Repost with a reminder that Joe Biden has always been racist.
i used to have nothing
.. and then i got this job, this family.
source: i used to have nothing (VK)
yelena belova in the black widow trailers
- i know we’ve only seen yelena in trailers because of the black widow movie being delayed (and as you can probably tell from my blog natasha is my absolute favourite) but she seems like such a fantastic character. she’s natasha’s sister - her family and she cares so damn much. already florence pugh has put so much characterisation in yelena and that accent is stunning! once the movie is out and i see more of yelena i’ll do another one of these to see how much progression she’s made in my mind. i honestly can’t wait for the film not only to watch my lord and saviour natasha romanoff but to see yelena, melina and red guardians pure relationship with her
-gifs are mine
Uhhh does she have a HOOK in her FACE
Red Guardian vs Fortnite thugs
NEW POSTER! I actually like this poster. The glitch effect is such a nice touch
i would be watching black widow today and the fact that im not is homophobic
verse dump: scathach & martin.
some facts on a ‘The Harpers are Merpeople’ AU nobody asked for:
- Jim is Uncle, Will and Roy are Brothers, Gwen and Bobby are Jim’s kids later on (Gwen is a clone of Jim and That’s a Whole Arc in this AU), and Merpeople and Atlanteans are Not The Same You Racists.
- They speak with more VOCALS, like Dolphins and Orcas and Whales (they even have their own dialects it’s AWESOME okay), and not Words like Atlanteans.
- if they’re born on Land, then they get their tail around 2 or 3 years old (this is important)
- The Vigilante Shit is STILL A THING IN THIS AU
- Kaldur is like “God please let this person speak English or Atlantean” when he is told to meet with someone Mera is friends with because she said “Merfolk” and now he’s scared because he doesn’t know their language
- Wally thinks Kaldur is full of shit
- Dick, the Believer, finds out and is literally this gif
so IDK y’all got thoughts on me actually writing this?
I know 1 person would probably read it lmao
My mask is actually part of my body! So…it would be a little weird to decorate it, to be fair.
Introspection on Marvel’s Numerous Animated Television Series
You guys wanna hear about the absurdity of the Marvel Animated Television Universe?
Marvel’s Spider Man is a reboot of the previous Ultimate Spider Man Show.
Ultimate Spider Man was part of what I refer to as the MATU, Including shows like Avengers assemble, Guardians of the Galaxy, and my personal favorite: Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
Hulk and the Agents of Smash crossed over with Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy crossed over with Avengers assemble
Avengers assemble crossed over with Ultimate Spiderman who in turn crossed over with Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy would then later go on to crossover with the rebooted Marvel’s Spiderman
Avengers Assemble later had a soft reboot, becoming Black Panther and the Avengers, or something along those lines, featuring a new focus on, you guessed it, Hlack Panther, as well as having a new art style more in line with the Marvel’s Spider Man Reboot
Make of that will you.
Continuity? I didn’t even know her
Don’t get me started on Guardians of the Galaxy mission breakout. For real though, the episodes during and after the mirror prison arc were pretty great.
The dumb thing is that I enjoy most of these shows, but they have no idea what the hell is going on any of the time
Anyways, Watching Hulk and the Agents of Smash is like doing drugs. Like, the weirdest shit happens every episode. Stan Lee is the mayor of vista verde, where most of the show takes place.
There was one episode where She Hulk became a herald of Galactus
And another where the Hulk had to lend his power to Ego the Living Planet allowing him to grow giant arms and sucker punch Galactus
Deathlok was in one episode
I think there was a ghost rider train at some point. Like, the ghost rider showed up out of nowhere to send Red Hulk and Abomination to hell, and you know how his bike catches on fire with the power of demonic energy or something? The same thing happened when he hijack a train after the protagonists wrecked his bike, so you just have this flaming train barreling down after red hulk and shit
they started time traveling and some point, and went to the future to fight the high evolutionary.
It was the wildest shit imaginable.
I think maybe would be the closest answer I could give you. I still have yet to watch Hellboy in its full entirety and I have problems writing for a character I have yet to see, i.e. Red Guardian.
But, I do plan on watching the full movie soon, so maybe?
Happy 45 Birthday to David Harbour.