Hey everyone…I know its been a while… heheh. SORRY! I got so caught up in things. But enough about that. (I even used annoy Sebastian gif because I am sure thats how some of you feel).
I have updated both black butler fics, the holiday special Mourning Star and Devil’s Melody. Some of you might notice Mourning Star has been complete for some time now, I just have forgotten to let you all on tumblr know. Sorry about that.
I am also introducing a new short story. Now if you all remember, the reason why I rewrote Devil’s Melody is because the original just had too much going on and way to many plots. I also mentioned I was picking these plots apart for additional stories and one-shots. Well one of them is 70% done so I decided to post it now. It will only be updated once a week, that way it does not compete with my other uploads. So without too much delay, here are the links to everything!
Links are with the story below each header.
Life as a celebrity has it’s ups and downs; in the beginning, all there is to experience are the highs of fame. At least, that is how it should be. Since the first release of the bands songs there have been tragedies connected to your music. While some say it happens to every artist, the number of victims keeps increasing day by day, making you wonder if it is more than just a simple case as coincidence. Encouraged to go on tour with the band, you try to keep these thoughts at bay, however, destiny plans to have its way and before long you are lost in a time not of your own. The worse part about all of this?
You attracted the attention of a demon.
(Those who have read the story before will want to reread or you will be lost. Also read notes please).
Updates every Wednesday and Saturday.
Chapter 9 Preview - Land Of The Lion and Home Of The Phantom
“He’s just really busy… coming to visit would mean closing shop for a few weeks and preparing for that.” You tried to defend. Tried. It was hard to defend when Remiel hadn’t given you an answer one way or another.
“You’re making excuses for him.” It was as if Nate could sense the insecurities. “He could have just told you he was busy… but you could be right. He could be busy, with someone else.”
With a sharp inhale, you froze. Ace spoke up in defense to your boyfriend. “Nathaniel!” The man called with hard authority. “You don’t know that, nor should you be putting those kinds of ideas in her head. The man could have more valid reasons.”
“An affair is a pretty valid reason.” The ginger stated coolly. “I mean, has he even gone out of his way to check up on you? Because I have seen you messaging him.”
Your heart started to pound in your ears. He could be right. I am always the first to send him messages as of late… but he knows I’m busy. He could just be considerate to my work and schedule… but there are times the time zones wouldn’t clash.
Sweat started to form on your brow. You could have been easily over thinking things, or Nate could have been right.
Chapter 9 here -> CLICK
Those who are new, Story starts here -> CLICK!
All you wanted was to help a friend, a sibling, a loved one. You never expected things to change so much, for so many others to be lost and to be tossed away from everything you knew. Unable to control anything, you went into a slumber that lasted until you finally collided with another force. Awake and in a strange place, your goal remains the same. To help the one you lost and hopefully bring balance back to the eternity of existence.
Chapter 3 -> CLICK!
Chapter 1 -> CLICK!
The old saying is ‘time flies when having fun’, a rather true statement. But if it is true then 'a time watched pot never boils’. Watching was all you ever did and time moved painfully slow. Forgotten and disconnected from the world, you come to the conclusion that life was not meant for you. Far from your sibling, and alone, you wonder while watching the people and creatures around you as the longing inside you grows. But maybe…just maybe… it doesn’t have to be this way. A chance encounter with eyes of emerald has granted you a blessing you were not expecting. Only one thing now worries you. How long will this blessing last before it all comes crashing down?
Also why on Earth is a demon playing butler?
Updates every Saturday
Chapter 1 -> CLICK!
Pewwww! Thats all of them! I hope everyone enjoys the reading!
@emeraldlily this was funny to write! Let me know if you like it^^
Female pronouns ‘cause you specified it in the DMs
- Grell was surrounded by his colleagues, shinigamis who didn’t care much about love. Sometimes Ronals was seen flirting with some girls, but he wasn’t looking for anything serious while William has always been a workaholic. Nobody could actually help Grell with her romantic struggles
- What she actually needed was a friend she could talk with about Sebastian and how charming he was
- And this is how Grell started looking for a random human she could befriend
- And then she found (Y/n)
- Yes, (T/n) was the perfect friend. The one she had been looking for so long
- Now, how was she supposed to talk to the girl?
- “Hi, I’ve been stalking you for the past two months so I could tell if you can be my best friend.” that didn’t seem like the best way to introduce herself. Maybe a more casual approace would’ve been better.
- So Grell started following (Y/n) around, until the latter noticed the red-haired’s presence. It was pretty awkward.
- “Your dress is awesom! It suits you so much! What’s the stylist name?”
- (T/n) didn’t know how she became the best friend of the shinigami, but it was pretty cool. Also she found herself helping said shinigami with her one-sided love towards a demon
- “Do you think Sebastian will like this new scarf I bought?”
- “Last time you’ve seen each other, he tried to kill you. Are you sure thing will work out?”
- “Which color suits me better? Crimson red or carmine red?” “GRELL IT’S 3 AM WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE”
- “Grell… what happens if the Count finds us here?” asked a worried (Y/n) while hiding in a bush just outside the Phantomhive’s manor
- “Why did Sebastian offer you to have some tea with him? No fair, (Y/n)!” shouted Grell after (Y/n) was caught by Sebastian
- “I think we should just following him around…” muttered a sleep deprived (Y/n), while being carried around London by her red-haired friend
oh my god they cooked that man
Starting Black Butler I know absolutely nothing but i’m assuming Sebastian is some sort of devil or demon.
I also know no ones name except for sebastian
Sebastian going feral
art trade with my friend on ig acc!
Sebastian art incoming 👁️👁️
@justasmallhuman Requested this sweater be drawn on Sebastian from Black Butler, and I could not resist doing it for them cause the sweater is so… HIM! So this is for you Small! I hope I did it justice!
Ps. my head cannon is Sebastian got this from his modern time traveling s/o and O!Ciel isn’t too thrilled.
Working on fanfics today, don’t kill me xD
“i am simply one hell of a-” *gunshots*