligencias que también desarrollo al intervenir en ésta.
CREAR UNA ESCUELA PARA LA DIVERSIDAD
Para crear una escuela que diera respuesta a la diversidad de inteligencias de nuestros alumnos/as, tendría que ser primero una escuela con unas ratios más bajas, que nos permitan conocer a nuestros alumnos en profundidad. Tendría que ser una escuela con más recursos y mejor adaptados a los tiempos que corren para tener un gran abanico de éstos que ofrecer a nuestros alumnos y tendría que ser una escuela con docentes capaces de evolucionar con los tiempos y con las tecnologías de la información y la comunicación.
1 note · View note
got tagged by one of my fave mutuals @ringdonuts and decided i needed a distraction lmao
Rules: Answer 30 questions about yourself and tag 20 others you wanna know more about 😊
1. Name/Nickname: Greer is both my name and nickname. you figure it out
2. Gender: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i use she/they pronouns? we'll get back to that discussion later
3. Star Sign: virgo sun, taurus moon, cancer rising (i.e. I'm a mess)
4. Height: 5'6"? maybe? haven't checked in a while
5. Time: 6:23 pm
6. Birthday: 9/11 baybee
7. Favorite bands/groups: uh. truly couldn't tell ya. if im feeling nostalgic, fall out boy ig? im gonna co opt this question and say my fave podcasts are wine & crime, beach too sandy water too wet, and that's why we drink, and sounds fake but okay
8. Favorite solo artist: joseph dubay, scotty sire, and watsky come to mind
9. Song stuck in my head: Saint Bernard by Lincoln bc I was thinking of my mental illness playlist
10. Last Movie: Barb and Star go to Vista Del Mar (it was... a trip)
11. Last Show: Psych probably
12. When did I create this blog: jesus, it had to be at least 8 years ago bc my first post was about my 9th grade musical, i remember that much. update: I searched my email and i started my blog in november of 2012. so, there ya go
13. What do I post: anything that induces psychic damage to my followers. its just a hodge podge of things i enjoy tbh
14. Last thing I Googled: smth about resumes
15. Other blogs: i have a side blog (mostly aesthetic) @my-favorite-memory-with where i post all my favorite memories with different people (submissions are always welcome but rarely received)
16. Do I get asks: lmao not often no, usually they come from my friends
17. Why I chose my URL: firefly was a short-lived j*ss wh*don show that my mom and i really enjoyed, and i consider myself akin to a cinnamon jolly rancher in that i probably shouldn't exist but while I'm here I'm gonna make it everyone else's problem
18. Following: 1,338 idk man
19. Followers: 632???? idk why
20. Average hours of sleep: 6 usually does it
21. Lucky number: 7 13 and 21. idk why
22. Instruments: i can play the clarinet and that's about it
23. What am I wearing: blue slacks, a white tank and a gray cardigan. I'm out of clothes
24. Dream job: a stage manager, specifically for k*lli's show.
25. Dream trip: UGH a road trip with the banjo shrimps to a bunch of small towns across the us !!! staying in shitty motels and going to small museums and making food and just doing dumb dumb shit. that's the goal i just wanna tour
26. Favorite food: paastaaaa!!! and bread made with (really, by) celeste.
27. Nationality: American (listen i know)
28. Favorite song: Currently Least Favorite Only Child by Leanna Firestone but of all time probably the theme to M*A*S*H just bc nothing ever gets me as hyped
29. Last book I read: All of the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness by Michelle Paver. Got through that shit with frightening speed. unless you consider k*lli's fic (read here) a book
30. Top three fictional universes I’d like to live in: I love the idea of the CoAD universe, but I would have to be born into it to survive. Obviously, as a gay, I'm a slut for the Percy Jackson universe. And finally the universe of the librarians, if only so magic could be real in small doses
cool that was a fun lil brain exercise. uh if you got this far guess what. you gotta do the thing. also if you're mentioned at all you gotta do the thing. and if you related to ANY of my answers you gotta do the thing. hows that sound for a tag?
4 notes · View notes
Nome completo: Alfredo Rojos.
Idade: 24 anos.
Título real: Príncipe.
Ocupação: Mestrando em geografia.
Extracurriculares: Botânica, golfe.
Nível: Nível 1.
Faceclaim: Bradley Simpson, cantor.
Plots de interesse: Todos.
Patrono: Fujin, mitologia japonesa.
Relíquia: Uma pulseira com uma bolinha de neve que não para de nevar.
Daemon: Maradona, o pinguim.
1. Aerocinese: é a capacidade de controlar, gerar, ou absorver o elemento ar.
1.1. Ele manipula o vento, porém neste nível não faz muita coisa, podendo apenas projetar uma pequena ventania, brisa, acalmar ou agitar o vento. Esse poder é ineficaz no vácuo, já que ele exige a presença de uma atmosfera. As variações na pressão do ar podem complicar as coisas para ele. Pode acabar dando vantagem a adversários com Manipulação do Fogo, já que o fogo é alimentado pelo oxigênio presente no ar, tornando as chamas mais fortes. O alcance de seu poder é de até 20 metros.
1.2. Agora pode criar ventos mais fortes e ventanias maiores. Seus ventos já são fortes o bastante para fazer a copa das árvores balançarem e derrubar inimigos. Esse poder é ineficaz no vácuo, já que ele exige a presença de uma atmosfera. As variações na pressão do ar podem complicar as coisas para ele. Pode acabar dando vantagem a adversários com Manipulação do Fogo, já que o fogo é alimentado pelo oxigênio presente no ar, tornando as chamas mais fortes. O alcance de seu poder é de até 28 metros.
1.3. Agora seus ventos são muito abundantes e fortes. Ele se torna capaz de criar vendavais, algumas árvores cedem e acabam caindo devido a força dos seus ventos. Pessoas podem ser arrastadas. Esse poder é ineficaz no vácuo, já que ele exige a presença de uma atmosfera. As variações na pressão do ar podem complicar as coisas para ele. O alcance de seu poder é de até 30 metros.
1.4. Alfredo pode criar um furacão com grande poder destrutivo. Usando o poder de todos os ventos ele faz com que grandes ventanias se formem, sendo muito fortes. Esse poder é ineficaz no vácuo, já que ele exige a presença de uma atmosfera. As variações na pressão do ar podem complicar as coisas para ele. O tempo de duração do furacão é de apenas 30 minutos, se ele forçar mais que isso poderá ficar sem ar.
1.5. Seu poder se torna a nível molecular, podendo controlar moléculas de O2 e CO2 corporais causando no oponente falta de ar e até desmaios. Essa habilidade gasta muita energia vital. Uma vez usada é necessário dois dias de descanso. Caso, utilize de novo, ele fica ofegante e desmaia. O alcance de seu poder é de 1 metro.
2. Levitação: Ele poderá concentrar o ar para levitar, mover, ativar ou até mesmo destruir algum objeto físico.
2.1. Altera parte do controle aéreo utilizando as mãos, impulsionando, assim, pequenos objetos (0kg-29kg) a levitarem por um período de 60 minutos. Funciona apenas fisicamente, ou seja, é necessário lançar uma rajada de vento para funcionar. Não obtém nenhum funcionamento com objetos de metal.
2.2. Passa a controlar objetos de médio porte (30kg-60kg) por um período de 30 minutos, como mesas em geral, e até mesmo empurrar pessoas. Não obtém nenhum funcionamento com objetos de metal. Já pode flutuar a dois metros do solo por 5 minutos.
2.3. Possui a habilidade de levitar o próprio corpo e concentrar sua energia nas pernas, adicionando uma velocidade maior diante do seu voo. Seu alcance de voo é de 10 metros do solo por um período de 30 minutos.
2.4. Poderá levitar objetos de porte grandes (61kg-100kg) por um período de 15 minutos. Funcionará como um ataque mental.
2.5. Consegue levitar elementos, como água e fogo por conterem gases, tendo “controle” sobre eles, porém nenhuma imunidade. Dura somente 30 minutos. Sobre a habilidade de voo, ele voará livremente pelos céus sem nenhum problema, estando a 2 metros do solo, ao aumentar essa distância o gasto de energia é maior e o tempo de duração é de 10 minutos a menos a cada 2 metros a partir dos 10 metros descritos na habilidade 3.
3. Lâmina de Ar: Alfredo possui a capacidade de criar, através dos lábios ou das mãos, certas quantidades de ventos “laminados” que podem cortar ou perfurar um objeto.
3.1. Neste nível, Alfredo possui a capacidade de criar, através das mãos, certas quantidades de ventos “laminados” que podem cortar ou perfurar folhas ou texturas iguais a elas. Os ventos laminados alcançam uma distância de até 3 metros.
3.2. Os cortes são mais eficazes e mais profundos, uma vez que neste nível pele humana pode ser cortada superficialmente. Os ventos laminados alcançam uma distância de até 3,5 metros.
3.3. Agora a força do vento pode deixar cortes maiores e mais doloridos. Neste nível podem ser cortadas pedras e troncos de árvores de porte médio. Os ventos laminados alcançam uma distância de até 4,5 metros.
4.4. Pode fazer cortes incrivelmente profundos. Em animais, chega até a camada muscular. Neste nível metais podem ser cortados se forçados por um grande período de tempo. Os ventos laminados alcançam uma distância de até 5 metros.
3.5. Alfredo pode cortar até rochas, árvores de grande porte e pode causar pequenas rachaduras em construções civis. Nesse nível, ele consegue criar esses ventos também através dos lábios. Os ventos laminados alcançam uma distância de até 5,5 metros.
ev’s 600 follower writing challenge
first off, i’d like to say thank you so incredibly much for your undying support. you all truly mean the world to me, and i don’t know how the hell i got here but alas, you made it happen. i love you all.
tagging my lovely moots/taglist : @krasivayadarling @hoe4cedricdiggory @feliciamint @sugarywinterroses @faeinorbit @truly-insatiable @dianadiggory @animalcrackersinchurch @ceofcedric @annasdani @punkrific @anchoeritic @dogsandrocketsocks @jxsperhxle @oldschoolkiddo @amourtentiaa @inks-and-jinx @kmcedric11 @orifortheweeknd @fallin-4-ya @incxndio @daisyyy2516 @acosmis-t @thotbutpurple @randomoutsiders
alright, onto the fun part under the cut!
NO: incest, r*pe, excessive detail of mental illness or self harm, or any extreme topics that could potentially be triggering.
knock yourself out with: fluff, angst, smut - although, do put warnings accordingly, as i will be linking these on this post.
characters: this is only for the harry potter universe! marauders era, golden era, lightning era, whatever you want! just tell me the name <3
how to enter -
tag me in your fic!!! i want to see them! and dm me or send me an ask to alert me if i don’t see it, i tend to get a lot of notifs and don’t always click through all of them.
no deadline for this! take the time you need <3
warnings: some are nsfw/angsty! also be sure to check all of them out the last ones are some of the best but theres 95 so.
these aren’t all mine! it’s a menagerie of prompts i’ve found and made.
sorry for the alteration, but please limit your prompt choices to 3 per fic !
1. "Your hair is so soft.."
2. "It's too cold! Come back!"
3. "No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed."
4. "C'mere, you can sit in my lap until I'm done working."
long nights in the library | c.d - @faeinorbit
5. "I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention."
6. "Shh, you're safe. I won't let you go."
7. "What? does that feel good?"
8. "Just pretend to be my date."
9. "They did it." "No they did."
10. "I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified."
here for you | s.b. - @confuscita
11. "It's not a double date. We're just third and fourth wheeling."
12. "No no-it's alright, come here."
here for you | s.b. - @confuscita
13. "I'm not going to leave you. You're never going to have to suffer by yourself again, promise."
here for you | s.b. - @confuscita
14. "Look, I know we don't know each other that well, but I'm still worried about you. No one deserves to be alone."
here for you | s.b. - @confuscita
15. "If could, I would kiss away all of your scars."
here for you | s.b. - @confuscita
16. "I think I might be falling in love with you."
here for you | s.b. - @confuscita
17. "Your lips are so soft. I could kiss them all lday."
18. "It's not bad to cry. In fact, I think it makes a person stronger."
here for you | s.b. - @confuscita
19. "Mmm.. you're warm."
long nights in the library | c.d. - @faeinorbit
20. "You're SO cute when you're half asleep like this.."
long nights in the library | c.d. - @faeinorbit
21. "I've had a rough day and honestly all want right now is a drink and someone to cuddle with.."
22. "No, you can't get up! You're my prisoner for today."
23. "Shh, it was just a bad dream. Just a dream, okay? None of it was real.”
24. "You know I'm/we're always here for you, right?"
25. "Please talk to me about it."
26. "You have something in you hair.. um-do you want me to get it out?"
27. | remember practicing how to ask you out in the mirror.."
28. "I would've had breakfast ready, but you were sleeping on my arm and didn't want to wake you."
29. "I know I've kissed you like, ten times, but just like another ten, please."
30. "Are you wearing my shirt?"
31. "Wanna, like-I mean, if you're not busy.. We could get lunch? Or even just coffee if you don'thave a lot of time?"
32. "So I was driving past a pet store andcouldn't help but wonder how cute an animalwould be like in our home.."
33. "Let's just stay in bed."
34. "We live together. You can't blame this on anyone else."
35. "You're beautiful, you know that?"
36. "Shooting star. Make a wish."
37. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"
38. "Wow, you're hot."
39. “I want to marry you."
40. "I want to take a shower SO you should probably join me. It'll save water."
41. "You're just not the same anymore.."
42. "It's midnight! Where the hell were you?"
43. "What the hell is your problem?!"
44. "Why do you run away from your problems all the time?"
45. "You can't keep it all inside, you know? Bottling it up won't do any good."
here for you | s.b. - @confuscita
46. "Hey, I know you're hurting.. but, you're not alone, okay?"
here for you | s.b - @confuscita
47. I hate you! I'm sorry it took me so damn long to realize that."
48. "You lost your chance."
49. "I'm sorry if gave you the wrong impression."
50. "You can't just lose your temper like this every time you get a bit upset!"
51. "Calm down! You're scaring me!"
52. "Don't look at me like that."
53. "Were you ever going to tell me?"
54. "I'm done trying to help you!"
55. "Sorry doesn't fix everything."
53. "Were you ever going to tell me?"
54. "I'm done trying to help you!"
55. "Sorry doesn't fix everything."
56. "You didn't call. You didn't text. Nothing."
57. "It isn't up for debate."
58. "I don't know what's wrong, okay? I'm just... really tired."
59. "I'm fine. Stop asking."
falling apart | s.b. - @daisyyy2516
60. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong, and don't try lying to me."
61. "I hope someday you get a taste of your own medicine."
62. "Pack your shit and go. Get the fuck out of my sight!"
63. "Is this how little you think of me?"
64. "I can't do this anymore.. not with you."
65. "Are you happy now? Huh? DOES THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY?!"
66. "You said you'd always be there for me... so how did this happened? Why weren't you there?"
67. "Did it ever occur to you that you're hurting me too?"
68. “I don't need help! I just want the pain to end.”
84. "Yeah, well, I shut everybody out. Don't take it personally. It's just easier."
here for you | s.b - @confuscita
85. "You're jealous, aren't you?" "I'm not jealous."
86. "Were you ever going to tell me?"
87. 6 | can't believe you dragged me into this."
88. "Bite me." "'Eat me." "Kiss my ass."
89. "You think I'm dumb enough to fall for that stupid move?"
90. "You have to tell me why were committing a felony before we do it. Not that that's going to stop us, but at least I'll have all the facts."
here for you | s.b - @confuscita
91. "You weren't supposed to laugh! I'm so embarrassed!"
92. " I vote today be a pajama day."
93. "You’re such an idiot.” “I’m your idiot.”
94. "It's a real shame nobody asked for your opinion."
here for you | s.b - @confuscita
95. “I saw that. You just checked me out."
here for you | s.b - @confuscita
39 notes · View notes
Rhapsody of a Veela part 38
Summary: Y/n is imperiused by the mysterious dark wizard. After he leaves her with a warning of the full-moon, Draco discoveres her passed out on the trail from Hogsmeade to Hogwarts.
Pairings: Fred Weasley x Reader, Cedric Diggory x Reader, Draco Malfoy x Reade x Reader / Yes I know, so many ships but still, this takes place over a few years so I think it`s fair.
Word Count: 1.6k
Part.1 / Part.2 / Part.3 / Part.4 / Part.5 / Part.6 / Part.7 / Part.8 / Part.9 / Part.10 / Part.11 / Part.12 / Part.13 / Part.14 / Part.15 / Part.16 / Part.17 / Part.18 / Part.19 / Part.20 / Part.21 / Part.22 / Part.23 / Part.24 / Part.25 / Part.26 / Part.27 / Part.28 / Part.29 / Part.30 / Part.31 / Part.32 / Part.33 / Part.34 / Part.35 / Part.36 / Part.37 / Part.39 /
Part.38 - Truth
The effect of the forbidden Imperius curse hit you in an instant, it calmed you down somehow. Your silver lime wand slipped right out of the weakened grasp of your hand, and all your fears and worries washed away to somewhere so distant there was not a single care in your world. The darkness that loomed around you no longer felt threatening at all, in fact you felt rather hopeful about it all. Despite the wand that lay at your feet, and despite the mysterious dark wizard that had taken George`s shape before you.
He stepped closer to you, picked up your wand and caressed it with his fingers before he looked back at you menacingly,
“You`re quite lucky you don`t look anything like your old man” he smirked, “That you don`t got his nose… or lack thereof..”
He had found out the truth after you threatened him last time. You had told him the Dark Lord may give him gold, but he`d never let him live to spend a sickle of it.
“But then again, `suppose the genetics of a Veela mother really can work wonders like that, eh?”
As he circled you like some sort of animal before its prey, you felt something call out to you from deep within, but it was like a voice so faint and far away that you could not make anything out.
“Anyhow, so as it happens Bellatrix Lestrange would very much like you dead and buried, and as we now know you are far more valuable alive… seeing as you`re quite a threat to someone who considers themselves the closest ally to the Dark Lord..”
“But killing you seems like a bad investment, and I`ve grown quite fond of you” he whispered too close to your neck, brushing your silver hair behind your ear.
“So naturally, I decided to blackmail her. It`s proven itself to be quite profitable since we last met… and the Dark Lord, well it seems to me he wants you to stay right where you are at the moment”
You tried to concentrate on the whispering voice you heard from so far away, it felt distressing the longer you focused on it and the waves of the most wonderful euphoria now seemed to crash onto the surface of melancholia. You closed your eyes, you were still pinned to the spot you were at. Unable to move even a muscle, unable to speak a word unless he wanted you to.
“I would not get too relaxed however, Lestrange is a cunning woman, I`m sure she`ll find someway else to get rid of you..”
You could hear her clearly now, the voice of a woman calling out to you distraught. Telling you to focus, snap out of the spell your mind was put under and escape. She sounded so familiar, and yet you did not know her at all.
“I advise you to stay inside the castle at all times…especially during full-moon`s like today… I don`t trust that Lestrange woman, she`s quite desperate now that she knows how easily she can be cast aside” the wizard in George`s polyjuiced-guise continued, his eyes studying your face as if he could tell that his control was slipping.
“So until we meet again, love, I`d watch my back if I were you” he whispered disturbingly tenderly, then flicked his wand and stepped a few feet back, giving you a strangely theatrical bow before he disapparated into thin air.
You dropped to your knees. The forbidden Imperius curse slipped away from your mind completely, along with all the comfort it had unexpectedly brought you. Now you were just sitting there on the bare cold ground, shaking like a sick child. It started raining from the dark skies above you, and the shrieks of the ravens could be heard in the distance. The shock of it all made you feel unable to even get up, your body still tense from the brief loss of control.
At that moment a figure appeared in the distance, hooded by their Hogwarts robe you could not tell who it was at first. By the time he had reached you, you had slipped into unconsciousness by the mere stress of it all.
You woke up in a bed at the Hospital Wing, it was night-time and dinner at the Great Hall had long passed. The rain was still drumming harshly at the large painted windows, it`s rhythm was what had awakened you in the first place. Hermione was sitting curled up in a chair next to the bed, soundly asleep with an open book in her lap. It was astounding to you, that even in times like this she dutifully continued to study for her O.W.L.S examination, whereas you yourself hardly had any energy for it at all. You sat up in the bed, and the creak of the metallic framework woke her up with a start.
“Y/n!” she gasped, “What happened?, are you alright?”
Her big brown eyes studied you tiredly, and for a moment you did not know what to say. You weren`t alright at all, nothing about anything was in any way alright. Before you knew it, you had burst into tears. Unable to speak even a word at all as you wept and wept like you had never before. Hermione immediately reached out to hug you warmly, you supposed she could tell by your reaction.
“Draco found you passed out on the ground on his way back from Hogsmeade, he carried you here himself” she started explaining with a confused look on her face,
“I find it odd, it seems a little out of character for him to go through all that trouble” she continued, trying to piece the puzzle together in her head as tears continued rolling down your cheeks.
“Hermione, I need to tell you something, but you must promise you won`t tell anyone else” you hiccoughed, and she intently nodded, fearful of what you might say next.
You started explaining to her what really had happened the first night you supposedly had sleepwalked into the forbidden forest. About how you initially thought you were being haunted by Cedric`s spirit, then became convinced you were going mental, seeing things that was not really there.
“But he was real” you whispered erratically, “But it was not really him Hermione, but I did not know!” you started weeping again.
“He used Polyjuice potion, it`s so simple yet so genius”
“Who was it then?” Hermione asked with a serious look on her face, unsure of whether she had properly followed the story or not.
“I don`t know, some dark Wizard…. He was sent to lure me out away from the castle.. to..to kill me” you continued to ramble, “B-Bellatrix Lestrange want`s me dead”
Hermione went a little pale by the sound of her name, she had clearly done her reading on the last wizarding war.
“But.. he did not kill you?” Hermione asked like a question, although you were sitting there right before her. Alive and unharmed for as far as she could tell.
“No, he`s blackmailing her now… because of.. you-know-who”
You really had to pick up some courage to continue, taking a deep breath as you watched the confusion only unfold deeper in her eyes.
“Did Harry never tell you?” you asked, somewhat relieved. Although you were certain Hermione had never acted any differently around you since the night of the Triwizard Tournament and all its tragedy.
She seemed flabbergasted but shook her head, the unruly waves of her hair falling over her shoulders.
“About my father..” you gulped,
“I thought you did not know who he was”
“I do know now, thanks to Moody- no, Barty Crouch jr the night Cedric was murdered”
Hermione tried her very best to phase herself for whatever horrid secret you were about to reveal, and then you did. You could not keep all of this to yourself anymore. All the secrets, painfully churning around your chest like barb wire, tightening around your heart whenever you added any lies to hide away the truth.
“I`m the Dark Lord`s heir, I`m his daughter”
The paleness on Hermione`s face was no incomparable to that from before, she now looked like a ghost herself. You could physically see all the different thoughts of conflict move across her face in waves. It was certainly not often that Hermione did not know what to say.
“Y/n.. are you sure you`ve not gone mental?” she asked worriedly, perhaps it was all far too bizarre to make any sense in her head.
“I`m sure, if there was any doubt left Hermione it disappeared when the mercenary showed up again when I was walking back from Hogsmeade..” you stated, sickly remembering all the details as images flying through your mind.
“He used Polyjuice potion again, said he had stolen a hair from George, thinking he was Fred”
“Seems.. fairly logical” Hermione mumbled intently,
“He came to warn me, that Bellatrix would not give up so easily… and that I should stay in the castle at all times during full-moons”
Hermione wrinkled her nose,
“But it`s a full-moon tonight, the flower moon….. Y/n do you think she`d send.. a werewolf?”
You immediately got goosebumps by the suggestion,
“Blimey I hope not” you whispered, “Hermione..I`m safe inside the castle.. right?”
“Well…that`s debatable… no one could possibly apparate inside, but we all remember a few years ago when Sirius managed to sneak inside anyway..”
You swallowed nervously, one thing was for sure, for the next three days you would not dare to step even a foot outside the castle. Deciding that the safest place to stay would be in the girls dormitory in Gryffindor tower, where no boy or dark wizard for that matter could even take a step in the cursed discriminatory stairs.
Part.39 - Flower Moon
9 notes · View notes
Sex Dungeons and Bad Dragons
1. Do you ever get frustrated because even though you know a dragon can't really breathe fire, it can still kill you with blizzard?
2. Do you ever have to fight a Gay Spider Man for D&D?
3. Have you ever had sex while playing Dungeons and Dragons?
4. Would it be hotter if your character was talking in your head or having sex with a dead body?
5. Would it be hotter if you were the Gay Spider Man?
6. If you could play a character based on any historical figure, who would it be?
7. What's your favorite species of dragon?
8. If you could play a character based on anyone from history, past or present, who would you choose?
9. What would your character's name be?
10. Would you rather have to be a Jesuit, or a Y2K computer?
11. Who's more badass, a knight or a medieval king?
12. Would you rather be paid $50 to watch a video, or have sex with an Amazon?
13. Would you rather be played by one of the posers in Let's Play or one of the real players?
14. If you could show your character off to others, what would it look like?
15. Could you handle the secret that you were the gay spider man?
16. Would you rather hurt someone in self-defense, or create and end to a famine with your breath?
17. Are you a competitive person or a cooperative one?
18. Would you rather be buried in the mud, or have a gun in your mouth?
19. Would you rather be the centre of attention or be left in the dust in a crowd?
20. Would you rather be the first to die, or be the last?
21. Would you rather sacrifice your own life for someone else, or save someone else's life?
22. Is it better to be cruel to some, or to many?
23. Do you have a long or a short memory?
24. Would you rather be a jerk to people, or a decent person?
25. Would you rather be false, or honest?
26. Would you rather lie to people, or tell the truth to them?
27. Are you selfish, or compassionate?
28. What's your favorite kind of music?
29. What's your guilty pleasure?
30. How do you think you'd handle yourself in a fight between a lion and a man?
31. What part of your body do you miss the most?
32. First thing you notice when you awake in the morning?
33. Something you can't seem to stop thinking about?
34. If you could choose the color of your eyes, would you?
35. If you could take on the role of your favorite movie character, who would you play?
36. If you could have the experience of sex with one person, who would it be?
37. What do you think about most?
38. What's the most awkward thing you've ever done?
39. What's a part of you that other people don't really know?
40. Are you a social or a private person?
41. What's your favorite kind of comedy?
42. Describe your dream home.
43. What do you think happens when people die?
44. What's your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
45. Who's the last person you called?
46. Favorite kind of weather?
47. Do you have a bad habit of letting your anger get the best of you?
48. Do you have a temper, and if so, what is it like to have one?
49. Do you have any family (especially blood relatives)?
50. Do you know any languages?
51. If you could change your eye color, would you?
52. Are you a spiritual or an atheist?
53. How do you spend your free time?
54. Describe your daily life.
55. Do you believe in karma or the rules of karmic balance?
56. Do you want to get married? What do you want out of a marriage?
57. If you could change your eye color, would you?
58. Have you ever had a close friend?
59. Is there someone who continuously helps you?
60. What do you most like to do when you're not being productive?
61. Do you consider yourself wise?
62. Do you have any obsessions?
63. Do you find satisfaction in what you create?
64. Do you have stressful dreams?
65. Would you rather spend time with your friends or family?
66. Where are you from?
67. Where do you go when you're upset?
68. Where do you feel you belong?
69. What are you listening to right now?
70. Are you listening to music right now?
71. Have you ever been diagnosed with any mental illness?
72. Have you ever had suicidal thoughts? If so, how many times?
73. Do you consider yourself a romantic?
74. Have you ever visited the Seattle area?
75. Have you ever visited a Disney park?
76. What is something you're really, really excited about?
77. Do you have insomnia?
78. Where do you want to be right now?
79. Where do you want to be right now?
80. Where did you go on your birthday?
81. What are you listening to right now?
82. Name five things that will make you happy on your birthday.
83. What are you most excited for on your birthday?
84. Name five things that make you happy on your birthday.
85. What were you doing five minutes ago?
86. What are you listening to right now?
87. Have you ever read 'The Cat in the Hat'?
88. Who is your best friend?
89. Do you have a shelf with all your things? If so, what is it for?
90. Do you own anything from online stores? If not, what are you waiting for?
91. Do you have any pictures on your phone? If so, what is the device they're on?
92. Have you ever played an instrument? If not, what are you waiting for?
93. Would you rather hike a thousand miles or swim a thousand lakes?
94. How many people have you cried in front of in your life?
95. Do you have short or long hair?
96. Who was the last person you spoke to?
97. Name five things you find cute.
98. What would your bedroom look like if it were a piece of artwork?
99. How long have you had your smartphone?
100. What are you reading right now?
101. What is something you're very proud of?
102. What are you listening to on your music app right now?
6 notes · View notes
for that anon at like 3:30 am who asked me about whether the flyers would’ve taken nick because they were originally supposed to pick later, can i interest you in a variety of mock-draft articles from before the draft talking about him and where they thought he’d go. kind of an interesting alternate universe exercise (the answers will horrify you!)
Adam Kimelman, 1/20/17: 28. Chicago Blackhawks - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound (OHL). Scouts like the hockey sense Suzuki (5-11, 187) has displayed, and he's able to make smart plays at high speed. He's also stronger on his skates than his size indicates.
Mike Morreale, 1/20/17: 22. San Jose Sharks - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound (OHL). Suzuki (5-11, 187) has 56 points (23 goals, 33 assists) and a plus-28 rating in 43 games, all improvements from the 20 goals, 38 points and minus-15 he had in 63 games last season as an OHL rookie. He's versatile, has high-end hockey sense and vision and is a gifted passer and underrated finisher.
Adam Kimelman, 4/30/17: 13. Winnipeg Jets - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound (OHL). Suzuki was in the top five in the OHL in goals (45, fourth) and points (96, fifth) but his real assets are his smarts, non-stop energy and willingness to work hard in all three zones. Eventually adding Suzuki (5-11, 183) to Mark Scheifele and Bryan Little would give the Jets enviable depth through the middle.
Mike Morreale, 4/30/17: 13. Winnipeg Jets - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound (OHL). Suzuki (5-11, 183) was one of the more consistent prospects all season from an offensive standpoint; he was fifth in the OHL with 96 points (45 goals, 51 assists) and tied for fifth with 14 power-play goals. He was an offensive leader on a team ranked among the top 10 in the Canadian Hockey League and consistently produced against tough competition.
Guillaume Lepage, 5/29/17: 13. Winnipeg Jets - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound (OHL). What he gives up in size (5-11, 183) he makes up for in goals. Suzuki had 96 points (45 goals, 51 assists) in 65 games to finish fifth in OHL scoring. The dynamic forward plays with no fear and is relentless in the corners to win battles for pucks.
George Johnson, 6/1/17: 16. Calgary Flames - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound Attack (OHL). Sparkplug centreman finished second in OHL scoring this season at 96 points - including 45 snipes - and 23 more over 17 playoff appearances. Received the William Hanley Trophy as most sportsmanlike player in the 'O. Flames' GM Brad Treliving is constantly talking about adding strength down centre. This would be another. A real find, if he's still available.
Paul Mawdsley, 6/1/17: 17. Toronto Maple Leafs - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound Attack (OHL). The 5-foot-10 centre showed a penchant for scoring in the OHL as he finished the 2016-17 season ranked fifth with 45 goals and 51 assists. Although he is a tad undersized, he flashes a high hockey IQ and an ability to play on both special teams units.
Aaron Vickers, 6/1/17: 24. Columbus Blue Jackets - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound Attack (OHL). Suzuki, the Canadian Hockey League's top sportsman, has impressive quickness in his feet and an enviable top speed that displays equal parts of agility and shiftiness. His hands are quick, and he uses them in part to display creativity and poise with the puck.
Torie Peterson, 6/1/17: 12. Carolina Hurricanes - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound Attack (OHL). Suzuki is developing into one of the OHL's top two-way forwards due to his intelligence, playmaking skills, workhorse mentality, and commitment to defensive responsibilities.His offensive prowess is underrated - he tallied 45 goals and 96 points in 65 games this year.
Guillaume Lepage, 6/4/17: 15. New York Islanders - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound (OHL). What Suzuki gives up in size (5-11, 183) he makes up for in offensive ability. Suzuki was fifth in the OHL with 96 points (45 goals, 51 assists) in 65 games. He's a dynamic forward who plays with no fear and is relentless in the corners.
Adam Kimelman, 6/4/17: 12. Carolina Hurricanes - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound (OHL). Suzuki (5-11, 183) was in the top five in the OHL in goals (45, fourth) and points (96, fifth), but his real assets are his smarts, nonstop energy and willingness to work hard in all three zones. Suzuki would be a nice complement to a burgeoning young core of forwards that includes Jeff Skinner, Victor Rask, Sebastian Aho and Elias Lindholm.
Mike Morreale, 6/4/17: 16. Calgary Flames - Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound (OHL). Suzuki (5-11, 183) was one of the more consistent prospects all season from an offensive standpoint. He was fifth in the OHL with 96 points (45 goals, 51 assists) in 65 games, and was tied for fifth with 14 power-play goals. He was an offensive leader on a team ranked among the top 10 in the Canadian Hockey League all season and consistently produced against tough competition.
Adam Kimelman, 6/22/17: 11. Los Angeles Kings -- Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound (OHL). Suzuki (5-11, 183) was in the top five in the Ontario Hockey League in goals (45, fourth) and points (96, fifth) but his real assets are his smarts, non-stop energy and willingness to work hard in all three zones. Jeff Carter is 32 and Anze Kopitar will turn 30 before next season starts. Now is the right time to find a top-two center and allow him ample time to develop.
Mike Morreale, 6/22/17: 14. Tampa Bay Lightning -- Nick Suzuki, C, Owen Sound (OHL). Suzuki (5-11, 183) was one of the more consistent prospects all season from an offensive standpoint. He was fifth in the Ontario Hockey League with 96 points (45 goals, 51 assists) and tied for fifth with 14 power-play goals. He was an offensive leader on a team ranked among the top 10 in the CHL all season and consistently produced against tough competition.
9 notes · View notes
discussion time! there’s kind of this drama going on in mainly the attack on titan x reader community where some ppl (mostly anons) are accusing writers of being pedophiles for being 18+ and writing aged up smut of teenage, underage characters. obviously that’s fan behavior. whatever. boo hoo if u think i’m a pedo for wanting to jump todoroki’s fictional bones. although someone was saying something interesting that i’ve thought of a couple times, which is that aging up a fictional character is ok but the exception would probably only be like, gon and killua (or any other character that’s literally a prepubescent child, hunter x hunter is just like the main example of child protagonists and the same thing everyone was using as an example during that discourse). and like even so.. i can’t stop ppl from writing smut about an “aged up” 12-year-old boy, right? but yeah it has always made me uncomfortable. so where is the line for real? like is puberty the line? maybe, i’m still figuring it out, but that feels a teeny bit?? primitive? animalistic? that’s not the right word.. but like idk i’m probably overthinking it. whatever lol i’m literally horny for 2d characters tough talk LMAO - 🍙
I love discussion time!! :DDD
I want to start by saying this is entirely my opinion and it is okay if you disagree, I will be saying my piece and if you think I may have misunderstood please do educate me! I will not tolerate hate or threats for my opinion, though. I would like to say I will not be censoring any potentially triggering words, please read with caution.
As a victim of pedophilia, I would like to start by saying the white knights who toss this word around so carelessly are doing far more damage than they know. They are watering down a very severe word, and in doing so making it harder for real victims to get the coverage and help they need, as well as being taken seriously. By tossing this word around about, let me remind you, FICTIONAL characters- you are focusing more on a drawing with no real feeling or pain or emotions or anything- than children actually being raped, molested, trafficked...
More attention needs to be put on real issues, than people "simping" for fictional characters- ESPECIALLY if these characters look older than they are. It is one thing if they look like a prepubescent child, (Gon and Killua as you mentioned, or Diona from Genshin) versus someone who looks 18+ (Shoji from BNHA or Ryuji from Blue Exorcist)
There need to be boundaries- it is not the same when you "simp" for a character who looks and acts like an adult, versus if you simp for a character who looks and acts like a child (whether they are an adult or not). If the character looks prepubescent and ESPECIALLY ACTS LIKE IT- that is a red flag and that should not be a character you should be sexualizing. But if these characters look like they're 20, and act like it- it is VERY easy to age them up and write them in a way that describes them to look more mature (being more muscular or taller, having facial hair, or maybe a bit of wrinkle, more define features, less baby weight)... it also matters about the setting, because it's one thing if you go out of your way to make sure you age them up (describing them to have a job or being in college) versus just doing the bare minimum and saying " disclaimer: characters are 18+" (vaguely saying they're "in school" which CAN = high school or saying).
I will not write for characters who look and act like a child, but also ESPECIALLY if they are prepubescent. I think writing for Gon and Killua is absolutely a violation of everything and you simply cannot "age up" characters who behave and have the appearance of 10-year-olds... it is easier to age up characters like Bakugou because he doesn't look below the age of 18 at all, and he has a much more mature personality and it's easier to place him in a setting that clearly states he is older (pro-hero au).
I would not write for characters who most describe as "lolis" or "shotas", because even if they are 18+ they still look like prepubescent children and often do act like one... and fiction CAN affect reality if you are not mentally stable and do not know where to draw the line between the internet and fictional characters versus everyday people.
I would also like to put it out there pedophilia is to refer to someone who likes PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN, not just minors- specifically children who have not gone through puberty- they like literal babies and children who probably don't even know what sex is. They target clueless and uneducated children. Please know what the word you're using means because you can't just throw it around carelessly. It does not apply to someone who is 18+ and rapes/sexually assaults someone who is 14, 15, 16... and so on. Pedophilia is the assault of minors who have not gone through puberty. You would use rapist/molester/assaulter for everyone else, even if this person is 28 and harming a teenager.
Hypothetically if Gon and Killua were real and you sexualize them, then yes you are a pedophile. And even if they aren't real, you shouldn't be sexualizing them period.
There is a line of what you can manipulate- you cannot magically age up a child who hasn't even gone through puberty, there's just no possible way to make that big of a jump.
My line is if the character is prepubescent, looks and acts like a child, and sometimes even if they just rub me the wrong way (sexualizing minors, touching or harassing other characters in a sexual manner...) Like I do not write for HxH, but I know Hisoka and any character like him would be on the "don't send me anything about them" list because I know everyone has their opinions and arguments, and you are entitled to that, but he and Midnight from BNHA are two peas in a pod with the way they sexualize minors.
This is a really messy answer and I hope I do not cause any misunderstandings, so do ask if something I say didn't make sense or add up and I will clarify- but this is purely my insight into this situation. You can't toss the term pedophile around lightly and for every character that is a minor, there is a difference between aging up a character that looks and acts like an adult (and has gone through puberty) versus aging up a character who looks and acts like a child and is prepubescent.
25 notes · View notes
@blahdose tagged me in this a million years ago but you can’t copy more than one line of text at a time on mobile so I had to get my laptop out and I’m lazy is the thing
rules: answer 30 questions and tag whoever you want to :)
1. name/nickname: Technically both Ellie and Eliot are nicknames and if you know what my name was before that no you don’t
2. gender: probably somewhere on the nonbinary spectrum but I’m also definitely a dude and the pronouns are he/him
3. star sign: Libra
4. height: 5'7
5. time: currently? 12:44
6. birthday: October 8
7. favorite bands: Taking Back Sunday, Matchbox Twenty, My Chem, Backstreet Boys idk I don’t listen to new music often and these are bands I’ve loved since forever that are still around
8. favorite solo artists: Taylor Swift, Alanis Morissette, Ben Folds same as above
9. song stuck in my head right now: Long Day by Matchbox Twenty. I have been listening to them non-stop for a week which is probably not a great sign for my mental state tbh
10. last movie: There’s a very real possibility that it was Sonic the Hedgehog but an equally real possibility that it was Emma. I’ve got layers.
11. last show: Supernatural
12. when did i create this blog: My original blog I made in 2009 and then I deleted that and made this one somewhere around 2016?? maybe??
13. what i post: Mostly spn but also just whatever comes across my dash that I like. I rarely venture into the tags
14. last thing i googled: “covid vaccine nj” (turns out I’m eligible woooo)
15. other blogs: don’t have one
16. do i get asks: almost never
17. why i chose my url: Sad Savior is a Taking Back Sunday song that I one time played 145 times in a row so that it could be my most played song on itunes even though it had just come out. Also TBS is the only thing I’ve actively liked for as long as I have without ever getting bored of it.
18. following: 147
19. followers: 291
20. average hours of sleep: 6-8 hours but last night I slept like
21. lucky number: One time in like middle school I got mad because I didn’t have a lucky number so I decided it was 13,506
22. instruments: no
23. what am i wearing: blue shirt, black shorts
24. dream trip: When I was a kid the only time we ever went on “vacations” it was just going to see my dad so it’s kind of built into my brain that trips are for the purpose of seeing people, not just going places. So idk i really don’t have ambitions with regard to travel but there are definitely some people I would like to see
25. favorite food: Mac and cheese. I am a child. (it’s funny because I am a professional chef and I currently work in this really bougie restaurant making super fancy food and then I come home and make boxed mac and cheese for myself)
26. nationality: American
27. favorite song: I don’t really have one. Depends on my mood.
28. last book read: I used to listen to audiobooks on my commute but then quarantine left me unemployed for a year and my attention span has gone to shit. I’ve read some novel length fanfiction does that count??
29. top 3 fictional universes: Buffyverse, Star Trek, maybe the Leverage universe where rich people face consequences sometimes
30. favorite color: blue
I’m gonna tag @schleprocked @prewars and @salamandertoast but no pressure do what you want
2 notes · View notes
All right, I’ve been sort-of tagged in this post twice now (directly by @left-trek and implicitly by @little-brisk, thanks to you both!) so let’s do this:
1. Name/nickname: Adrian/there are no good nicknames for Adrian
2. Gender: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is the short answer
3. Star sign: Google tells me I’m still a Libra
4. Height: 5′8″
5. Time: 8:26am
6. Birthday: 24 September
7. Favorite bands: I cannot concentrate on more than one thing at once, so I listen to way less music than most people and am defensive about it. Also my taste in bands is incoherent. The Mountain Goats, obviously. The Magnetic Fields. I am contractually obligated to like Against Me! Korpiklaani, Eluveitie, other geeky folk and symphonic metal outfits. Erstwhile alt-hip hop duo The Blue Scholars. Every so often I get into a Fleetwood Mac loop and listen to nothing but Rumours nonstop for a week. Whatever, I contain multitudes.
8. Favorite solo artists: Ok, this one is way too hard to winnow down. When I was a teen I decided to pledge myself to a local diva like some 19th c gay aesthete; does that count? That diva is Talise Trevigne, whose career I have faithfully followed from the cardboard sets of the SF Lyric Opera to the Grammies. I was insufferable as a teen and I SHOULD be bullied for it but she’s real good.
9. Song stuck in my head: I was debating how to classify Deltron 3030 so now I have the hook from "3030″ locked in for the rest of the day.
10. Last movie I watched: Star Wars I think.
11. Last show I watched: Star Trek: Enterprise, as many of you will know from my regular practice of dunking on it.
12. When did I create this blog: October 2020
13. What I post: Star Trek, other space shows, academia, birds, my feelings, my cat
14. Last thing I googled: “[University redacted] Library late returns” lol
15. Other blogs: a long-defunct trans history blog
16. Do I get asks: none yet
17. Why I chose my URL: to match my AO3 URL
18. Following: 36. I tried following more but quickly got overwhelmed.
19. Followers: 43.
20. Average hours of sleep: 7.5 under non-manic or depressed conditions
21. Lucky number: I actually haven’t ever thought about this.
22. Instruments: I’m a choirboy, so my voice mostly. Piano, ukulele, baritone sax, several gamelan instruments to varying degrees of competence.
23. What I’m wearing: jeans, plain black tee, a layer of cat hair.
24. Dream job: Trans Karl Marx
25. Dream trip: Anywhere outside a 5K radius of my apartment really. But beyond that, going back to London or Singapore--partly to see all the friends I haven’t seen in a year or more, partly, uh, to go to the archives. I really, really miss archives.
26. Favorite food: garlic
27. Nationality: American, hopefully not forever
28. Favorite song: this is impossible but if I had to listen to only one song for the rest of forever I guess Monteverdi’s madrigal arrangement of ‘Lasciatemi Morire’ bc it’s lovely and I am early modern emo trash.
29. Last book I read: Last book I finished was a reread of To the Lighthouse, which staggered me afresh after so many years. Now I’m midway through Yaa Gyasi’s Transcendent Kingdom. It’s very different from her last book, less linear, with a neuroscientist narrator whose attention to detail is alternately clinical and lyrical but always strikingly precise. A distancing effect that feels both true to the character and helpful in giving a framework for all the narrator’s wrestling with: basically, figuring out how to exist in the face of mental illness and her family’s fragility and American racism and a fundamentalist Christianity that no longer works for her and an academic rationalism that also doesn’t work. It’s a lot to balance and I’m waiting to see how Gyasi wraps it up but it’s been compelling so far.
30. Top 3 fictional universes I’d like to live in: Right now the only ones I can think of are Star Trek--albeit on a planet, not in Starfleet--and Ian M. Banks’s The Culture--albeit like, living on a chill orbital with no job, not in Special Circumstances. Send me to the parts of the utopia we never see because nothing ever happens there.
Honestly I don’t know if I even have 20 mutuals who haven’t already seen this and/or filled it out, and tagging gives me serious social anxiety. So I’m just going to say: if any of my mutuals sees this and feels like filling it out, I’d love to know more about you! Consider yourselves tagged!
11 notes · View notes
Donnie Darko: Caught like a rabbit in the flightpath
In 2001, the world was introduced to ‘Donnie Darko’ for the very first time. 20 years, people still aren’t sure what it’s about. Jake Gyllenhaal and Seth Rogen, who starred in it, still have no clue what actually happened. Despite its perplexing plot, it has received one of the largest cult followings ever and is loved by critics and audiences alike. Here’s what’s going on (From what we can decipher).
It’s October 1988. Donnie Darko is a teenage boy with schizophrenia and a habit of cycling everywhere. He lives in a nice house with his mum, dad and sisters until a jet engine crushes his room. He only survives because a six-foot rabbit, named Frank, lured him outside and shared the date of the apocalypse with him. According to Frank, Donnie’s cottontail pal, the world will come to an end in 28 days. The next month is a paranoid nightmare for him and those around him.
We meet Donnie as he’s admiring a sunset. Then he cycles down a hill with an ‘Echo and the Bunnymen’ song playing in the background. Well, that’s all you need to know about him. His dad is playing around with a leaf blower in the garden with Elizabeth looking less than impressed, his mum is reading ‘It’ by Stephen King and Samantha is on the trampoline. Unstable family alert. To further this theory, we are shown a family dinner where Elizabeth breaks the big news to her parents that she’s voting for Dukakis. She’s obviously the rebel of the pack. A sibling spat erupts between her and Donnie regarding her poor life choices (The characters are played by real life siblings
Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal. I can only hope the Gyllenhaals had a better relationship growing up than these sorry souls.) They battle it out with swears until Samantha decides to try it out a little profanity for herself and dad nearly chokes on his pizza.
After the disputing dinner, Donnie is found in his bedroom reading a book (I can only assume it’s the Necronomicon.) He argues with his mum, takes his meds, then prepares himself for a peaceful night’s sleep. But wait! What’s this? A giant six-foot rabbit, you say? That goes by the name of Frank? He’s leading Donnie out of the house in the early hours of the morning? And telling him when the exact time the world will end? Not a moment after Frank informs us the world will end in 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds, an engine comes crashing through Donnie’s bedroom. Good thing he wasn’t in it, eh?
He wakes up in a golf course with the exact time the world will end written in pen on his arm (In case it slips his mind). He walks back home and finds out about the incident that Frank the rabbit helped him narrowly escape. His parents are surprisingly chipper considering they haven’t seen Donnie all day and was until two minutes ago missing after a jet engine fell on his room. Until he strolls home, they are smiling and laughing at their destroyed house. I’m guessing genetics plays a part in Donnie’s mental illness.
The Darkos check in to a hotel for the night and Samantha raises some good questions. “If the engine fell from the plane, what happened to the plane?”. Nobody is able to answer them.
The next day at school, the kids are bombarded with questions. Samantha enjoys the spotlight whereas Donnie uses this power to get a pack of cigarettes. And threatens his younger sister to not tell his parents. Works like a charm.
Donnie’s English class is studying ‘The Destructors’ by Graham Greene. He is able to give some insight from experiencing, what his teacher calls, a “recent brush with mass destruction”. Gretchen comes in and subscribes to the age-old custom in cinema where every new student must enter the class in the middle of the lesson.
“Sit next to whatever boy you think is the cutest”.
It’s times like these where it becomes clear why Drew Barrymore’s character’s fate is not all that surprising. Dad drives Donnie about and nearly crashes into, maybe the most important character in this movie, ‘Grandma Death’. Donnie tells his therapist about Frank and the world ending. She looks tired. A monstrous rabbit predicting the date of the apocalypse is nothing she hasn’t heard before.
Glory! The school is closed for a day due to flooding (and been vandalised by a certain delinquent). Donnie walks Gretchen home. She tells him her life’s story and reason for being on the witness protection program all within 35 seconds. Donnie tells her about his emotional problems and the time he spent in jail. Young love.
(Donnie talking about his hopes for his future) “I don’t know, change things.”
Oh, I wouldn’t be too worried about that, Donnie. Gretchen tells him his name makes him sound like he’s a superhero. Well, that’s certainly one way of putting it…
Gretchen (or whatever her real name is) walks backwards across the road without looking. Her and Donnie are now “going”.
Donnie tries hypnotherapy for the first time. It turns out to be a horrible idea. The next day at school, the police get kids to write “they made me do it” on the chalkboard to compare the handwriting to the vandalist’s. Oh please. I’ve saw better policing in ‘Zootropolis’ (the rabbit in that was a lot wiser too, but I digress).
Being a teenage schizophrenic doesn’t really help Donnie fit in with the crowds. A guy holds a knife to his throat in the boy’s bathroom and accuses him of the vandalism and flooding ( Of course he is correct, but that is besides the point. Threats are unnecessary).
Though Donnie is a little…unusual for his age (or any age) he does have some normal aspects to his life. Take this scene, for example. Him and his friends sit in a field shooting bottles and drinking beer, talking about children’s cartoon series and the town’s resident crazy lady.
(While having an argument about The Smurfs) “Damn it, Donnie, why you gotta get so smart on us?”
This entire movie is summed up in this quote. While his parents are at a heated parent teacher meeting, Donnie talks to his cottontail friend about time travel and uses some otherworldly manipulation which quite Frank-ly (Get it? Get it?) beyond my understanding.
The next day at school, Donnie’s class get a lesson on character dilemmas and fear and love. Donnie mocks the teacher, exercise and human emotions (Good. Saves me a bit of time). As much as I enjoyed his act of rebellion, the headteacher certainly did not. His parents are called in and they explain what exactly Donnie told Mrs Farmer to do. Donnie, and the audience, can’t stop grinning, Mr Darko can’t stop “coughing” and Mrs Farmer can’t stop preaching the path of love.
In science, Dr Monitoff (Hey! It’s that guy from E.R.!) discusses time travel with Donnie, his mentally disturbed student. They talk about vessels, portals, wormholes…anything you can find in a ‘Doctor Who’ episode. Donnie finds out that Grandma Death has had quite a life. Everything from being a nun to a time travel philosopher. From jam collecting to hermitage. All this is heavy, even for Donnie, and he tells his therapist everything going on. He also reveals that he doesn’t want to die alone. Well this is awkward.
Donnie’s schizophrenia is getting progressively worse. One of his visions lead him to a gun stashed in his parent’s wardrobe. With Donnie’s criminal record and his imaginary playmate looming around every corner, I don’t need to tell you things could get ugly real soon.
Donnie and Gretchen have now been “going together” for two weeks. His parents learn of Frank the giant bunny rabbit. They’re also told that he needs to increase his medication. It’s worth a shot. The world’s ending in 12 days now, how much damage could it do?
Oh. He’s trash-talking his classmates, yelling at teachers and calling the motivational speaker the antichrist. Well, in a way he’s not wrong. Later, he talks to his science teacher and nearly gets him fired. Jeez, he’s really not popular today. Donnie and Gretchen present an idea to their science class. It seems like Donnie isn’t the only one who know about Gretchen’s witness protection program. A couple of boys mock her and she runs outside. Donnie runs after her. The two share a romantic moment, seconds after she runs out the room crying about her stepfather stabbing her mother multiple times. That’s amore. They go see ‘The Evil Dead’ that night (round of applause for taste).
(The three are sitting in the empty cinema. Gretchen is asleep)
Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Woah. Calm down there, Frank. It’s a 15. You’re starting to act like you have a sinister plan to kill Donnie or something. Donnie leaves the cinema to go burn down a house to prove himself to his cony companion while his sister’s dance troupe performs a routine at his school and Gretchen sleeps through ‘The Evil Dead’, one of the few cult classic movies with a bigger following than the one she’s in. But worry not, Donnie returns before Gretchen wakes up and just in time the big finale.
(Gretchen awakens from her slumber)
“How long was I asleep for?”
Oh, you know. Long enough to commit several counts of arson. The public speaker who Donnie deemed the antichrist and burned down the house of, is arrested for child pornography charges.
Donnie’s English teacher is fired. For once, it actually had nothing to do with him! Way to go, Donnie! They say their goodbyes and discuss phonaesthetics. Oh, so very sad. Mrs Darko is asked to chaperone a dance trip to Los Angeles. She reluctantly agrees and leaves Elizabeth and Donnie alone for the weekend.
Donnie sends a long-awaited letter to Grandma Death with ‘extremely important’ in all capitals. He’s left saving the world from total annihilation probably a tad longer than he really should have. His therapist has hypnotised him again (this woman never learns), and he reveals that he burned Jim Cunningham’s house to a crisp and cries about the fast approaching doomsday. Frank also decides to come along to the session and plays mind games with him.
The next morning, Elizabeth gets accepted into Harvard. On October 30th (Judgement day has arrived, folks), to celebrate the great news, the Darko siblings party like there’s no tomorrow. Dramatic irony, much? Donnie is dressed in his iconic skeleton suit and trademark sulk. Gretchen shows up at the door, her mum has disappeared. Donnie’s hallucinations are as bad as ever. They leave the party early to go find Grandma Death on their bicycles. They show up a day (or 27) late and a dollar short. She’s nowhere to be seen so they hang around a random cellar for a while before they are caught and have knives held to their throats by a group of men who tackle them to the ground. The men flee when they notice a car coming. Gretchen continues lying on the road and doesn’t check the oncoming traffic. Tragically, she is ran over and killed. Old habits die hard. Her murderer is a man named Frank wearing a rabbit suit. Wait. I swear that name seems familiar. Anyway, Donnie kills him with his parents gun. Bye-bye, Frank. Donnie carries Gretchen’s corpse into his car and sits atop a hill waiting for the portal to erase the last 28 days.
It’s on October 2nd. Déjà vu. Donnie wakes up in his bedroom laughing and waits patiently for the plane engine to crush him. It does. ‘Mad world’ plays and we see a montage of everyone looking confused, mirroring the audiences’ faces and reactions to this movie. Donnie is taken out of his house in a body bag. Gretchen cycles past and a slight look of recognition crosses her face. Now who will she sit next to in English?
First line: “I’m voting for Dukakis”- Elizabeth
Last line: “Did you know him?”
Best line: “I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief because there will be so much to look forward to.”- Donnie
“Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!”- Kitty
The good: All Donnie and Gretchen scenes and the whole soundtrack
The bad: The ‘Mad World’ montage, Gretchen’s death and Donnie’s final hypnotherapy session
The funny: The Smurfs conversation, the first hypnotherapy session and the family dinner scene
Best characters: Frank and Donnie
Worst characters: Donnie’s sisters and dad
Moral of the story: Death is inevitable. Like issues arising from following an apocalyptic foretelling rabbit.
Overall opinion: “I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad”
1 note · View note
♀ Venus en Aries ♈ - Autoafirmación y Autoimagen
Hoy 21/03 Venus, planeta del amor, el placer y el deseo, ingresa al primer signo del Zodiaco: Aries, signo de Fuego de energía cardinal. Venus en Aries formará una serie de aspectos durante estas semanas, pero durante todo su recorrido nos recuerda un principal mensaje: el amor empieza por uno mismo. Si entendemos que la frase de Aries es “Yo Soy”, podemos deducir que cuando los planetas personales - Mercurio, Venus o Marte - transita por Aries, el Universo nos está sugiriendo autoafirmarnos. Venus en Aries es la autoafirmación del amor propio. Si no existe un amor auténtico y real hacia uno mismo, vendrá el conflicto y la tensión, la cual puede manifestarse interna o externamente (depende de la casa astrológica donde cada quien reciba este tránsito). El primer evento importante con Venus en Aries es el 26/03 que se activa el Venus Star Point en el 5° 53´de Aries. Este evento astrológico se da cuando Venus forma una conjunción al Sol. El Sol representa la consciencia, Venus, el deseo; por tanto, este jueves 26/03 es un buen día para tomar consciencia de nuestros verdaderos deseos. Ademas, el Sol en conjunión Venus ayuda a que tomemos consciencia de cómo va la relación con nosotros mismos, invitándonos a fortalecer el amor propio. (Si quieres escuchar más explicación del Venus Star Point puedes escuchar mi último episodio del podcast)
El 28/03 fecha de la Luna Llena en Libra - signo de Venus- tendremos a Venus formando una oposición con la Luna Llena en el 8° 18´de Libra, intensificando así el tema de soltar patrones mentales que proyectamos en las dinámicas de pareja y relaciones interpersonales. La Luna Llena , no solo estará en oposición al Sol y a Venus, si no también a Kirón - el planetoide de la sanación - por tanto, aquí se forma otro aspecto: Venus conjunción Kirón en el 08° 49´de Aries. La conjunción de Venus con Kirón podría activar alguna herida vinculada a la imagen que tenemos de nosotros mismos. Sanar el pasado para disfrutar saludablemente del presente, es tarea de todos y cada uno. Kirón, al ser un planetoide que rige nuestro sexto chackra, también aporta la capacidad de entender cierta situación con una nueva perspectiva, más integradora, sanadora o armonizadora los temas de Venus en Aries: el amor propio, la autoafirmación consciente de quienes somos y cómo queremos expresarnos a nivel individual. Si a todo esto le sumamos que la conjunción de Venus con Kirón se da en pleno momento de Luna Llena, podremos entender que el 28/03 es una fecha con mucha energía para autoexplorarnos y tomar consciencia de muchos patrones inconscientes que han venido dinamizando nuestras relaciones afectivas.
El 30/03 tendremos a Venus formando un sextil con Saturno en el 11° 16´ de Acuario. El sextil es un ángulo venusino, aporta serenidad y armonía entre dos áreas de vida señaladas por los planetas implicados en el aspecto. Venus sextil Saturno nos aporta la capacidad de integrar mayor seriedad y madurez en nuestra vida afectiva. Por un lado, Venus sextil Saturno es un aspecto que nos sugiere priorizar ciertas metas, entendiendo que el tiempo es lo más valioso que cada ser humano tiene; por ello, saber a donde uno direcciona su tiempo es clave para poder manifestar lo que cada quien anhela. Por otro lado, Saturno en este signo de energía fija, bien aspectado a Venus nos recuerda que los únicos responsables de nuestra felicidad y plenitud, somos nosotros mismos. El 31/03 se perfecciona el sextil que formará Venus con el Nodo Norte en el 12° 34´de Géminis. El Nodo Norte es un punto matemático que señala las características que tenemos que integrar para continuar nuestro proceso de evolución personal; por tanto Venus sextil al Nodo Norte en el signo de Mercurio nos invita a meditar: ¿Estoy trabajando la comunicación de mis verdaderos deseos? ¿Verbalizo mis sentimientos de forma honesta y frontal? ¿Entiendo los aprendizajes espirituales detrás de cada relación interpersonal?. Como Venus estará formando un sextil al Nodo Norte, mientras la Luna está empezando a menguar, es importante entender qué ideas o patrones también tenemos que soltar o dejar atrás para disfrutar más del presente.
El 03/04 Venus formará una conjunción con Ceres en el 16° 20´de Aries. Ceres es el planeta enano que se encarga de conectarnos con la abundancia material, a través de la productividad y el uso de nuestros propios talentos. Venus en conjunción a Ceres nos recuerda que cuando estamos realmente motivados en algo, tenemos toda la energía para manifestarlo en el mundo físico. Por un lado, Venus en conjunción a Ceres en Aries, nos recuerda que la autoconfianza es clave para gestar un proyecto personal. ¿Qué es lo que realmente me apasiona? ¿Siento que valoran mi trabajo? ¿Aplico mis talentos en mi principal fuente de ingresos? son algunas preguntas que podríamos hacernos en esta fecha. Por otro lado Ceres y Venus son arquetipos femeninos, por lo que es un día para conectar con el lado ying, aún así, estando transitando en el signo de Marte. Esta paradoja astrológica también nos enseña que cuando integramos balanceadamente nuestras polaridades, tenemos la oportunidad de maximizar nuestra productividad y el éxito en aquello que decidamos. El 16/04 tendremos a Venus en sextil a Marte en el 19° 42´de Géminis, este es un aspecto armónico, por tanto, aquí muchas personas (especialmente las que tienen el Sol, Venus o el Ascendente en signos de Aire o Fuego) entenderán que “cuando uno va solo, puede correr; pero si uno va con gente, puede llegar más lejos”. ¿A qué me refiero? Venus está en el signo de Marte y este planeta rojo, transita por Géminis, signo de los gemelos cósmicos, Castor y Pólux, por tanto, el Universo nos invita a relacionarnos, con amigos, socios, compañeros de estudio o personas que vibran mentalmente en una frecuencia similar a la de nosotros, para así poder enriquecer ese deseo o meta que Venus estará señalando en las siguientes semanas.
El 09/04 tendremos a Venus en trígono a Juno en el 24° 01´de Sagitario. Juno es el asteroide del compromiso. Venus trígono Juno es un aspecto muy benéfico por que refuerza el compromiso del verdadero amor. Entendiendo que este trígono se da en signos de Fuego, el Universo una vez más nos señala que el plano espiritual es importante para que una relación crezca y trascienda. No basta con conectar física, emocional o mentalmente con alguien; que exista una conexión filosófica, espiritual o un nivel de consciencia metafísica similar, es clave para que dos personas continúen avanzando como pareja. Recordando que Venus está en Aries y aquí se matiza con un poco de individualismo; será bueno meditar sobre ¿Qué tanto estoy dispuesto a ceder en una relación? ¿Impongo mis deseos o soy condescendiente con mi pareja? ¿Fluyo fácilmente en las relaciones interpersonales o prefiero no demostrar vulnerabilidad?. La misma noche del 09/04 se empezará a sentir otro aspecto benéfico: el sextil de Venus con Júpiter en el 25° 04´de Acuario, ángulo armónico entre los dos planetas más benéficos del sistema solar. Venus sextil Júpiter se perfeccionará el 10/04 fecha de Luna Balsámica (última noche de Luna Menguante antes de la Luna Nueva) por tanto, si ambos planetas son benéficos, por la fase lunar no es propicio lanzar proyectos o hacer inversiones, pero si meditar y ver en qué aspecto de nuestra psiquis, podemos expandir un poco más la mente en beneficio de potenciar lo que nuestra alma desea. Júpiter todo lo que toca lo expande y nos da un efecto de lupa; por lo que Venus en sextil a Júpiter nos ayuda a tener mayor apertura mental a favor de un proceso de autoaceptación o evolución personal. A veces la rigidez y la autoexigencia saturnina que el sistema impone, hace que muchos nos desconectemos de la energía venusina o la energía jupiteriana. Nunca es tarde para volver a empezar, reconecta con lo que sientas y crea la realidad que deseas.
Finalmente, el 11/04 Venus formará un último aspecto, el más tenso de todos, una cuadratura con Plutón en el 26° 44´de Capricornio. Recordemos que todo aspectos pueden ser canalizado desde la alta frecuencia o desde una baja frecuencia. Venus cuadratura Plutón en vibración baja puede generar dramas, tensiones o cierta tendencia a la manipulación emocional; especialmente en personas que tengan Sol, Luna o Venus en signos cardinales: Aries, Cáncer, Libra o Capricornio. En vibración alta y con una perspectiva terapéutica, Venus cuadratura a Plutón nos da la oportunidad de transmutar patrones afectivos; soltar relaciones tóxicas y trabajar a profundidad temas emocionales. Recordemos que en esta misma fecha 11/04 tendremos la Luna Nueva en el 22° de Aries, muy cerca de Venus en el 26° de este signo de Fuego. Si bien el Sol y la Luna están en conjunción, Venus está en su exilio, por tanto, no es un día recomendable para tomar decisiones que involucren formalización de compromisos laborales o afectivos. Recordemos que Plutón en cuadratura a Venus intensifica las emociones, por tanto, es un buen día para focalizar la energía y canalizarla de forma consciente a fin de evitar dramas o situaciones densas.
Buenas vibras y mucha luz.
10 notes · View notes
Life & Style, March 15
You can buy a copy of this issue for your very own at my eBay store: https://www.ebay.com/str/bradentonbooks
Cover: Drew Barrymore
Page 1: Photo Flash -- Shailene Woodley gave a first glimpse of the massive sparkler Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers proposed with during an appearance on The Tonight Show -- she said the two had been betrothed for a while
Page 2: Contents
Page 4: Twinning! Julianne Hough vs. Toni Garrn, Zoey Deutch vs. Kate Upton, Dakota Johnson vs. Lucy Hale
Page 6: Lady Gaga's dog walker Ryan Fischer was shot while out with her dogs in West Hollywood and rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in critical condition but expected to make a full recovery -- while police were able to retrieve one of the dogs, Miss Asia, the unidentified shooter made off with the other two, Gustav and Koji, after speeding from the scene in a white sedan -- Gaga who was in Italy filming a new movie Gucci when she learned of the attack offered a $500,000 reward, no questions asked, for the safe return of her beloved dogs
Page 8: Tiger Woods is lucky to be alive as he suffered two broken legs after crashing his car in California -- Tiger's 2021 Genesis SUV crossed the center divider and rolled multiple times before it landed in the brush and once he was freed from the wreckage, Tiger, who was still recovering from spinal-fusion surgery when the accident occurred, underwent emergency surgery for his injuries
* Mandy Moore and husband Taylor Goldsmith announced the birth of their first child, son August Harrison -- Mandy gushed that he was punctual and arrived right on his due date -- no one was more excited for Mandy than her on-screen family and the cast of This Is Us sent over a huge bouquets of flowers and Mandy's already forwarded Chrissy Metz so many photos of Gus, as she calls him
Page 10: The Week in Photos -- The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga and husband Joe Gorga spent a fun-filled day at the shore in Miami
Page 12: Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles took shots at a contestant on the Go-Big Show, Elizabeth Banks posed with an impressive snowman she made, single mom Amanda Kloots put on a Superwoman cape with her name on it
Page 13: Property Brother Jonathan Scott and Drew Scott put together a backyard playset, Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin sported Hubby and Wifey Friends-inspired sweatshirts
Page 16: Pet Projects -- Miley Cyrus adopted an adorable pit bull name Angel to join her fur family, Rebel Wilson channeled Cruella de Vil on her new dog grooming competition series Pooch Perfect, Kevin Bacon posing with an alpaca named Electra
Page 18: Stars Behaving Badly -- Trey Songz partied with several lingerie-clad ladies at a Las Vegas residence, Bella Thorne flipped the bird to fans, Jodie Foster stuffed her face at a West Hollywood restaurant
Page 20: Say What?! Billie Eilish who adopted the green roots look in 2019, Elizabeth Olsen on WandaVision co-star Paul Bettany, Jenna Dewan on falling short in the kitchen with her quananteam, Mila Kunis on her kids Wyatt and Dimitri, Serena Williams on the talent she'd most like to have
Page 22: Liam Hemsworth began dating model girlfriend Gabriella Brooks a few months after filing for divorce from Miley Cyrus and although he struggled following the split, he has finally found some peace with his new love -- Gabriella is the complete opposite of Miley because she's so laid-back and chill, just like Liam and they're so much better suited for each other and theirs is a relationship built on love, laughter and lots of fun -- those closest to Liam are also breathing a collective sigh of relief; his mom Leonie thinks the world of Gabriella and she's like the daughter she never had, which is a huge relief for Liam since he comes from such a close-knit family and his mom can't wait to have more grandchildren and keeps dropping hints, but Liam and Gabriella haven't reached that milestone yet; they just adopted a dog together and that's their baby for now but no one would be surprised if Liam popped the question because he's open to marrying again after meeting Gabriella
Page 23: Travis Barker's ex-wife Shanna Moakler liked a comment on Instagram claiming that Travis had downgraded to Kourtney Kardashian -- Kourtney couldn't really care less about what Shanna thinks about her dating Travis but is she posting petty messages of her own? Kourtney says she's not, but her actions say otherwise as Kourtney seemingly took a swipe at Shanna with a post on her lifestyle site Poosh entitled How to Break the Habit of Stalking Your Ex on Social Media -- caught in the middle is Travis, who shares two children, Landon and Alabama, with Shanna and he would love for Kourtney and Shanna to call a truce but he's not holding his breath
* Dancing With the Stars pro Gleb Savchenko may seem totally smitten with Cassie Scerbo, but he's apparently still swiping on the dating apps -- one woman who recently matched with the Russian dancer on Raya said Gleb is a cheater and he messages her all the time, asking to take her to dinner and he's bad news -- this isn't the first time Gleb's been accused of straying as his ex-wife Elena claimed he had multiple affairs during their 14-year marriage though he denies it
* Romance Report Card -- Clare Crawley gets an A as she was recently spotted packing on the PDA with ex-fiance Dale Moss on the beach in Florida amid reports of a reconciliation, Hailey Baldwin gets an A- for sharing beauty supplies with husband Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton gets a C because her fiance Carter Reum said she can't keep a clean house
Page 24: Cover Story -- Drew Barrymore was forced into a psych ward at 13 -- new details about Drew's 18-month stay in a mental health facility shed light on the former child star's tumultuous past
Page 28: Jennifer Aniston plays the field -- Brad Pitt isn't the only guy Jen has been cozying up to lately -- last year, Brad was torn between his ex Jen and German model Nicole Poturalski but now it's Jennifer who doesn't want to put all of her eggs in one basket -- right now, Brad and this non-industry guy are her main suitors and she's been open with both of them about wanting to date other people
Page 30: Battle over Kim Kardashian's $50M in jewels -- Kanye West makes a play for Kim's massive bauble collection amid their divorce
Page 32: George Clooney: My life as a dad -- after waiting 56 years to have kids, George is relishing every moment --the proud father is grateful for the extra time he's gotten with his children over the last year and though the family's been quarantining at their L.A. pad, George wants to decamp to Italy or England once travel is deemed safe -- George says his twins are very different; Ella is shy and he's teaching Alexander to play pranks on mom Amal Clooney
Page 36: Who Lives Here? Ashley Tisdale
Page 40: Diva or Down-to-Earth? Justin Long stocked up on snacks at Gelson's supermarket in Hollywood -- down-to-earth, Chrissy Teigen had a team of hair and makeup pros on hand while shooting photos for her new cookbook -- diva, Lucy Hale stopped to refuel her ride in L.A. -- down-to-earth
Page 42: Social Stars Posts of the Week -- Wilmer Valderrama welcomed a baby girl with fiancee Amanda Pacheco, Jerry O'Connell lifting two dogs, Ramona Singer with a parrot in Palm Beach, Jana Kramer and Mike Caussin built a snowman family with their kids
Page 44: Horoscope -- Pisces Carrie Underwood turned 38 on March 10
* They're Not Together, But They Should Be -- Aquarius Evan Peters and Sagittarius Hailee Steinfeld
Page 46: Made Ya Look! Drew Barrymore test-drives Garnier Whole Blends' new sulfate-free hair line as comedian Ross Mathews looks on
Page 48: What I'm Into -- Dr. Tiffany Moon of The Real Housewives of Dallas
Thought I'd start doing some prompts, im gonna do them all eventually but I'd thought I'd share some I've seen or thought of on my own with other writers that may need inspiration.
Look in the tabs for fandoms and characters i will do, hopefully.
1)"Look, I'm glad you've saved everyone and all that, but it's time someone told you to take care of you."
"No you're not, and furthermore, if you don't take care of you, think of all the people who need you in the future who won't have you!"
2) Reader accidently get sent to Hell instead of Heaven. The King of Hell tells you to make yourself at home while he sorts it out with God. Little did you realise how much you liked it there
3)"On a scale from one to ten, how bad do you think it would be if-“
"At least a twenty."
4) After reaching your 16th birthday you gain the ability to see everyone's red strings of fate and on your 18th you finally get to see yours, except yours dissappears into the ground/sky.
5) "What do you see when you look at me?"
6) Everyone is born with 2 tattoos that has a symbol on each wrist. One for their soulmate and another for their biggest enemy. The reader only has 1.
7)"Why are you still here?"
"Because I care about you, you asshole."
8)"Your hair is so soft.."
9) "It's too cold! Come back!"
10) "No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed."
11) "C'mere, you can sit in my lap until i'm done working."
12)"I'm not going to stop poking you until you
give me some attention."
13) "Shh, you're safe. I won't let you go."
14) "What? does that feel good?"
15)"Just pretend to be my date."
16)"He/She did it." "No he/she did."
17) "I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified."
18)“No no-it's alright, come here."
19)"I'm not going to leave you. You're never going to have to suffer by yourself again, I promise."
20) Everyone has a guardian angel. Except the reader. Something went wrong in system and now you're stuck with a guardian Demon. Fortunately, they seem more effective at helping you succeed.
21)"I love you from the bottom of my heart, but I don't trust your cooking. Stay out of my kitchen."
22)"I am way too sober for this."
23)"If I go through with this, I die. If I don't go through with this, we all die."
24)"Why are you doing that?"
"Treating me like a person."
25)"What the heck is that?!"
"Cats don't have eight legs!"
26)"Hey, I didn't kill anyone today!"
"What do you want? A gold star?"
27)His voice brought back memories of dark rooms and broken bones.
28)"Why do people keep trying to put this blanket on me?"
"Because you're in shock."
"That doesn't mean I need a blanket. It means I need booze."
29)"I can't believe you haven't killed each other yet."
"We shared a room together in (enter what type of school here). If we could survive that, we could survive anything."
30)"Sometimes memories are the worst form of torture"
31)"How do you destroy a monster without becoming one?"
32)"Why aren't you afraid of me?"
"Seriously? I have worse nightmares about failing my exams"
33)"What is that THING in your backpack?"
"It's my new pet dragon."
"Dragons aren't real!"
"Then why is there one in my backpack?"
34)"I had a thought."
"I swear it's a good one this time!"
35)"Are you there?"
"Physically, yes. Mentally is debatable."
36)"Are you clinically insane or incredibly annoying?"
"I don't know, I probably both."
37)“Are you SURE I can't punch him in the face?"
"What if I just break his nose a little?"
38)"It's a long story."
"You conned me into thinking you were dead for eleven months. I have time."
39)"Death wants you to be terrified, but the scariest thing is wanting death."
40)"What's our exit strategy?"
"Oh my god, we're all I going to die."
41)"How's the meeting?"
"I want to stab everyone."
"Don't get blood on your dress. We have dinner reservations at seven."
"Love you for enabling me."
"Love you too."
42)"What can I do to make you feel beautiful as as you look to me?"
43)"Once hope becomes a symbol, you cannot kill it. Give it a name, and it will never truly die. You have to dismantle it and let the world watch on as it crumbles in on itself."
44)"Don't you have a country to run?"
"My favorite person is in the hospital, the people can wait."
"I don't think it works like that."
"I rule over them, so it does."
45)"Are you really still a princess if your kingdom is in ruins? If there is no one left to rule over but corpses?"
46) Reader stealing lovers clothes
47)"How did you do that?"
"Maybe if you spent less time rambling you'd have figured it out"
"Beautiful, a genius, immensely talented"
49)"And if the world thinks it can keep us apart, then it hasn't been paying attention because there is nothing, nothing! wouldn't do just to I stay by your side."
50)Take apart every word I've ever said, strip me of every action I've ever taken. Then know, for certain, that mean it when I tell you I love you."
51)"Do you trust her?"
"No. but I ... trust her anger."
52)"I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you!"
"And I'm trying to subtly avoid it!"
53)"Where's your shoe?"
"The giant mud puddle demanded a sacrifice"
54)"People can do can worse things than kill you."
55)"Give my regards to the Devil."
"And remind him that he still owes me fifty bucks for helping him out that one time."
56)"Hate to break it to you, but we're both someone else's science experiment."
57)"Timing is key"
"Says the one thats always late"
58)"Right now, I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off a bridge."
"Can I pick?"
59)"This? These tears? They are not a weakness. They show how strong you are and how strong you've been. And when you're done, look back and know that you were strong enough to overcome what you once thought to be impossible."
"For this kind of situation, the most natural thing would be to panic, so technically I can panic."
"NO, that's not what I meant! Act like it's a normal day!"
"My 'normal' days of late, consist of a lot of panic."
"Will you just cooperate?"
"When a person is panicking, they are not apt to cooperate very well!"
53 notes · View notes
Get To Know Me (TMI)
5′6 1/2″, until last week I was 100% sure I was 5′9″, turns out I was wrong.😂
2: Shoe size
10. I have the biggest feet, I hated it as a kid because my siblings were dicks and made fun of me for it, but I’ve come to terms with it. 🤷🏼♀️
3: Do you smoke?
No, I quit in 2012.
4: Do you drink?
5: Do you take drugs?
6: Age you get mistaken for
I don’t think there’s an actual age I get mistaken for, but the last time I went to donate blood it was done in a high school gym, and the very nice nurse asked if I was missing class to be there.
7: Have tattoos?
Yes, I have 6.
8: Want any tattoos?
Yes, I don’t know what, but I always want more.
9: Got any piercings?
Double high nostrils, double nostrils, tongue, and stretched ears.
10: Want any piercings?
No, I debate at least once a week removing everything other than my plugs and calling it a day, but I’m attached.
11: Best friend?
Her name is Marci, she’s an absolute delight, and she’s the only person I can 100% rely on. 👯♀️
12: Relationship status
13: Biggest turn ons
Older men. Uniforms! Well groomed beards (Bonus points if it’s starting to turn grey), a good smile, a good personality, someone that listens and tries to understand situations. For some reason I really have a thing for those TV characters that are supposed to be bad, or dangerous. Also, someone that will actually hold a conversation (No matter how bad I ghost every other week, I’M SORRY 😩)
14: Biggest turn offs
Arrogance, bad attitudes, closed mindedness, any kind of discrimination toward anyone (I’m here to love everyone, I won’t tolerate that bullshit), and an unwillingness to learn.
15: Favorite movie
Scream. I’ve been in love with that movie since it came out when I was 5. It ignited my love for horror movies (How early I started watching horror movies is likely why I'm so desensitized to them as an adult. Movies never really scare me anymore)
16: I’ll love you if…
You start talking to me about things you love and we can have conversations about it. Even more if we share the same love for things. I’ve made a few good friends on here based on us just randomly talking as if we already knew each other.
Or! If you message me at all! I’m far too anxious to message people first, and then if you do message me, and I take more than a day to respond, please know I’m spending each additional day telling myself how much you probably hate me and don’t want to hear from me now because I took too long.
17: Someone you miss
Marci, I moved away from our hometown and to Vancouver in 2011, she moved here in 2013, stayed until 2018 and then she moved back home, I haven’t seen here since the May before COVID when I drove out to see her (and family), she was actually supposed to fly out for my birthday last year, but COVID locked Canada down the week before my birthday, so she had to cancel.
18: Most traumatic experience
When I was 9 my step-dad, who was more like my real dad than the practical sperm donor that created me, died. I was at the hospital the night he died, my oldest sister took me down to the cafeteria to get ice cream, and in the ten minutes it took to go down and come back up (it was a giant, busy hospital), he had died. I can still remember all of the details of that day, I can remember the song that played in the car on the way home, and I've never forgiven myself for choosing to go get ice cream rather than being there with him, even though I had no idea he was actually going to die at that point.
19: A fact about your personality
I like to think I’m a delight. I’m really easy to get along with, I will send you practical novels if we’re talking about something that highly interests me. However, sometimes I’m very much absent from the world because I just don’t have the mental capacity to hold conversations. It’s a terrible habit that I’ve let myself believe is okay for far too long, but it’s quite difficult to unlearn it.
I also have an INTJ personality type.
20: What I hate most about myself
How much I dissociate, and my stubbornness. Also, closely followed by a very insecure girl answer: my body, casually trying to work on it, but I hate that there’s no instant gratification, which I thrive on, which is also something I hate about myself.
21: What I love most about myself
I’m nice, like overly nice sometimes, I will do all that I can for people that need help, I’m generous. I like my tattoos, and my eyes. I like that I’m so understanding and I strive to learn as much as I can about anything I’m interested in at the time. I’m also pretty good at makeup, I love that. 😂
22: What I want to be when I get older
Don’t know how much older, but I’d really like to go back to school for psychiatry one day, but unfortunately going to school just doesn’t pay the bills. So like, maybe a housewife, that can go back to school until I’m a psychiatrist and no longer be just a housewife.
I’d also really love to do makeup for film and television, and living in the Vancouver area, I'm definitely in a prime location for that, but I don’t even know how to get a foot in the door and I've heard that the industry is so bloody competitive and hard to actually land jobs unless you know people, and I don’t know anyone.
23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
I have one older brother and two older sisters. My brother and I scrap sometimes, but growing up he was one of my best friends. We get along very well 99% of the time though.
My second oldest sister and I fought a lot as kids, but now that we’re both older and living our lives separately, we get along very well.
My oldest sister and I had a good relationship as kids, she’s 8 years older than me, and I'm still positive she wanted to be an only child. She and I argue probably once a month, but we get along well most of the time.
My sisters and I Skype nearly every weekend with our mom for Family game night (My brother isn’t at all interested, he’d be invited too if he was)
24: My relationship with my parent(s)
My biological father can go die in a ditch for all I care.
My mother is great, she did her best while I was growing up, she has been through a lot in her life, more than most people, but I still struggle with a lot of situations from growing up that probably shouldn’t have happened. I have a severe distrust of men from boyfriends she had when I was growing up, they never stayed, it’s pretty much set my mind to believe you can’t trust men, that they’ll never stick around, it’s a terrible mindset, and I probably need therapy. She moved away from my hometown when I was 15, and left me behind because I didn’t want to go. I resented her for a while for that, but as I matured (quickly) I understood more why she left.
These days, our relationship is really good. She and I get along better than ever.
25: My idea of a perfect date
Nothing beats the classic dinner and a movie. However, if we were already dating and knew each other, a nice walk in the forest, Atlas would probably be there, then home to either his place or mine to cook a meal together, and watch a movie while we cuddle. Or a picnic! No one picnics anymore! 😩 Oh! Or a day trip to Whistler. 😍
26: My biggest pet peeves
Bad drivers, people being overly critical.
27: A description of the girl/boy I like
I don’t really like anyone at the moment, unless we’re considering celebrities? Because based purely on looks Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Jensen Ackles. No description because I’ll never do them justice.
If anyone knows either of them, please tell them I said ‘hey😉’, also, ask their wives how they feel about sister wives..?
28: A description of the person I dislike the most
I don’t really dislike anyone, I casually just give up on people and actively avoid anything to do with them, however, I haven’t done that in a long time because I just haven’t met many people I haven’t liked.
29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
I feel like I lie to everyone constantly about my mental health, does that count? Outside of Tumblr, that no one in my personal life knows about, I refuse to talk about my struggles with depression. I’ve built my life around only telling certain friends certain things, the only person that I have ever been completely open and honest with is Marci, other than that friends get to know whatever bits and pieces I feel like I can share with them.
If that doesn’t count, I have had a friend since I was 14, he and I lost touch for a couple years, but then we reconnected as I was moving to Vancouver. We kept talking on and off for years, until a couple years ago when he proceeded to tell me that he’d always had feelings for me, I admitted the same but told him I wouldn’t move back (my hometown gives me the absolute worst anxiety, I hate being there). He then told me he loved me, and it wasn’t so much of a lie on my behalf, rather than me just avoiding saying it back (because y’know, trust issues and insecurities), we have spoken after that, not in a few months at this point, but I think about him often, and I’m pretty sure I love him back, and it kinda feels like a lie not telling him I felt the same way, but really, what’s the point of him knowing that and then hurting because he can't leave our hometown (He’s got kids from a previous relationship) and knowing I won’t go back. It seems less cruel for me to be the only one suffering through knowing how we both feel about each other.
30: What I hate the most about work/school
That it’s not at all what I want to do, rather, what I could do when I moved to Vancouver, and I just haven’t had the financial security to quit and pursue what I actually want out of a career.
31: What my last text message says
Incoming: “Oh wow! Holy shit that’s HUGE”
Outgoing: “Right! It’s like fucking 8lbs, and I truly have no idea where it’s going to live. I guess somewhere on my desk since I cleared that off yesterday”
I sent Marci a picture of my giant 15 Seasons of Supernatural book that came via UPS like an hour ago.
32: What words upset me the most
I don’t think there’s really words that upset me. It’s all about the context. Though I really don’t like when people doubt my ability to do something, so I guess anything like being told I can’t. 🤷🏼♀️
It’s likely TMI, but like this whole thing is, so oops, sexually I have to be in the right place to be called a “bad girl” otherwise I’m so not fucking there for that shit, like, why? What’d I do wrong? I’m not bad. Maybe it stems from other childhood trauma, I don’t know, but I’m not bad damn it!
33: What words make me feel the best about myself
I like to be told I'm doing a good job. Again with the context of words though, there’s a big difference to me between someone telling me they like something I’ve done, and someone describing what it is they like about something I’ve done, if that makes sense. I guess I’m a sucker for praise.
Just tell me I'm a good girl and move on! 😩😉
34: What I find attractive in women
Physically: Hair, I love long curly/wavy hair, a good smile, good brows, good makeup if they wear it, glowy skin (have y'all used vaseline to moisturize? Because you should, sure it feels like a greasy mess, but damn does your skin ever feel and look nice afterwards!), eyes in general, I love eyes they’re so beautiful, and deep and emotional.
Other than physical, a good personality, funny, fun, confidence without the egotistical attitude (It’s entirely possible to know you’re so pretty, -because you are, all of you- and not treat people poorly because you think you’re too pretty to even speak to another human). Independence.
35: What I find attractive in men
Physically: Late 30′s - mid 50′s, a good smile, dimples, hair with flecks of grey (but like even if they’re not greying, I’m likely still here for it if it’s well groomed/taken care of).
Other than physical I’m a sucker for an older man, a good personality, someone who is family oriented, who isn’t afraid to be goofy, someone funny, someone that loves animals, is good with kids, and someone who isn’t afraid of showing emotions other than anger, but also someone who isn’t afraid to choke the shit out of me if I ask nice enough. 👀😂
36: Where I would like to live
On a farm in the countryside of the lower mainland of BC, I’d like to have a house custom built, a giant garden, orchard, and land enough to rescue all kinds of animals.
37: One of my insecurities
I struggle to believe I will ever be good enough for another human to fully love.
38: My childhood career choice
I wanted to be a vet. Turns out I’m not good with animals dying.
39: My favorite ice cream flavor
Ben and Jerry’s The Tonight Dough; or Vanilla.
40: Who I wish I could be
The only heir to some dying billionaire’s fortune. 😂
41: Where I want to be right now
Hanging out with Marci in Whistler.
42: The last thing I ate
Southwest Salad and Pineapple.
43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
44: A random fact about anything
A general random fact: Red blood cells can only be stored at 6ºC for 42 days.
A random fact about me: I own a legit suture kit, and spare sutures, and I’ve taught myself how to do proper sutures. It was for makeup, but I feel like it’d be a good skill to have in a zombie apocalypse, so hit me up if the zombies start coming,
2 notes · View notes
idislikecispeople, The Most Infamous Dyscourse Blogger: Part 1.0, Rumors
idislikecispeople, also known as many names throughout her time on Tumblr (such as Adele, Kat, Mami, Samantha and Sayaka), was a former Tumblr blogger who became infamous for coining the term "tucute", among many other controversial things she has posted on her blogs. This was supposed to be one, very long masterpost about her, but Tumblr's post editor is a bitch and won't let me do that.
In this post, I'll be debunking or confirming rumors commonly spread about idislikecispeople. The rest of my posts about her will each be dedicated to a specific controversial belief she held or situations she got into. For simplicity's sake, I'll be referring to idislikecispeople as Kat for the rest of this post and future ones.
Kat Coined the Terms "Truscum" and "Tucute"
Verdict: Partially True
Kat coined the term tucute, but she did not coin the terms truscum or transmedicalist.
Here's a screenshot of Kat's original definition of a tucute:
What is Tucute?
What does tucute mean?
Tucute is basically just the opposite of truscum, it’s a term and community for trans, nonbinary, and/or non-cis individuals created to separate anti-truscum from truscum and to serve as a safe place from truscum and from cis people, where they believe that being trans requires dysphoria, we do not,where they think that being trans is a medical condition, we do not,and where they deny numerous gender identities on the basis that it “discredits the trans community” we do not.
What are the prerequisites to be a part of the tucute community?
You have to be trans, nonbinary, and/or non-cis in general
You have to accept all pronouns and gender identities
You haveto believe that dysphoria is not necessary to be trans
You have to dislike truscum
You cannot side with truscum or believe in their ideology
You cannot misgender anyone no matter how mad they make you
You cannot be an ableist whatsoever
Did you invent the tucute community? Why?
I indeed did coin the tucute term and community and anyone who says otherwise are creeps who are trying to steal it from me and redefine it for their own nefarious doings. I started this community so anti-truscum could separate themselves from truscum and cis people who are a part of the truscum community, it serves as a safe space from both truscum and cis people.
I’m cis, can I be tucute if I believe in your movement and want to help?
No, you can’t be tucute if you’re cis, you can only be a tucute ally, and you need to be sure to never speak for or over a trans person.
I see a lot of tucuties being just as harmful as truscum, what will you do about it?
There isn’t much I can do to them other than ask them to stop aligning with the tucute community, and of course, that doesn’t mean they will. Also be noted that truscum and cis people will pretend to be tucute just to tarnish the name of the tucute community, so tread lightly, you might be talking to a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
Spread the word, use the tag #tucute and join the army today!
[A digital drawing of Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica in her magical girl form, with a banner underneath her reading "Tucute 4 U!"]
Kat Was a Cisgender Woman Who Lied About Being a Transgender Woman
This rumor primarily comes from a post on Kat's oldest known Tumblr blog, chromaghost, where she claims that she wasn't MTF and only tagged a selfie as such because she thought that transgender people were "cool".
Anonymous asked: are you a mtf? i seen it tagged on one of your photos.
No lol. I wanted to post it to the tag because transgender people are cool :3
(source) (source) (source)
However, Kat addressed this post and made it clear she very much was a transgender woman multiple times on her later blogs. This claim can also be confirmed with nude photos Kat posted online, which I don't feel comfortable spreading, so you'll just have to trust me on that one. I also don't feel comfortable directly encouraging you to go and dig up those nudes, as most of her nude photos were either taken when she was a minor, spread without her consent and/or were uploaded because people pressured her into posting nudes to "prove" she was a transgender woman.
Anonymous asked: you bound with ace bandage in one of your selfies. i don't know what to think about you anymore. according to some people you're a 27 year old cis woman scamming us, but you say you're a 22 year old trans woman. i want to trust you but i don't know if i can. i'm sorry.
Rest assured I’m not 27 years old lol. What you’re referring to is a less than graceful ~art piece~ we did (”Playing a Boy” or something) on deviantART when we were 16/17 (?) and really ill-informed. I ask you to not take that as how I stand currently – as I have learned so much more since, and I have a penis and I was designated male at birth because of it (feel free to purchase a passcode to our nsfw blog to see for yourself). At the time we were developing breast tissue but still had to appear as a ‘boy.’ Don’t bind with Ace bandages, kids, it can damage your rib cage, something we didn’t know at the time.
[A picture of two prescriptions, estradiol and spironolactone, both prescribed to Adele Sheffield.]
grandtran still gonna think I photoshopped it or what
Anonymous asked: In other words, you aren't gonna cough up the pics because you know you can't fake that shit because you're actually cis. Cool. BTW why do you keep changing your story about the blog, and if the blog was run by you when you were in denial about being trans because of self hate, why were the pics tagged mtf and you were constantly saying trans people were cool?
Yeah I’m not gonna do something for y’all and get nothing in return except more doubt from you, you see how one sided that kind of request is? Also its technically considered sexual harassment, just because its on the internet, you’re a coward (whats your username btw?), and you think I’m cis and you want me to prove time and time again to you that I’m dmab doesn’t justify sexually soliciting someone when they’re not comfortable in being solicited – for free no less.
At first I genuinely had no memory of that blog, it was only active for all of 2 months and for some reason I moved onto a new email and new tumblr, and I haven’t the foggiest why. As for the whole “me claiming to not be ~mtf~” I don’t have any memories from that time, I can only assume it was a lot of dysphoria fueled self-hatred and wanting to be seen/pass as a cis girl lesbian.
If you’re really gonna solicit nudes from a trans woman (a second time) as they do sex work to try and stay on their feet without offering anything in return just so your transmisogynistic ass can get off to trying to tell me my dick is fake isn’t classy at all. I perish the thought of what you’re parents would think of this behavior from you. But yeah, feel free to send some money to my paypal so I can get the gender markers on my records changed because that’s gonna cost a lot apparently, and I’ll definitely send you the dick pics you want. :)
(source) (source) (source)
[A picture of a a hospital bracelet on Kat's wrist. The patient's name is Adele Sheffield and her sex is labeled as "M".]
Kat Lied About Having Diabetes To Get Money From Tumblr Users
This doesn't need much commentary from me, just view the screenshots below.
To the people who keep harping on me buying a $15 video game for my mental health 7 MONTHS ago “with my donation money,” well, here you go, some proof, links and screenshots provided
So for everyone spreading misinformation about me spending $15 on a video game for my mental health, here’s a full list of reasons why there is no way, shape, or form I spent my paypal money on it:
Yes, I spent $15 of my own money after selling one of my possessions, not denying it:
[A screenshot of a Tumblr post by Kat where she shows off a copy of Fall Out: New Vegas, marked with a price of $14.99. The date of the post is marked as July 21, 2014 at 06:28.39 PM.]
Be sure to look at the date, July 21st, 2014 6:28 PM. Now lets look at my first donation post asking for help:
[A screenshot of a Tumblr post by Kat where she asks for donations to be able to afford insulin because she has no insurance. The date of the post is marked as July 20, 2014 at 08:14.00 PM.]
Hmm, one day before the purchase of said game, July 20th 2014 at 8:14 PM. Now, I’ve never heard of a video game store — much less a non-chain video game store accepting payment for video games in the form of virtual Amazon gift cards, have you? Oh, but you’re gonna say, “well you bought the game with your paypal donations anyway!” Well, here’s exhibit C:
[Another screenshot of a separate post made by Kat where she is also asking for donations to be able to afford insulin. The date of the post is marked as July 23, 2014 at 12:27.46 PM.]
Again, looking at the date of this posting which is the original donations post, you can see it was posted on July 23rd, 2014 at 12:27 PM, a full 2 days after I had bought the game. Now, if there’s no way for me to use Amazon gift cards for a real life video game store, then how can I go back in time a minimum of 2 full days to give past me $15 to buy said game, hm? This isn’t even accounting for the fact that I didn’t even have my own bank account associated with it until over a week later, and it surely doesn’t account for the fact that it takes up to 5 days to transfer from paypal to your bank account. All the dates are linked to the original unedited posts so you can see for yourself, and for added measure my first deposit was on August 14th, 2014:
[A screenshot of a deposit made by Kat. The date is marked as 08/14/14.]
Oh but yeah, anti-sjs, truscum, and the like took damniwishidthoughtofabettername’s postthey used to gaslight us with misinformation and you all bought it. Tell me how I could misuse donations that I could not use outside of Amazon and money I didn’t even start receiving until a full two days later, let alone the fact that there’s no way I could have transferred said money and used it two days prior as of the date of the paypal donations post.
I hope some of y’all could reblog this and get the word out, I’m sick and tired of people buying into that misinformation that person did solely to gaslight me as a means to try and disrupt my donations drive.
(source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source)
[A selfie of Kat holding up a vial of Novolin to the camera.]
Hey anon, I don’t feel comfy giving you my receipts (because doxxing is a thing) but here you go, a selfie with my most recent insulin purchase. 👽
(source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source)
Anonymous asked: Getting desperate for money again I see. How is your fake diabetes lately. I bet your blood sugar is like 800 this time and you're still able to be alive somehow.
You got me, I’m ~totally faking~
[A selfie of Kat. In the background several items used by diabetics are seen such as insulin syringes, glucose tablets, a blood sugar tester and test strips.]
[A picture that gives us a closer look at the background of the previous selfie.]
[A selfie of Kat holding up two vials, one of Lantus and the other of Humalog.]
Gee, must be one dedicated faker, right? To have hundreds of dollars of insulin equipment and insulin itself. Hmmm… Insulin syringes, glucose tablets, a blood sugar tester and test strips.. oh and insulin, hmmmm….
Oh and because you didn’t learn from last time you don’t die instantly when your blood sugar goes over 600 lol, something anyone who studies endocrinology can tell you, and I would know, being a diabetic, having to be hospitalized numerous times for ketoacidosis where the blood sugar has been too high for too long. Things you clearly do not know and you’re just jumping on the disableist bandwagon. I have an idea of who you are anyway, just doing this for future reference.
18 notes · View notes