Random headcannons for a crap tone of fandoms cause I bored:
- Gill was deffinetly the kid to eat bugs n shit in preschool
- Contrary to popular beleif,I don’t think Zora would be a very good imposter in Among Us
- On the other hand,Mera would actually be a pretty good imposter
- Slapstick has undiagnosed ADHD
- Globby hangs upside down a lot more off screen
- Commander Peepers is very gay
- Ever since Briarlight died,Jayfeather slept in her old nest
- Slapstick is 5'3 even though he’s canonically 5'7!
- Dominator has tiny fangs that you wouldn’t really notice if you weren’t looking for them
- Asexual Drakken asexual Drakken asexual-
- Ripov sometimes pet-sits Captain Tim if Hater and every single watchdog are busy
- The reason the Invincabros got away from Lex is that Barry just annoyed him into letting them go
Love is where you find it. I think it is foolish to go looking for it, and I think it can often be poisonous.
I wish that people who are conventionally supposed to love each other would say to each other, when they fight, 'Please - a little less love, and a little more common decency.’
When you wanna draw Globby but all you can think of is Slapstick holding up his middle finger-
Do I care about his canon height?No.
I will always headcannon Steve Harmon as 5'3.
So,remember that theory I posted about Globby being an alternate version of Slapstick?Well,I figured out what that would make Nega Globby,and that’s a stand in for Demension Ecch!
I’ll make a full analysis post about this later because my brain is refusing to work,but yeah-
When reporters ask comedians and overall funny people, “have you always been funny?” LIKE WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! Like are they expecting the person to say “no, I was a very serious and sad as a child then one day stepped on the end of a broom and the the other side flung up and smacked me in the face and from then on I was forever changed”.
Like truly, can someone please help me understand.
There’s no escaping the fun :)