Ad*m KNOWS that he's doing "questionable" things with Langa
-i.e. grabbing him in a sort of embrace and being fucking crazy and weird
So he pushes that shit further, (but not like in a crazy sense even though he makes it seem like he is)
Adam finds out that its Langa's birthday and that he's 18 and goes hog fuckin wild (stay with me pls)
Gets the boy roses, falling out of a helicopter and all that shit. Even goes so far as to say shit like "we have a birthday boy who's 18. You all know what that means?~" And everyone is like ew is he gonna do it is he gonna be the freak that we know he is and Adam is just like "lmao happy birthday snow, hope its a good one, go skate with your not boyfriend" and everyone is like 👀👀
In which Kaoru is a sheltered house cat hybrid belonging to an old woman, keeping her entertained with music and his calligraphy. Together with his adopted kittens Miya and Langa they live rather peacefully until one day the butler Adam decides to drug the hybrid family of three and tries to drown them in the lake.
Cherry and his kittens survive however and are soon found by Joe the alley cat and his Protegé, a street kitten named Reki. Even tho Joe and Cherry do not get along at first, the green haired hybrid decides to help the housecats find their way back home.
sk8 headcanons because it is currently 10 pm on a school night and i can't sleep
the title says it all. i can't sleep, so i made these. there is some renga and matchablossom content in here lmfao.
- on roadtrips miya, reki, and langa will yell to the entire frozen soundtrack and force shadow to deal with it.
- langa introduced reki to arctic monkeys and he absolutely fell in love. now he knows every song and will sing as loudly as he can every time one comes on.
- miya's favourite animal isn't actually cats. he likes lizards equally as well.
- shadow always keeps water in his car because literally no one ever remembers to drink anything (they learned that the hard way after reki passed out).
- cherry and joe make sweets as surprises for the group sometimes. cherry almost burnt the kitchen down from accidently putting a fork in the microwave when heating some chocolate. now he is only allowed to measure stuff and mix.
- when reki is sad, his go-to song is 'hands' or basically anything else by flatsound (this is absolutely not me projecting).
- the six of them have a group chat named 'therapy 😃👍', courtesy of langa.
- one time joe joked that him and cherry should swap S outfits for a night and after consistent asking, cherry finally agreed. when cherry showed up to joe's place, joe literally almost passed out and immediately said that it was a bad idea (this was also a bad idea because he couldn't even fit and arm in cherry's shirt). was he jealous that cherry somehow looked better in his outfit? yes. did that stop him from dropping constant compliments? no. (they were both blushing messes this entire time).
- langa's room is always cold because it reminds him of canada (also that means reki can borrow his sweatshirts when he comes over).
- the group has done a braid train before. i'm sorry i don't make the rules.
okay now i'm actually tired so i will now make an attempt to sleep. goodbye. i am proud of you and i love you <3
I feel like Langa doesn’t cry often or a lot. So when he does cry you best believe the entire damn room stops. One time he was having a particularly hard time with this one trick, and school was getting more stressful cause the school year was about to end, and rent was due in a week. And it was just taking a toll on him. So one day when they were all hanging out at the skate park Langa tried the same trick and he bailed hard it wasn’t bad enough to warrant a hospital trip it was barely bad enough to earn some worried glances from his friends. But it was enough to unlock the flood gates. Since Reki was the only one who’d seen him cry the rest were freaking out... in their own ways. Joe was gently reprimanding him for being reckless while asking him if he was okay, Shadow’s was trying to mimic this response but instead of calmly asking Langa if he was okay he was screaming it at the top of his lungs for the whole park to hear, and Miya was calling him a dumbass while searching for his emergency first aid kit, Cherry was behind every one clearly waiting for them to cool down so he could ask what Langa needed, and Reki was... completely and totally calm? He scrolling through his phone as he told the guys to “be quiet and back off for a minute”. And after about thirty seconds of arguing they listened. A minute passed... and then two, three, four, five and then an alarm went off. It didn’t take long to find the source of the noise Reki’s phone. It’s as if the alarm flicked a switch in Langa’s mind cause the second he heard it the tears stopped and he was mostly back to normal. Reki walked up to him and quietly asked him if he wanted to go back to his place to watch skating videos and Langa nodded. Reki waved good bye before dragging his best friend off to his house. After that day they all follow his example to the best of their abilities. It was kind of difficult at first because it’s pretty hard to leave a crying kid alone especially when they kid rarely shows any emotion. But with time they learned to give him his space when he needed it and to always be there when he needed them. Cause after all that’s what family’s for.