Another one of these silly things ^^’ This time with the skeleton brothers!
The first part of my oc Q&A!
Thought I should put this here too shsjhdjdjd
All the typical main house bois. Gonna make an ‘outcast’ list after this with some of my favorite pairs.
Lil babies 💖
Restocking these lil loves along with some additions soon. The other main cast peeps are coming and also UF! Sans too because I wuv him.
I’m excited to make more original products as well! Still working on my summer stuff too so I’ll be busy for a bit 😁
Undertale theory time
You know how the skelebros are, well skeletons? But when they put on clothing, it conforms to the shape of a body.
My theory is that Sans and Papyrus do have bodies around their skeletons, but they’re magical, invisible, and pretty weak/malleable.
The shape of their body is determined by how they feel they should look psychologically.
For example, Sans’ jacket outlines him as pretty chubby and slouching. Sans views himself as lazy and sedentary, so the magic that creates his body reflects that.
We don’t really get any shots of Papyrus wearing normal clothes, but assuming his costume isn’t rigid you can see that it has a large upper chest area. This is because Papyrus thinks of himself as strong.
*BROTHER, I’VE HAD ENOUGH.
- It would all begin because of one fateful internet forum, the place Papyrus regularly updated his E-Diary.
- The entry would be as so: “SOMETIMES, DEALING WITH MY BROTHER’S SHENANIGANS FEELS LIKE I’VE BEEN STRICKEN WITH -IGOR -”
- Backspace, backspace, backspace … “IOREOGORRIO -” “IGORORORORORORA -” “I OG … -”
- Papyrus would lean back, shouting to the Heavens, “I CAN’T SPELL TODAY!” It would be shouted so loudly that Sans would literally appear in the room right beside him, not concerned for his brother. No, instead, there would be a smarmy grin on his face.
- “oh, well, here - lemme help: t - o - d - a - y.”
- The room would be completely silent. Then the squeak of a swivel chair turning to face the door. Papyrus’ body stiffens, creating a perfect ‘X’.
- “BROTHER … I AM GOING TO KILL YOU TO THE RHYTHM OF ‘BONETROUSLE’.”
- The chase was on.
- As usual, they would run into the hall and down the stairs. They would do a loop around the kitchen table and around the couch, flailing their limbs. The two would go back up the stairs, and with no explanation, they enter a mysterious hallway with eight doors on each side. Suddenly, overhead, a nightcored version of ‘Bonetrousle’ that was on 2X speed would begin playing.
- This is when the Scooby-Doo hijinks ensue. They would:
- Enter one door and emerge from an entirely random one.
- Run past each other without even noticing.
- Loop through one set of doors for AT LEAST two minutes and twenty-two seconds.
- Emerge through one with Sans riding Papyrus’ shoulders and pointing forward triumphantly (Papyrus would not notice for at least two loops. When he did, he would yell and Sans would fly backward at out harm’s way).
- Each exit a room facing backward and perfectly walk in a loop, bypassing each other and continue running forward.
- Come out at one point wearing each other’s clothes.
- Come out at a different point wearing Underfell Sans and Papyrus’ clothes. They look at each other, then down to their clothes, scream, and then run back into the respective room.
- Run to the camera being tailed by the actual Scooby-Doo gang.
- Be absent from the screen as Gaster himself makes one lap.
- Being running loops and not notice the one random monster citizen walking out of a door, looking around in confusion, and then going back into the door it came out of.
- Continue running as the hall is inexplicably filled with more versions of themselves (still classic and still all chasing each other).
- Come out from a room, both running away from Big Chungus.
- At one point, both of them have stopped and just started hitting one another with big, stretchy bananas. When it looks like Papyrus has the upper hand, Sans starts running again.
- And finally, there is one point where Sans is standing out of the way obnoxiously sipping as soda as his eye-lights trail after Papyrus - who is still running. At one point, he attempts to run into the door Sans is standing in front of and says, “PARDON ME, SANS. I’M CHASING SANS.” before shoving him aside. It takes him two and a half loops to realize his mistake, but by then, Sans had already entered another door.
- Eventually, Papyrus screeches to a halt. He cries, “STOP!”
- Sans also stops, looks back and asks, “what’s the matter, bro?”
- “WE’VE BEEN ENGAGING IN THESE SILLY SHENANIGANS FOR SO LONG THAT I AM GETTING TIRED OF MY OWN THEME SONG.”
- Sans stands there in thought, shrugs, and says, “wasn’t my idea to have this hallway installed, ciao.” He flashes an anime-girl peace-sign over his eye-sockets and shortcuts away.
- Papyrus falls to his knees and screams to the Heavens, “OH, WHY DID I WANT SO MANY EXTRA ROOMS TO STORE SELF-PORTRAITS IN!?”
Author’s note: The word Papyrus was trying to spell was ‘iogorrhea’. The rules for headcanon/drabble requests are here!
For my peeps that wear bonnets and night caps: imagine taking it off in front of the skelebros for the first time. What’s your hair like? Is it long and wavy? Curly and bouncy? The soft texture, the sweet scent. Drives them crazy.
Or if you don’t wear them: imagine them seeing you with bed head for the first time. Got a cow lick? Is your hair all over the place? They can’t help but laugh as they see you fight with your hair.
IF Sans and Papyrus were in Animal Crossing: New horizons Headcanons #2
I think I spend too much time on Animal Crossing. And in Undertale fandom. I have no regrets.
- Papyrus may offer to nickname you “HUMAN”.
- Sans will only nickname you “buddy”, “pal”, “kid” or “kiddo”. Although at some point, he may offer to call you “stupid doodoo butt” or “legendary fartmaster.”
- Papyrus’ favorite expression is “NYEH!”
- Sans’ favorite expression is “heh.”
- If you try to hit Sans with a net, he’ll teleport. After four times, he’ll make a remark. It’s not necessarily a threat, it depends on how friendly you are with him and how many times you decide to try to hit him.
- If Sans asks you to catch something for him it will be either a tarantula, a scorpion (depending on the season), or a wasp. Even if it’s daylight. If you still manage to give it to him, he will tell you that he was just joking, but to make it up to you will give you an object from a collection that makes a lot of easter eggs to a certain independent game created by Toby Tox.
Warning: very long text coming up!
• If you complain to Isabelle for any reason about Papyrus, Sans will COME to see you (walking slowly) but don’t panic, it’s not to threaten you. He just comes to tell you that he understands your point of view, and that Papyrus can be a little too energetic and confusing for some people, but that you should give him a chance to get to know and when you spend enough time with him, you’ll understand why Papyrus is so cool. It’s just Sans doing his job as a brother. If he sees that you’re not talking to him or running away from him, he’ll teleport next to you. Even if you’re in a building or at home. (maybe the only real way to escape is to go to an island). If you still don’t talk to him, he will talk to you himself, making a small mention of your behavior.
If you complain to Isabelle a second time about Papyrus, Sans will completely ignore you during the whole day, he will teleport if you try to talk to him, won’t come to call you, etc. You have to be friendly with Papyrus during the day, so that the next day, Sans will speak to you again.
If you complain to Isabelle about Sans, Papyrus will do the same thing as Sans: “ IT’S TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE THAT MY BROTHER ISN’T IN YOUR STANDARDS, HE’S A REAL LAZY BONEHEAD! BUT HE’S MY BROTHER, AND I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH, AND JUST HAVING A BLOODLESS LINK WITH ME ALREADY MAKES HIM A GREAT PERSON, NYEH HEH! SO, HUMAN, I’M GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LOWER YOUR STANDARDS WITH MY BROTHER, YOU’LL SEE THAT DEEP DOWN, HE’S NOT AS HORRIBLE AS YOU MIGHT THINK WITH HIS PUNS AND HIS INSUFFERABLE ATTITUDE. ”
The second time, Sans won’t leave his house during the day and even though you will be able to talk to Papyrus, he will be in his thoughts very often, worried and concerned about his brother, he will come to Sans’ house very often, but you will not be allowed in.
If you complain to a 3rd of either of them, they will prepare to leave, no matter what you think.
Important: if the name they give you has been changed, if their fetish expression has been modified or if their outfit is not the basic one, the counting of complaints will not begin since the “complaint” is justified.
- If they decide to move on their own, they’ll let you know the day before. If you want them to stay, you have to ask both brothers to stay, otherwise, they will leave.
- Sans prefers gifts that remind him more of comfort and laziness (a bed, a comfortable item, a sofa). If you give him a more sporty object (a punching bag, a treadmill) he will say: “i’m wrong or you’re trying to send me a message? what does this gift really mean?
- Papyrus prefers gifts that are more reminiscent of energy, action, and adventure. If you give him an object more associated with calm and rest, he will tell you: "THIS ITEM CORRESPONDS MORE TO MY BROTHER, HE TELLS ME THAT I DON’T SLEEP ENOUGH! BUT HE IS THE ONE WHO SLEEPS TOO MUCH! WAIT… ARE YOU TRYING TO SEND ME A SIMILAR MESSAGE?! THIS IS A PROVOCATION! I. WON’T. SLEEP. NYEHHHHHH!!!!!”