You can either play the victim narrative, or you can pull yourself together and remember who you are. Everything is possible, everything is within your reach. There is nothing you can't achieve. Believe it, own it. Make it your truth.
Any form of rejection is always a redirection for me.
This is an example when I don’t let 3D influence my state of being, my confidence and belief in my goals. If I hear “no” from a publication I realize there is a better place to publish my article. It always works as I tend to find a more suitable environment the same day or a new idea pops into my mind so I can add it to my writing.
Apply it to every form of unfavourable circumstances that may spring up. Know that this is only temporary as those are your past limiting beliefs showing up. Now you think differently. Now you believe more fiercely so there is nothing to worry about. You will always get your way. You assign the meaning and the value to what is happening around you.
You don’t loose your confidence despite what might be happening around you. You still believe your worth. That is persisting in you desired state of being. That is a sure way to any manifestation.
"Darling, terrible things will happen, and terrible things will pass. You have to believe in the moments of quiet. you have to believe in the healing."
There are a lot of things that are going on in my life and I couldn't find the time to make a post like this so here we go
Firstly, I wanna talk about my current habits and things that I'm focusing on at the moment.
1. Skincare. My acne has been a huge part of my teenage years and most of the times not in a good way. It's not as bad as it used to be but now I'm suffering from the scars. But I've gotta say, ever since I've started taking care of my skin properly and not just doing my skincare routine but by eating healthy and exercising, my skin has improved so much. I took my university exam this year so you can imagine how stressed I was and how I wasn't able to take care of myself. I used to have acne on my neck and jawline area (which is a place I've never had acne before) but I got rid of them a while ago. I also don't get new pimples easily if I'm not on my period. I was using the Acnelyse 0.025 medicine for almost 2 months but I think my skin got used to it so I bought Acnelyse 0.05. I feel like even with one night it made a huge difference. And I also feel like my goal of clear/glass skin is right around the corner
2. Fit Body. Actually, rather than my whole body I'm more focused on my abs because it's my dream to have a flat belly. Not that I have any problems with my current physique I just like the way a flat belly looks lol. So to achieve that I've been following an exercise on YouTube for 2 weeks now. I haven't seen anything drastic tbh but I will continue till I see results.
3. Laser Hair Removal. I think this is the one that I'm focused the most. My goal is to be hairless lol. I have a device so I'm doing the treatments at home. Currently doing it on my legs, bikini area, belly and armpits. I've seen results with this especially on my bikini area and armpits. On my armpits there are just spots so I'm focusing on where the hair is. There are other places that I want to get rid of my hair but if I started I think it would be a lot to keep up with so I've been postponing those. (My waist, arms and face) I think in a year I will get rid of my body hair completely.
4. Cinema. I'm not someone that knows a lot about movies or tv shows because I don't really watch them. However recently, I've came to the conclusion that I wanted to know a lot about cinema. To achieve this I've been watcing a lot of stuff. And I'm also kinda experimeting by watching things that I normally wouldn't watch to figure out what I like the most. Also there are so many movies and series to catch up with. It makes me feel realy good to be the one to recommend something to watch or the person that is able to talk about a movie because they've watched it before.
5. School. This is new because my school hasn't started yet. But I still wanted to put it since I'm going to attend my first university class on monday!!!
This is all the important stuff that's going on in my life. Hopefully when I make another life update six months later I'll be able to cross out all of the things above as I've already finished them.
When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought of anything but the ride you are taking.
- Listening to happy music
- Playing video games
- Seeing new art of my characters
- Creating characters
- Writing stories or telling stories
- Smelling good
- Face masks
- Shadow work
- Finding money in unexpected places
- Laughing so hard my ribs hurt
- Making food for myself
- Bargain hunting
- Thrift shopping
- Small achievements
- Chocolate (sometimes)
- Taking a long shower and feeling the soap get super grothy in my hair
- Having all my homework done
- Having a clean room
- Waking up before my alarm and knowing there’s more time to sleep
- Popping bubble wrap
- Socks (sometimes)
- Finding a cool rock
- Writing someone a note and seeing them happy
- Finding an awesome gift for somebody
- Wearing a cool outfit
- Finding the right song to match my mood
- Making little scrapbooks
- Harry Potter movies
- Disney movies
- Tiny impulsive buys (do not make this a habit)
- Teaching myself something new
- Treating myself to a little date
- Fruity herbal scents
- Staying in a hotel room and ordering pizza
- Making time to read
- Finding places to store stuff
- Throw blankets
- Halloween stuff
- Random acts of kindness
- Having my hair played with
- Platonic affection
- Being appreciated
- Writing letters (WRITE HER BACK YOU MONGREL)
- Bacon on sandwiches
- BBQ burgers
- Playing card games (Learn to love MTG again)
- Little tiny acorns
- Rain hitting the window outside
- Snuggling up with my stuffed animals
- Playing games while on a discord call
- Calling my friends while I’m doing busywork
- Keeping plants alive
- Getting plants
- Watering plants
- Big shirt no pants
- Crunchy apples
- Perfectly ripe tomatoes (I hate squishy ones)
- The stain remover stick that I have
- My Apple Pencil
- My AirPods
- My stuffed animals
- Buying clothes for my stuffed animals
- Getting a shirt in *just* the perfect color
- Wearing that said shirt every day
- When someone finds something at the thrift store for me and they say “You’d wear this”
- Or “This is a Kindle shirt”
- Looking at birthday cards
- Making my own cards instead
- Writing poems and being proud of their consistency
- Whenever someone takes the time to look at my essay or writing and really analyze it
- When someone comes up with a new meaning for my song
- Sticky white rice
- Falling in love with a book
- Falling in love with a book character
- Writing about said character and elaborating on a
- Getting to tell my distant family members about my life and them getting excited with me
- Peppermint carnations
- Good smelling flowers
- Big stacks of copy paper
- My plethora of markers
- Smell of food cooking
- Smell of gasoline
- Smell of grilling
- New haircut
- People complementing my makeup
- Making tiktoks directly after putting on my makeup
- Knowing about family heritage (to some extent)
- Hot chocolate
- Sweet baby ray’s barbecue sauce
- Kitty cuddles
- When a dog tugs on its leash to be pet by me
- Olive Garden
- Feeling sophisticated
- People asking my opinion and developing their opinions off of mine
- “That fall feeling”
Hi, it’s werelivingarts! Exam season is coming so soon, and some of us might deal with a lot of stress and mental fatigue while preparing for the exams.
Here are some tips on how to prevent and deal with mental fatigue (before it becomes too serious and leads to burnout). Exams are just ways to test your knowledge and understanding, so please do not expect too high and take care of your health! 🌿
You’re most powerful when you honor your own rhythm. If your circadian rhythm is nocturnal, don’t follow those “waking up at 4 am changed my life” routines because they’re not for you. If you function best when you focus on a single task, single job, single goal, then working half a dozen sidehustles may not be for you. Honor your own rhythm, work with it instead of against it, and you will achieve so much more than if you blindly follow what’s considered “correct” by social conventions of the time.
I think it is really important to praise yourself sometimes. You’re not the same person you were yesterday, you’re constantly learning from your mistakes & your experiences shape you into the person you are today. Be proud of yourself even with the smallest progress you’ve made so far.