we little blogs are like adding thousands tags and waiting for some big blog to reblog our posts so it can be seen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-grxWFo23KVFq9lvKMQ_Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVLL7iMnc9qMPnmvkP4uZJg https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRB1HpvrpAryvqaWJFwB5Ig
Recently the same Person made another account because their YT git strikes and More animal Abusers have been found, I feel disgusted and sick. Please report these channels now.
The worst thing the Spanish Princess did was make me dislike Catherine of Aragon.
God. Just shut the fuck up. Learn to read the room.
It’s my fathers birthday on November 1. If anyone can donate for him a bottle of beer and grilled chicken would be really great. He dont celebrate his birthday like I do but this time because of pandemic I realize, he deserve a good one for taking care of us after my mama left him for another guy. He was a bit sick because he was old and he has prostate problem but a little beer wont hurt. Its not much but I know it will make him really happy ❤️❤️
$40 for my father’s happy birthday 🙏🙏🙏
PLEASE IF YOU DON’T MIND SEND IT AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY BECAUSE PAYPAL HAS CHARGE FOR GOODS AND SERVICES. THANKYOU.
Birth alerts were supposed to end on April 1st, and then they were supposed to end July 1st, and now they are not going to end at all. Newborn babies are getting taken away from their mothers and this is not okay at all. Please watch the video, it won’t take that long to watch it this is important. Thanks to these alerts they take one baby a day, in one hospital 40 babies were taken in one month.
Please reblog and share
Ah, coffee. Whether you’re cradling a travel mug on your way to work or dashing out after spin class to refuel with a skinny latte, it’s hard to imagine a day without it. The caffeine perks you up, and there’s something incredibly soothing about sipping a steaming cup of joe. But is drinking coffee good for you?
Good news: The case for coffee is stronger than ever. Study after study indicates you could be getting more from your favorite morning beverage than you thought: Coffee is chock full of substances that may help guard against conditions more common in women, including Alzheimer’s disease and heart disease.
“Caffeine is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about coffee. But coffee also contains antioxidants and other active substances that may reduce internal inflammation and protect against disease,” says Diane Vizthum, M.S., R.D., research nutritionist for Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
What are the top health benefits of drinking coffee?
Your brew gives you benefits beyond an energy boost. Here are the top ways coffee can positively impact your health:
- You could live longer: Recent studies found that coffee drinkers are less likely to die from some of the leading causes of death in women: coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes and kidney disease.
- Your body may process glucose (or sugar) better: That’s the theory behind studies that found that people who drink more coffee are less likely to get type 2 diabetes.
- You’re less likely to develop heart failure: Drinking one to two cups of coffee a day may help ward off heart failure, when a weakened heart has difficulty pumping enough blood to the body.
- You are less likely to develop Parkinson’s disease: Caffeine is not only linked to a lower chance of developing Parkinson’s disease, but it may also help those with the condition better control their movements.
- Your liver will thank you: Both regular and decaf coffee seem to have a protective effect on your liver. Research shows that coffee drinkers are more likely to have liver enzyme levels within a healthy range than people who don’t drink coffee.
- Your DNA will be stronger: Dark roast coffee decreases breakage in DNA strands, which occur naturally but can lead to cancer or tumors if not repaired by your cells.
- Your odds of getting colon cancer will go way down: One in 23 women develop colon cancer. But researchers found that coffee drinkers — decaf or regular — were 26 percent less likely to develop colorectal cancer.
- You may decrease your risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease: Almost two-thirds of Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease are women. But the caffeine in two cups of coffee may provide significant protection against developing the condition. In fact, researchers found that women age 65 and older who drank two to three cups of coffee a day were less likely to develop dementia in general.
- You’re not as likely to suffer a stroke: For women, drinking at least one cup of coffee a day is associated with lowered stroke risk, which is the fourth leading cause of female deaths.
i hope your feelings remain gentle and may they never suffocate you even in these fleeting moments.
Codziennie siedzę sama całymi wieczorami, nawet gdy wychodzę ze znajomymi, czuję się samotnie. Mętlik myśli w głowie, blizny na nadgarstkach nie dają mi spokoju, ale ten wieczór będzie inny. Idę na imprezę i problemy zostawiam w domu. Gdy zostałam zaproszona to w pierwszej chwili chciałam odmówić, ale nie. Będę się świetnie bawić, nie myśleć o niczym, nawet jeśli będziesz tam TY. To będzie moja noc. Ubiorę piękną, czarną i krótką sukienkę. Założę czarne, długie kozaki i zrobię makijaż najlepiej jak umiem. Będę wyglądała na pewną siebie, będę czuła się dobrze, mimo że na codzień jest zupełnie inaczej. W momencie w którym zobaczysz co straciłeś, ja będę się zajebiście bawić i to bez Ciebie.
Alastor look shaking up, he seem to look fine but he was not, angel dust comes on his room since he told by Charlie to give him some food.
Angel dust: Hey al I brought you some delicious meat.
Alastor didn’t look up and angel got worry a little.
Angel: What’s wrong, your never like this.
Alastor suddenly hug him close and angel was shock befor hugging back.
Alastor: Please don’t leave…had a dream where everyone left me…
Angel dust: Oh shit, I didn’t expect you get nightmares like that….hey I’m here for you, we all here still.
Alastor holds tight and relaxed a bit.
Alastor: Thank you.
Angel dust: No probably silly dear~
(Needed something to help me calm down a bit, I feel nobody is on today especially my friends.)
Hey so I’m traveling + saving up funds to move since I’ve been shown a lot of really promising opportunities having been with my very dear friend Faith, though I’m very short on funds for traveling. Today alone I spent well over $200+ on traveling 😥 I plan very soon to move out and anything helps
More clarification on commission rules:
- Send payment once I send a sketch of your drawing
- I literally mean I will draw anything; mecha, anthro, artistic nudity, etc. Funds are needed badly right now
- If you would like editing on your photo (like additional stickers and such) please lemme know !
- If this goes well, I’ll do even more, anything, reshares and all, are appreciated
Payment accepted through CashApp, PayPal and Venmo , thank you so much for everything in advance y'all 🌙🔆💜 you can text me on her or my insta which is @tulurusez as well, I’m more active on there
okay calling all animators/artists.
i want to make an animatic but idk what the fuck to start with.
im thinking of doing like a cool ass Gen Z animatic to the song Centuries by fall out boy. only thing is i dont know what programs to use and how to make it ~animated~
im really dedicated on this so any and all help is appreciated :)
im also completely cool with like teaming up to make something BIG.
message me or reply to this post.
if you see this and you DON’T know how to help but still want to, all i need from you is a reblog and a like.. i wouldn’t normally ask for that but it’s really important to me.
Harry: Can I have 50 dollars for a haircut?
Louis: Absolutely not, it’s a waste of money. I’ll do it myself.
*1 hour later*
Harry: *Is barely bald*
Louis, holding scissors: You look awful, what happened?