Feel free to send in requests about the outsiders!
Does anyone do Goretober here?
My friend and I started early, and I’m letting my dog choose my prompts from my prompt and character bucket.
Perdido was the character chosen
Candy gore: Soda was the prompt
My boyfriend told me how he was raised on soda and accidentally discovered that water made him feel better when he was bored at work. I was shocked to realize that
people can listen to their bodies and learn to do things differently
(I’ve known this academically, but never put it to use). So this month I have tried to do this. Things I’ve learned (so far):
- My body does not like baths, sugar, or cow dairy (I’ve known this in theory, but not how bad it actually affects me).
- My body loves going for walks. I feel like a dog wanting a walk if I’m stuck inside too long.
- My body tells me I am full at about 75% of the servings I’ve been giving myself.
- I get tired three hours before I have been going to bed.
- I don’t drink enough water.
- My body is happiest when I actually eat fruit and veg.
- Focusing on only eating instead of my phone is… a full body experience. Who knew pears could taste like a whole dessert?
Aesthetic blogs out there, here you go
THE SATURDAY EVENING POST, September 20, 1958
HC that Sodapop quotes Elle Woods on the daily
Bluna ganz prima