Subject: Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn)
- Gee, you’re Joker’s sidekick?
- Oohh, you’re his girlfriend, okay got it.
- So, are we gonna fight?
- I mean I don’t want to but-
- I don’t know, they normally take half an hour to fight.
- Ice-cream? Yes please, but if this is a trap I’ll kick you in your face.
- C’mon Quinn try harder.
- No stop psychoanalysing me.
- If I don’t say anything you can’t-
- Okay fine, maybe I have issues with-
- Please stop.
- Ice-cream? No way, we’re mid-fight you can’t just-
- Fine, but stop analysing my issues.
- Good luck psychoanalysing me, even I don’t know what’s going on up here.
- Okay y’know that’s fair but-
- How do YOU know I get like one or two hours of sleep.
- I drink a lot of coffee.
- Like, anxiety and some other things but I forget my meds sometimes.
- Yeah, ice-cream sounds good, thanks.
- Okay, first Firefly then riddler now you?
- Oh, you aren’t doing a crime, cool.
- It’s definitely been a long night so far.
- You too? What happened?
- Yeah, you absolutely should leave him, screw him and his bullshit purple suits.
- You wanna get ice-cream and talk?
- Oh well, Nightwing can deal with Scarecrow.
Robin III (again):
- Hi. I… I know this doesn’t mean anything but, I’m proud of you for leaving him. I know it couldn’t have been easy.
- Oh? You and Ivy?
- I mean, I think you’d look cute together but it’s up to you.
- Tt. Quinn.
- No, stop!
- I don’t have a napoleon complex!
- Fine. Can I have my sword back, please?
- Really? Father wouldn’t have given it back that easily.
- Thank you.
- Don’t act so surprised, Alfred taught me some manners, before….
- I am not crying!
- Yes please I’d really like some ice-cream.