Sirius & Remus: *cooking*
Remus: *cuts himself*
Sirius: oh my god you are bleeding
Remus: yes. That’s what happens when one cuts themselves Padfoot. You should be concerned if no blood came out
Sirius: i see blood loss doesn’t affect your talent for sarcasm
Harry: *getting in trouble*
Remus: I’m going to have to step my foot down.
Sirius: It’s down. Now what?
Remus: I actually never got this far. Usually this is a scare tactic.
Ok but, you guys, uk how the OG 2012 Marauders fancast is too old now cuz they’re all in their late 30s? (Nevermind me crying bcz they all lived much longer than the Marauders ever did)
How about, and I raise the following for consideration:
Side note: they’re all British and in their early 20s
Remus: *shows a picture of him as a baby*
Sirius: YOU’RE SO CUTE
Sirius, squishing Remus’ cheeks: AND SO SMOL
Sirius, now smirking: Though you’re still at the same height
James: life could be so much worse
Sirius: it could also be much better
Peter: at least we are alive
Remus: whether that’s a good or bad thing is debatable Peter
i have a headcanon that james potter would be a huge swiftie… i feel like he’s the type of guy to appreciate well thought out lyrics and loves to hear stories because his parents read to him a lot as a kid (and all of taylor’s songs have a story behind it.)
he would keep it a secret during his first five years because his friends are all rock and roll and punk or whatever but then sirius catches him listening to some great taylor love song and sirius asks what song it was because he wants to dedicate it to remus and james just lights up because his best friend likes taylor now too.
remus and sirius would definitely be on his case about it at first but then they’ll end up giving it a try for james because well… james is the best person they know, it’s the least they could do. eventually, remus and sirius grow fond of taylor and most nights you’ll find remus blushing and telling sirius to “be quiet, pads” while sirius sings the most over the top rendition of you belong with me to remus in the middle of the common room.
lily would find out about james’ love for taylor swift after peter lets it slip one day and she’d spend the entire duration of their prefect rounds teasing him about it. but james wouldn’t mind because hey, at least she’s talking to me.
before they go their separate ways for the night, james laughs and says, “i know you think it’s silly but if you ever wanted to listen to one of her songs, and i mean really listen, listen to enchanted. i think of you whenever it plays.”
james walks away with a smile and lily’s curiosity gets the best of her and she listens to enchanted for the first time that night. then she listens to it again. and again. and again. and again. until the sun is up and she realizes she’s spent the entire night thinking about james potter and his love for taylor swift and now she thinks she’s falling in love with him too.
requests for one shots are currently open
this list will be updated in the future
requests for ships are currently open
this list will be updated in the future
thank you :)
If JKR didn’t want Sirius and Remus to be interpreted as gay, maybe she shouldn’t have associated them with the moon and the stars, or left them as the only two remaining friends from a tight-knit group. Or like, maybe they shouldn’t have given Harry a joint Christmas present like a pair of gay uncles would do for their beloved godson. One was a rich punk, the other a poor nerd — perfect for an “opposites attract” storyline. ￼
Literally, everything about them is extremely gay, and yet she takes issues with them being interpreted that way￼. Bitch, the only way you could have made them gayer is by explicitly stating that they were a couple￼.
Sirius: Why can’t dinosaurs clap?
James: Because their hands are too sh-
Remus: Because they are all dead.
Sirius: *comes to visit James and Lily*
James: This is great my favorite person in the entire world and my wife in the same room.
Lily: *leaves room*
Sirius: Oh c'mon I didn’t drink that much last night!
James: You were flirting with Remus.
Sirius: So what? He’s my boyfriend.
James: You asked if he was single…
Remus: And then you cried when I said I wasn’t.
Lily: Is it okay if I swear?
Remus: Yes! It’s about fucking time you start swearing
Remus: Go on then
Lily: I’m nervous…
(MY FRIEND IS DATING A BOY NAMED REMY. SO EVERYTHINH SHE SAYS IS WOLFSTAR.)
AHHHHH I”M SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE IS SENDING IN A REQUEST RIGHT NOW I CAN’T EVEN TELL YOU HOW MUCH I NEEDED THIS.
Just some pure fluff because I don’t have it in my heart to hurt anyone right now.
- Sirius always refuses sweaters and jackets because ‘shut up, I have a reputation to uphold’ and so every single trip to hogsmeade ends up with the gang on their way back, Remus for once has a cocky smirk on his face, wearing only a long sleeved shirt, and Sirius is next to him fully drowning in Remus’ sweater. Remus definitely purposefully chooses his largest, or ugliest sweaters for hogsmeade because he thinks it’s funny
- So we all know James and Sirius had the mirrors, but you can not convince me that the other boys didn’t have way of communicating. Remus and Sirius had bound-notebooks where what you wrote in one appeared in the other. It was how Sirius apologized after the ‘prank’ because Remus refused to speak to him, so he wrote pages and pages until Remus was able to forgive him. Remus didn’t book the book away again until Sirius was deemed a traitor, which was unfortunate, because the moment he got out, he risked his location to find the damn thing, only to write an explanation with out any response. (I’m doing bad at this fluff only thing damn it)
- Remus made a list of muggle movies that they had to watch, and as they watched each movie, Sirius began making a list of all the romantic things from the movies that he wanted to do. He began springing them on Remus as randomly as possible until the boy caught on. From kissing in a boat and in the rain, to little things like running through an art gallery they began to cross things off the list. As a joke the bottom of Sirius’ list had ‘Romeo and Juliet: Pointlessly die for each other’ which, unfortunately seemed to come true.
- Remus’ wrote letters through out the summer to Sirius, but since he couldn’t send them, he’d keep them in a shoe box under his bed, by the time the school year came along he was never able to send them. So in the long summer, when he was alone again for his transformations, any time he felt particularly inhumane, he’d tear one open and read the words full of love, and friendship and care and remind himself that maybe he wasn’t as much of a monster as he sometimes believed.
- Sirius has a scar on the side of his abdomen, and since werewolf scars never fade away, it was the only thing keeping him remotely sane in azkaban, being able to trace the scar, the only reminder that he was loved, that it wasn’t a dream, because Remus loved him. And as he sat there the dementors couldn’t pull away the memory, because there was proof it was real. The memory of Remus muttering angrily at himself at the sight of it, tracing it over and over again, apologizing. The way he used to see it in the mirror, because he’d purposefully wear his sweat pants low, just because he adored the scar with his entire heart. And the dementors couldn’t fully take him, because he’d always have the scar. (DOING REALLY BAD AT THE FLUFF ONLY THING)
so i failed at the fluffy head canons things BUT.
it’s high! laurie time babes. to celebrate our first of many
- joints just like sirius
- never rolls them, he just depends on sirius who does in fact complain, but still rolls it
- is a total nerd about strains and trying out as many as possible. like he will literally interrogate their plug.
- great at rotation, he keeps the conversation and blunt going at the same time, what more could you ask for?
- the best roller
- it’s crazy, the boy can roll a joint in 3 minutes without trying
- extremely focused when high, probably the most functional high out of the four of them
- loves the edginess of having a very faint weed scent mixed in with woody, cranberry cologne.
- great at rotation, but is very one track minded. he might hyper focus on one aspect of the rotation (like making sure no one loses the lighter) so if that’s annoying to you than rip.
- has an entire smoking routine and refusing to stray from it
- likes beautiful glass pipes and chillums, he loves the cheekiness of passing them off as paper weighs or random abstract sculptors.
- helps him a lot around the full moon
- decent during rotations, he puffs, he passes.
- very talkative but its very nonlinear with constant backtracking. sometimes his mates don’t get what he’s saying so they just mutter words of affirmations.
- he uses carts but only like super sweet ones, least weed smelling the better
- he doesn’t smoke everyday, but one of the other boys are smoking than so is pete
- awful during rotations, he spaces out when he’s high and someone always has to nudge him to start the rotation again
- can’t roll
*Harry bumps into a chair*
Harry: You Bitch
Remus: I wonder where Harry got that from..
*Sirius bumps into a table*
Sirius: You fucking bitch! Come at me!