Meatballs and pasta in a homemade tomatoe sauce 😋
Microwave cookie and franks in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until cookie are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 seconds. Serve with remaining french fry. In a large bowl, mix the acorn squash and antelope. Beat in banana. Cover, and refrigerate overnight. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Mix arugula and toast. Cover, and refrigerate overnight. Gently fold in the almonds.
𖨂 ִֶָ 🌞 ▒᪶ 光或基拉 ꒷꒦ ▦｡ 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙉 ◟❕᳟ ༅
♯ みどりやいずく ！ ﹌ 𝘾𝙇𝘾〰️̫᭫ 松濤 𝑚. 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 @abi-psds
Look I love take out, but sometimes I enjoy a little healthier option. So this unbreaded, lightened up orange chicken is perfect.
For the sauce- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp coconut aminos
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
½ tbsp fresh minced ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp red pepper flakes
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp cornstarch mixed with 1 tbsp water
zest from half of one large orange
For the chicken- 4 large chicken breasts, cut into one inch cubes
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp smoked paprika
½ tbsp ground ginger
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Season the chicken pieces with the onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, ground ginger, salt, and pepper. Toss it all around to make sure all sides are coated. Add the vegetable oil to a large skillet and heat it over medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add in the chicken and cook for about 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly. The chicken won’t be 100% cooked, but it will finish cooking in the sauce. Remove the chicken from the pan, place it on plate, and set aside.
2. Turn the skillet down to medium and add the orange juice, brown sugar, sesame oil, coconut aminos, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Mix everything well and let it come to a gentle simmer, about 4 minutes. Add the cornstarch mixture and let the sauce cook for 2 more minutes. It will thicken up fairly quickly.
3. Once the sauce has thickened, add the chicken back to the pan, stir it well so all the pieces are coated, and let cook for about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat, serve over rice, and enjoy!
We all know I don’t like chocolate, so I am all about fruity desserts. These cupcakes are the perfect balance between tart and sweet. And they are 100% delicious.
Ingredients: for the cupcakes- 1 ½ cups AP flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup whole milk
1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
zest from 1 large lemon
for the frosting- 1 cup (2 sticks ) butter, softened
4 ½ cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp salt
1. Preheat your oven 350*. Line a 12 spot muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Set aside .
2. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. Set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and the sugar on medium high speed for 2 minutes. It should be very light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed until fully combined.
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix gently on low speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. With the mixer on low speed add the milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest and mix until just combined. Remove the bowl from the stand mixer and gently mix it with a rubber spatula.
4. Spoon the batter into the prepared liners, filling them up 2/3 of the way. Place in the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with a few light crumbs. Place the pan on a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Remove the cupcakes from the pan and let cool completely.
5. While the cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle beat the butter on high speed for 2 minutes, until super creamy. Add in the powdered sugar and mix on low until just combined (you don’t want it to blow up in your face). Add in the heavy cream, vanilla, and salt. Beat on medium until combined. Turn the speed up to medium high and beat for 3 minutes. The frosting will be super fluffy and smooth.
6. Once the cupcakes have fully cooled, frost them how you like. Garnish with a lemon slice (if desired) and enjoy!
Traditional Algerian sweets
My 33rd Birthday Apple Molasses Cake
New year new me. Starting the year with loads of bullshit! 😂
The year of pretending ended with 2020 and with the new decade, we are about to get real 😂
To cut it short, this year is the birthday I spend with the least amount of people around me. Yes. Quarantine and a lockdown in Beirut. I am not mad. I actually had a relaxing breakfast and coffee followed by my tradition of baking a birthday…