a list of things I appreciate about the origin mod smp:
- wilbur inviting sneeg to live in the walls of his house solely for the purpose of wanting to beat sneeg with a bucket if will catches him
- tubbo sniping everyone from above with poison arrows just because he can
- philza pretending to be a momma bird throwing up food and going “blehhhh” when giving people bread
- wilburs to do list: 1. build a place that is accessible for everyone to hang out and be friends. 2. build a place that is accessible for everyone to fight each other to the death.
- ranboo and tubbo’s iron golem named The Breeding Watcher
- ranboo and tubbo dsmp marriage take two: evil boogaloo
- niki loving small sneeg and small charlie, advocating for a tiny techno
- wilbur’s fish meme that niki immediately embodied by fake scream crying and plummeting out of the pub to her death when people tap on her glass
- Fragrance Man
- wilbur popping in and out of mountains/trees/walls/floors and hitting people before disappearing to confuse and piss them off
- all of philza’s pets
- everyone’s special origins mod skins!!!
- the enderman stuck in the flower window in ranboo and tubbo’s house
- niki yelling at everyone for polluting her waters
- *someone sees an enderman* "ranboo, who’s this?" *ranboo proceeds to make up a name and backstory for each enderman*
- The Pub(e)
- tubbo and ranboo convincing scott to buy ranboo’s old property and immediately securing a favor from the most op person on the server (maximum time of favor is specifically an hour an a half)
- screenshots from tiny charlie’s pov
feel free to add :]
(this is gaining attention so I will politely remind everyone to call this smp the Origins MOD SMP because there is already an Origins SMP group and fandom and our tagging has been drowning out their community, thank you)
7K notes · View notes
I don't know how to explain how lowkey satisfying it is for Wilburs character to be an unreliable narrator to his father.
He was mentally so down the rabbit hole of delusions, and pain that he just didn't want to come to terms with his own father about what happened.
It just feels so relatable ya know? Not telling family about stuff you did wrong because you're so upset about the outcomes can be so personal. Maybe its from somewhat personal experience? I have no idea. But what I do know, is that:
Wilburs character did NOT lie to Philzas character about what happened out of malice, he did it because he didn't want to disappoint his father.
3K notes · View notes