Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Created by Kyle V. James
You can follow this artist on Twitter and Instagram.
Host James Clement confirmed that Michael Fassbender filmed a scene as Magneto for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
Unfortunately it was cut from the final version of the film.
WHAT??!?!?? DOES IT MEAN THAT WE COULD HAVE HAD ERIK AND WANDA FINALLY TOGETHER?
FIRST PETER, THEN ERIK, WHO'S NEXT?!?!? LORNA?!
Okay so, I watched MoM today and I have things to say-
The intro scene>>>> I got so sad when I figured out he was going to Christine's wedding:( the fucking guy he used to work with made me fucking giggle, Christine looked beautiful and when she asked if he was happy, I swear my heart broke. The octopus low-key scared the shit out of me, but we don't talk about that. America stealing Strange's sling ring sent me lmao. Also Spider-Man mention ayeee, I love America asked if he shot webs out of his ass and Strange didn't know lmao.
When he went to look for Wanda, I got so excited, and I loved their convo. Then she mentioned America's name and my heart dropped. From the trailers, I'd assumed she would be a protag, but I love the twist!!
When the WandaVision theme played, I lost it, and the poor girl:( give her back her children or I'll riot. Not justifying her actions, just saying I get her to an extent.
America's backstory is so depressing, also lesbians in the MCU, I repeat lesbians in the MCU!!
Wanda straight up killing everyone in Kamar-Taj was brutal, and I loved it, sue me
I low-key thought Wong died and nearly cried-
When she said "What mouth?", yo, my heart did somersaults and when she shredded Mister Fantastic, i was on the edge of my seat, like about to fall off- AND WHEN SHE CUT MISS CARTER IN HALF?!? QUEEN SHIT/J feel bad for cap marvel though
Mordo and Strange fighting were funny to me lol
The fight between Strange Supreme(?) and Strange was so fucking cool. Loved the visuals and the audio and the aghhhh/pos I'm an orchestra kid, in case you couldn't tell-
Wanda was so fucking terrifying. I loved it. It felt like I was watching a horror film, not a superhero movie 😭When she began limp-running towards them, I think I actually held my breath.
Love how all the Stranges are all bitchless
Tommy and Billy getting scared of Wanda and Wanda realising her atrocities was so....touching? Not the word, but I liked that scene.
She's not dead. Ain't nooo wayyy.
OMG, America training at Kamar-Taj?! Yes please
The post-credits scene:0. I'm not sure what happened there but my heart jumped lmao.
Lmao, poor guy, at least it stopped.
So in conclusion, that was fucking amazing. Sam Raimi, you've done it again. I felt like I was watching a full-on horror film. Normalise making Marvel movies fucking terrifying !
i really appreciate the sheer amount of fantasy horror elements that sam raimi managed to fit into a 2 hour movie. we got witches, sorcerers, magic spells, rituals by candlelight, gruesome death scenes, prophecies, demons, monsters, spirits, possessions, doppelgangers, zombies, etc etc and i loved every bit of it
How I would’ve marketed “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness”:
1) Don’t even mention the Illuminati. Don’t hype up any of the cameos, especially since they’re not that important in the long run.
2) Release the movie in October and hype the HELL out of it as Marvel’s Halloween special. Basically, the “Hawkeye is a Christmas show” treatment.
3) Focus on the overall spookiness/horror vibes of the movie. And I don’t mean a horror trailer like “Insidious” or “The Nun” where the focus is on scaring people. I mean a horror-inspired trailer, something along the lines of “Nightmare Before Christmas”. Horror elements, but you let the audience know that this is still a superhero movie.
4) Still mention the use of the multiverse, but don’t go too deep into it. Focus more on the movie being Doctor Strange and Wanda’s journey THROUGH the multiverse, not so much being ABOUT the multiverse. Does that make sense? I’m trying to say that this is more of a character journey rather than world-building, which a lot of people thought this movie would be due to the Illuminati and the multiverse.
5) Hype the hell out of this being Sam Raimi’s return to horror and filmmaking. “Eternals” really caught everyone’s attention by pointing out that the director just won an Academy Award. Marvel should’ve done something similar for Raimi, especially since DSitMoM was basically Evil Dead 4.