They Take MC to the Doctor [Obey Me! Headcanons]
Obey Me! Masterlist
Will argue with the doctor if they dismiss their symptoms or just say they need more sleep or to lose weight
Has a huge list of all symptoms and their occurrences, knows more about what's happening to MC than MC really does
MC never realize just how closely he paid attention to what was going on
Realizes some of the stuff that's going on with them is not normal and is only brought to light because Lucifer realized it
Handles all of the insurance crap and works everything out so that everyone is in-network or takes MC to another country
MC never sees the bills or has to fill out any paperwork, he'll do it all for them.
Also has a list of symptoms he's noticed, but is not as organized as Lucifer. He'll bring up things multiple times if the doctor waves it off before he starts yelling.
Keeps track of all of MC's medications and can surprisingly pronounce them correctly and spell them out correctly as well as the dosages - he's good with numbers.
Helps to hype MC up before a doctor's appointment and distract them from anything scary
Will hold MC's hand the entire time if they want, won't complain if they squeeze too hard.
Treats MC to something nice after an appointment as a reward
He's a weirdo that likes going to the doctor and likes the smell there.
He likes looking at the posters and models, he'll even go into depth and explain what they are and how they're different between humans and demons
He info dumps a lot at the doctor, both because he thinks it's interesting and because he's trying to distract MC from what's going on
Will be a blushing mess when he holds MC's hand when they're getting poked, but will do it to help his Henry
Has a list of demon doctors he's seen for a variety of ailments, so if MC needs a recommendation on who to see he'd be more than happy to give them the information
Knows what's wrong with MC and will make bring it up to the doctor
If the doctor dismisses either of them and says that a diagnosis is not important, he'll drag MC out and schedule an appointment to another doctor
He knows a lot of demons and people, so he'll make sure to find the best doctors for MC, even if it's just for a physical
Carries around a list of things MC takes, their medical conditions, and allergies so that he's prepared in case something happens - very useful when seeing a new doctor
Will read to MC while in the waiting room or examination room from the magazines or books they have out
Brings his own bandages for MC when they get their blood drawn
He thinks his are cuter and MC deserves the best!
Dotes over MC the entire time, complimenting them and massaging any stress knots out of their muscles
Takes MC out on a self-care date after the appointment to help cheer them up and reward them for being so brave
Part of self-care is also making sure that MC takes care of their mind/body, so he's very good at reminding MC to take their meds, do their exercises, etc.
Writes down notes so that he doesn't forget anything and listen attentively to the doctor. He'll ask questions if he doesn't understand something and makes sure MC also understands.
Makes sure MC gets a lollipop for being good - yeah, they're an adult, they still need one, right? Asks if he can have one, too.
Will still take MC out for a meal afterward to celebrate them.
Makes sure MC is taking care of their mind/body and will help them with anything and everything they need.
Will gladly hold MC's hand and offers it before MC even needs to ask.
Will get very snarky with the doctor if he thinks for even a second that the doctor is not taking MC seriously.
Knows MC's schedule almost perfectly - when they eat, when they sleep, when they take their meds, etc. He'll sometimes know it better than MC and can help communicate it to the doctor.
If MC is holding something back from the doctor or if they forget, they'll tell the doctor - it's for MC's own good even if they get mad.
Goes to Satan if he needs help finding doctors for MC.
The royal physicians should work well for MC, right? They're the best doctors in Devildom and are very knowledgeable in human medicine.
Want a human doctor? He'll bring in the world's leading experts in whatever fields MC needs - he'll cover the costs, don't worry, MC.
Tells MC he's always wanted to hold someone's hand when they're scared and will hold their hand just in case. He'll have the brightest smile on his face doing so because he can help his favorite human.
Will spend so much money and time trying to find better treatment options for MC if they're struggling with their symptoms.
Will help MC prepare a list of things that need to be covered at the appointment beforehand and will make sure MC is seeing only the best of the best.
Knows how drugs interact with each other just like how teas interact with different foods. He'll be vigilant to make sure MC won't have anything interact poorly.
He'll hold MC's hand and run his other hand through their hair to distract them from any blood draws.
Will praise MC for being brave during the doctor's appointment, even if it was something small.
He'll bake them a cake and serve them their favorite tea afterward
Will have blessed MC beforehand so that they don't have to see the doctor too often, their ailments seem to have disappeared - at least their severity and how often they have them.
Is more than happy to go to the doctor with MC and will ask if they would like him to go with them.
Holds MC the entire time unless the doctor needs it. But the moment the doctor no longer needs it he'll hold it again while offering them that bright smile of his.
Also keeps a handwritten list of questions MC has for the doctor in case they want to reference it at any time.
He's very serious about his duties at making sure MC takes care, so he'll set reminders for MC to make a doctor's appointment or encourages them to make one when something is wrong.
Gets frustrated when he has to leave the room, but respects MC's privacy. Tells them that if they need him to go back and protect them they just need to holler for him.
Also blesses MC to keep them healthy - it's stronger than Simeon's blessing. He just doesn't realize how strong his blessings really are.
Has cookies or MC's favorite dessert ready for them immediately after the appointment - he made them beforehand to reward them.
He's studied medicine a lot in his immortal life and is pretty familiar with everything. He can diagnose MC, just not legally. He's not licensed. So he'll tell MC exactly which specialist they need to see to get the medications or treatments they need.
He has connections so MC doesn't have to wait months just to see said specialist.
He can work magic to help MC with their symptoms if they allow him to.
If MC has something and it really bugs or hurts them, he'll work hard to find a cure for them.
88 notes · View notes
It was like that time all over again.
With the same feelings of extreme fear and burning determination, the same divide between her and this Foreign God, the same way Mash stood proudly beside her, the same way how it was the two of them against an entity that could wipe them out in seconds, the same way someone she cared about might—
He wasn’t there anymore. With his sacrifice, he had given her a solid pathway to walk on. So that she could keep moving forward even as more countless shackles attached themselves to her.
That’s the only difference.
This time, she will keep the things she cherishes alive until all of this is over.
Nonetheless, the scenario was nearly the same that she could almost cry.
Her gloved fist clenched tighter around the new mystic code she was given. It certainly reminded her of her old Chaldea uniform but it wasn’t the same.
(Yes, nothing was ever the same since that day.)
Ritsuka breathed out, and focused on helping Mash dodge the barrage of attacks from the Foreign God. The beams looked to be able to disintegrate the very matter it landed on.
‘Shit. Not even with the countless divine blessings from the Servants was it enough to make Ortinax impenetrable against the Foreign God’s attack.’
Ritsuka cast a healing spell and Invincibility on Mash, stalling them for a good measure until the god’s attacks ceased.
In the next second, her eyes widened as the Foreign God shifted and the atmosphere suddenly increased—
—causing them both to crash violently against the pristine pillars of this god’s abode. But Mash was a second too late and can only hold Ritsuka as she struggles to stand with numerous injuries on her being.
The Master weakly glared at the Foreign God, before groaning, “Help… m-me up, Mash.”
Her Demi-Servant was shaking, either in her self-blame or anger at the god she couldn’t discern, but could only nod and help her as gently as she could.
It was just sheer will that Ritsuka was able to stand on her own. Even without closely inspecting it, it looked like a breeze might topple the girl off like a house of cards.
They have to summon a Servant.
At this point, literally anyone could help. They have to drag this fight so she could give the rest of Chaldea the chance to prepare the weapon.
“Mash,” Her voice was hoarse but she couldn’t bring herself to care. “Cover me.”
Those were the only words she’d said and yet her kouhai nodded determinedly without hesitation.
With Mash protecting her, Ritsuka hastily projected a summoning circle and began to chant.
(My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny. If you heed the Grail’s call, and abide by this will and reason, then answer me.)
The demi-servant charges through the army of soldiers. Each designed to kill a Servant with one move.
(I hereby swear. I embody all that is good in the world.)
Mash heaves her shield up and slams it on the ground to create a shockwave that has the mindless enemies stumbling to the ground.
(I shall defeat all that is evil in this world.)
She pants as she kicks one, two, five enemies away from her Master. The glow on the summoning circle was getting brighter.
(From the Seventh Heaven, attend to by three great words of power,)
The demi servant senses another shift to the air again. There is an echo of a shriek, a curse, rippling through the air. It chilled her to the bone but she won’t let her guard down.
She has to protect her Master until the end.
(Come forth from the ring of binding,)
Toolate,toolate,toolate, it hisses in her ears. It whispers maliciously like sweet venom in the air. Orbs began to circle around the ritual, and all the Master could do was chant and pour her entire soul in the summon.
Mash Kyrielight senses an extreme spike of wrongness in the atmosphere.
She screams her Master — her Senpai’s name.
Blinding flash of white encompasses her vision and she hears her Master scream in pain.
In pure agonizing pain.
The demi-servant stops breathing.
There is silence.
In the midst of debris and dust clouds, there is a figure.
She sees large bloodstains on her Master’s mystic code but Ritsuka is slumped against something—
Or rather, someone.
She could hear the red-haired girl’s labored breathing, and both the figure and her stand up.
Ritsuka grits her teeth from the pain and while one of her eyes were bleeding, the other one was looking at the God with determination and fearlessness.
Mash’s surroundings finally clear up and here, here, she could feel her entire body get stunned with shock.
Impossible. It couldn’t be—!!!
“Caster Class.” The man with a familiar voice holds Ritsuka gently, as if greeting an old friend.
Mash runs towards them.
Every fiber of her being hurts. It begs her to stop. She can’t stop. She can’t, she can’t.
The Last Master of Chaldea raises her hand in the air, “By my Command Spell,”
The ground itself quakes, the space in which they were in begins to rupture and open like a wound, and at the center of it all, the Foreign God begins to take a more human-like shape. Everything was unstable. Everything is beginning to fall apart.
With a shout, the last allies of Proper Human History charges towards the being who began it all.
“We will end this!”
28 notes · View notes
HC: Waking Up With The Boys
Crossposted on Ao3 - just some headcanons about. Mornings with the Obey Me! Crew. Originally Barbatos wasn’t included, so, bonus for tumblr friends? Do I have tumblr friends? Hope I make some lol please enjoy!!! I gotta do something on this blog lol
- Poor man probably wakes up at like 5:30AM sharp every day, starts a very specific morning routine for Maximum Productivity. He probably does work even in the morning before leaving for class, actually.
- Considerate enough to let you sleep in, but he’ll wake you up maybe a half hour before you need to leave. Probably in a flirty way because once his routine is done, he is ready to go as the Lucifer we all know and love.
- If you are enough of a morning person to catch him sleeping, you refuse to take a picture. God’s most beautiful creation sleeping peacefully beside you and you’re gonna share this vision with the world? Please. They can seduce the Avatar of Pride themselves if they want it so bad. Soft sleepy morning Lucifer is all yours.
- Soft sleepy morning Lucifer dear god in heaven why did you make him like this how does he look this good at five in the fucking morning
- A morning person? No, a Morning Star.
- He’s absolutely gorgeous and very soff for you when he first wakes up. You can’t decide if you love his sleeping face or the drowsy smile he makes, lashes half-lowered at you, when he wakes up and sees you beside him. Black-red eyes, normally so sharp and piercing, linger on you with warmth and blatant affection.
- Lucifer almost never makes himself vulnerable but when he sees you sleeping as he wakes up? He’s struck with a sudden understanding of what people mean when they say they just can’t get out of bed in the morning. Even he doesn’t realize the face he makes, how he stares down at you like it’s his own hands he’s leaving in his bed instead of his lover.
- There is a pride in being trusted, in how you let yourself be defenseless before him, how you feel secure enough to cling to him despite the threats he’d issued to you in the past. How you shiver for lack of his company. It swells inside him like a weight, the intoxicating and heavy feeling of being needed, wanted, of being valuable beyond measure to his mate.
- The weight of this pride is comfortable, reassuring, like the feeling of your arm around his waist as he lays beside you
- On the rare instance he gets to sleep in, he’s likely to hold you until you struggle out.
- If you really want to leave, he’ll let you, but like… why? You’d have a hard time leaving the bed at least, even if you just wanna sit up and do something on your phone while he rests his head on your thigh.
- He probably likes to pet your hair before he leaves the bed. You get dressed yourself but he will absolutely look over your ensemble, straighten any stray locks, tug your uniform into place here or there. Your reward is the winning smile he makes when he decides you look just perfect
- C u d d l e
- He may be your first man but in the morning he is a distinctly Last Minute Man. Unless you’re also the type to spend only 5 minutes getting ready, you’ll be waking up before him, extracting yourself from octo-Mammon’s grasping limbs.
- Probably whines about it too, the big baby. But you wouldn’t be with him if you didn’t find that absolutely heart-wrenchingly endearing, and god, when he gives you that bleary, misty-eyed desperate look, croaking out for you to come back, just a few more minutes babe…
- He is a graspy needy greedy boy but he doesn’t actually fight you and lets you disentangle yourself freely, grumbling and whining about it all the while. You can even feel his hands running towards whatever bits of your skin are uncovered, just to get that last touch and feel of you before you go.
- Mammon never holds you too tight or keeps you from getting up when you try. He only ever asks you to stay.
- Unfortunately you are in love with Mammon so It’s Super Effective!
- Levi actually said that once waiting for you two to get up. Bastard.
- Weak!!! You are weak!! Lucifer blames you at this point because you were supposed to have the brain cells in this relationship! Instead you are putty! Play-doh!! A Mammoron!! You are never going to get any breakfast from Beel at this point! F O O L
- It’s okay your First Man Demon has a nice little café you can both run through on your way to RAD for a little breakfast bite. Eventually Satan or Belphie will start hiding away a plate for you, too. Not Mammon, though. He starves like a dog, and begs food off you like one, too, much to the entertainment of his brothers (your plate has an extra large serving just for that).
- If you don’t need to get up early then it’s just a matter of whenever one of you really really needs to pee. Or gets super hungry. And even then, you’d better stay out so he slinks out of bed, and scrambles down the stairs or through the hall to wherever you are as soon as he gets dressed, just a little but more rushed than usual. If you come back to bed too soon he’ll just give you the old puppy dog eyes, sad and scared, like he must have disappointed you, like the Great Mammon isn’t enough… won’t you please stay with him…
- Oh yeah sure he’s your clingy little bitch who’d do anything for you but ultimately you are completely whipped for your clingy little bitch so you’re going to get your ass back in bed with him and you know it. So stay up and about and your good boy will come to you.
- It’s emotionally damaging how he looks so good in the morning when he straight up doesn’t even try. Mammon doesn’t even shower in the morning, only at night before bed, to maximize the time he can spend being asleep in your arms, or with you in his.
- How does his hair look this good when he only barely combs it? You ruffle it on the regular, it feels like you’re sinking your fingers into clouds, the softest white down imaginable, while he hums and blushes and beams and makes the most pathetic excuses you’ve ever heard about how lucky you are to get to pet him. Boy is literally purring in your lap while he proclaims he doesn’t like this kind of thing or anything, but he’ll let you do it.
- He’s right tho. He’s so right. You’d kill for this. But only good boys who admit their feelings get to hear that kind of talk and Mammon usually takes the kind of coaxing better done at night than at morning.
- You would also kill to have hair like this though because what the fuck Mammon he’s literally a model, he doesn’t need to practice any hair care or skin care beyond the barest of essentials, you can muss his hair however you like in the morning and he still comes out looking gorgeous just how the hell is this fair!!! How!!!
- And he’s dating you! This hot mess of a man demon!!! All yours!!! How!!
- This man doesn’t even attend class most of the time lmao what did you think you were getting into when you got into that tub with him, hm?
- Octo-mammon ain’t got nothing on our tail boy. You’re wrapped up beside him in a tub, curled into one another, limbs fitting together in whatever way felt comfortable at the time. The slightest move messes with the jenga (you know that tail is gonna squeeze you a little out of reflex) and you won’t be able to leave without waking him up.
- Why are you leaving? Why are you abandoning him? What did he do wrong – no, of course you’d ditch him at the first chance, he’s just this loser otaku, ugh, who wouldn’t –
- It’s grating to deal with for sure but Levi’s hangups are a part and parcel of who he is. Reassure and comfort in the way that works best between you; after a while, he’ll probably get the gist of it.
- Very awkward stumbling out of the tub and extracting yourselves from the mess of limbs. When he just lifts you up with his tail you nearly have a heart attack okay that was fucking hot do it again Levi
- No morning routine here, just blushing, turning around for you to get changed, telling you – “No! No, you don’t have to leave, just – just look at the wall! Look at Henry 2.0!”
- You might be able to catch him in a mood every now and then, though. Half asleep, half awake, not quite 100% aware of everything going on around him. Only barely avoids stumbling into things. He’s so cute you could die.
- Days like these, Levi will hold your hand absentmindedly, help you into your RAD jacket, or let you help him into his, not really thinking about what’s happening, just unconsciously accepting your help and your presence.
- It gets as far as you pulling him down the stairs by his arm; he follows obediently until the dining hall’s lights get in his eyes, his brothers are there and he’s holding hands with you AHHHHHHHH
- Be prepared to be woken up at strange times though, when there’s some event going on or some other, anything that he has to wake up early for, he totally will, and the jenga of inextricable intimacy goes both ways.
- It’s cute tho cause if you do your best to pretend to still be asleep you get to catch how he quietly panics to himself about maybe waking you up, and then gently sets you back down, carefully attempting to settle you into a comfortable position without him.
- And then the thought of you being comfortable without him gets to him, and he kisses you goodnight, runs his fingers through your hair… and maybe the tail comes out, just long enough to reach back into the tub where it dips in to graze your fingertips. Since you’re not actually asleep, you grasp at them, making him freeze and shiver before he continues on.
- (When Levi doesn’t actually wake you up, and you stay asleep, you act just the same, which is why he doesn’t realize it when you're only pretending to be asleep)
- Not a morning person but also not too grouchy, he’s not the type to make much of a fuss. Surprise surprise, he’s a lot like Lucifer here; gets up, gets himself ready, commits the appropriate crimes against fashion, heads downstairs for breakfast.
- He’s a bit of a tease so he’d totally leave you in bed if you’re the type to sleep in and you don’t wake up to one or two casual pokes. Waking you up 10 minutes before you have to leave and holding out your jacket to put on you himself when you get dressed like the wicked demon he is.
- dw he’s got a snack for you saved from breakfast in this case. He’s not a monster, you know. He wouldn’t do it multiple days in a row, either. He’s read about the importance of breakfast in a human’s daily routine.
- Are you gonna like Satan when he decides you absolutely will wake up right now no five more minutes? Is he gonna care? No and no, unfortunately this SOB is well aware that you love him and he can do no wrong even when he bullies you.
- But YEAH the little shit is always sneaking soft glances at you. If you’re the type to sleep in really late he’s likely to just snag something (or a couple somethings) from the breakfast table to watch you sleep in his room. He finds it charming – calming, even.
- If you wake up on time, he’ll get ready with you. 0 shame about undressing or dressing himself in front of you, but if you have any, he’s gonna laugh and tease you.
- If you wake up before him, you might have a shot at sneaking looks at his cute sleeping face… Lucifer was right he’s so deceptively sweet and smiling and then those electric green eyes pop open and he’s blushing and smirking at you both at once.
- Killer demon instincts, lovestruck bookworm boyfriend.
- Extremely difficult to bully back because of killer demon instincts. If you wake up earlier than him, you’re likely to wake him up, too, as you walk around. He’s a pretty early riser but you’ll get some grumpy looks if you’re an even earlier one, and he might give you trouble leaving the bed if you’re always leaving so early.
- On free days he will happily hold you securely against him and completely ignore any attempts at escape. He’s reasonable, though, if you promise him you’re just headed to the bathroom, but he won’t take that excuse a second time if you try to make an unsanctioned escape. You’ll have to make up for his loss somehow…
- Probably the best out of all of them at keeping you in the bed tbh. Satan has no problems offering you incentives to stay in his arms; cuddling, sexy times, or even the legendary power move… he pulls out a book, settles you sitting back against his chest, rests his chin on top of your head, and starts reading to you. What are you gonnna do about it? Leave?
o This will go on for hours, or the whole day, as time permits. Sometimes even if it doesn’t, particularly if that means problems for Lucifer… or if he just needs some time to recharge with his favorite person.
- Another morning routine man, this time for skincare and beauty purposes. You think his face is naturally this clear? Nah, he works for this, babe, and he’ll work for yours too if you let him.
- Probably thinks it’s cute if you wanna sleep in tho. If you wanna be zombie and let him wash your face and brush/style your hair while you’re half asleep he’s gonna be all over that, thinks it’s the most adorable thing in the world.
- Most mornings there might not be time, though, if you desperately want to sleep in then he’ll let you, although it would be very cute if you were a heavy enough sleeper for him to dress you while you were asleep~
- TOP TIER CUDDLING RIGHT HERE. When the time permits. Probably better at it than Belphegor tbh. He knows your sleeping position(s) very well and what places you feel comfortable having pressure put on, can read your body language like a book, and has loads of experience in bed – what, you didn’t think he only meant that, did you? So naughty, darling~
- He is a slut. A snuggle slut. Little cuddle whore. Absolute bitch for a good spooning. Yeah, you like that Asmo? Like that leg over your thigh? The arm around your waist pulling you close? Filthy needy cuddly boy. It’s disgusting. You’re so fucking into it.
- The only consolation is that he’s actually pretty floored by this sort of talk. Asmo pulls out his usual “Awww, you’re so cute!” and “My heart is racing!” quickly enough but it’s pretty obvious you’ve got one over him. He buries his face in your shoulder and wails that he likes you too much and fuck you’ve never seen him this adorable before
- It doesn’t last long though because he turns it right back around. Asmo platonically calling you a his cute little snuggle slut is unlocking in you a level of horny you weren’t aware even existed
- Will his cute little cuddle babe give him your hand so he can do your nails this early in the morning?
- Of course you will, you are wildly infatuated with him and being doted on this early in the morning raises your heart rate enough to actually wake you up. Even if you do feel completely comfortable with him, it’s not like you can fall back asleep while he’s awake and giving you all this attention
- He’ll pick out your outfit for the day, every day if you let him, and even help you into it.
- Asmo makes an adjustment here or there to your RAD uniform – maybe he ties a certain knot into your tie, rolls up your sleeves or leaves your buttons undone a certain way, just a special, stylish touch depending on what he thinks suits you. It is stylish and when you don’t have him to put it on you’re a little at a loss.
- Gives you a kiss before he gets out of his bed for his morning routine, probably plays with your hair. Just one more kiss before he’s off to wash his face – two, three – a peppering of showered kisses. He’s so excited to be able to kiss you good morning, too, it’s energizing for you as well.
- Resident soff boy. Always awake in time for breakfast, and he’ll wake you up for it. If you sleep in, he will save you a plate – aren’t you lucky~
- Even if you are a heavy sleeper he is more than capable of lifting you up out of the bed, sitting you down, tugging you out of your nightclothes and into your RAD uniform. Beel knows all the nice, gentle ways of waking up and taking care of a sleepy person, and several less than nice ways if you can bring yourself to fight the demon incarnation of a big, fluffy Saint Bernard
- Probably showers in the morning as well as later on in the day, being an athlete. Will be totally comfortable showering with you if you are so inclined.
- This is the method by which you, if you are particular about these sorts of things, are able to select his body wash and shampoo/conditioner. Beel will absolutely lean down or even kneel before you if it means you’ll touch his hair all nice-like.
- The absolute balls on this man, telling Mammon he had a ‘lame, goofy smile’ with the way he beams at you like a puppy getting petted while you scrub his hair. What a goddamn hypocrite. And who says there’s anything wrong with a big goofy grin? You’d kill or die for Beel’s dopey, beaming face, thanks.
- Dries your hair very nicely with big, warm hands. He loves running his fingers through it; long or short, just the brush of your hairs against his fingertips as he works the heat from your scalp to dampen the wet away. Will happily use a hair dryer if your hair is long or you’re more style-conscious/pressed for time
- Wakes up at a pretty normal time but if you get up early, he’ll just get up and start getting ready alongside you without complaint. Beel being earlier to breakfast has certain… effects on the household but that’s Lucifer’s problem, not yours.
- Probably the least cuddly out of all of them in the mornings; he’s great for snuggles when he’s got a snack or he’s tired from a big workout and an even bigger meal, but other than that, he’s a pretty active person. Even when you can sleep in he’s likely to wake up, gently extracting himself from however you are entangled and getting himself ready before he comes back to you
- Will probably bring back food for you and feed you breakfast in bed. It’s not like there’ll be leftovers, anyways. He’s a gentle, chill giant, but also he’d be completely unabashed at the prospect of licking food off your fingertips or vice versa.
- He works out; he’s not one to lay in bed all day. Past any breakfast in bed he’ll be tugging you out of the blankets, lifting you up, trying to get you to be active and start your day. He knows that sleeping too much is no good, after all.
- “morning”? sounds fake
- You probably have to drag him out of bed a lot of the time. Sure he could manage on his own but with you in bed with him Belphie just does not see the point bro. Just stay in there with him. Take another nap. Cuddle a bit. C’mon…
- Sure Beel will help you tug him off the mattress but that’ll require you to get up and off the mattress, first.
- Beel might normally help him get dressed, but that’s your job now that you’re responsible for getting him into something resembling wakefulness. If he sleeps so much, he should be able to wake up on time! Sloth is no joke.
- But he’s so fucking adorable when he’s sleepy and you’ve coaxed and cooed him into being unresisting as you dress him up. And yeah, maybe the careful way you undress and dress him is a part of why he lazes around, sitting up, standing, and helping you where absolutely necessary… he does love having you do the work for him.
- W A R M
- He’s like an actual demon on your shoulder, except giant-sized and cute, constantly tempting you with his big, soft pillow, and his silky hair, and his calm, easygoing demeanor. Sloth demon says it’s nap time all day every day.
- Most likely to try and convince you to come back to bed even after you’re dressed and dragging him down the stairs. His success rate is not 0%
o Levi’s commentary to this effect is summarily rejected, but of course Belphie thinks it’s funny.
- It’s a good thing he’s so close with Beel because otherwise you’d never get anything. But the big brother of the pair keeps you fed, despite his own misgivings.
- Clingy clingy sleepy boy. If he were to drift back into consciousness while you were asleep, he’d have absolutely no plans of waking you up, at all, ever, and would probably go back to sleep quickly, himself. But…
- Always happy to adjust his position, your position, for maximum comfort. He is a comfy cuddler who likes to rest part of himself on you, or part of you on him, or any manner of arrangements between the both of you and the pillow.
- Looking at your cute sleeping face sure does things to him. You’re so peaceful and vulnerable and close, right next to him, sharing your warmth with him. It’s been a long, long time, since he’s really had anyone but Beel, who’s much bigger than him, and all hard muscle and demonic strength, for all his gentleness. You’re soft and fragile and human, and feel so so good to rest against.
- He always wakes up surprisingly quickly after you do – it’s just the getting him up that’s difficult. And with him, it’s always the same refrain – five more minutes, ten more minutes, another hour, come on, whatever you had to do today wasn’t that important, really…
- Good luck removing him from the bed when he doesn’t have any RAD. If it makes you feel any better, you can probably sit up in bed and let him lie against you while you do whatever. He’d prefer you resting against him but he’s happy to accept just your warmth at his side. He always wins, anyways; everyone has to sleep eventually.
- We all know Barbatos wakes him up. With his energy levels and massive enthusiasm for basically everything, he is probably morning person. Likely sleeps at the same time every night after years and years of routine. He’ll drag you into it if you’re sharing a bed with him, give or take half an hour.
- You actually feel like you’re sleeping with a several-thousand-year-old man because as a morning person, he’ll go to sleep early and wake up early. 11pm no longer exists.
- He does go to parties every so often but now you know more about how he never seemed to be around at the end, or walked you home or whatever – you’d assumed he left early like a true celebrity, but no, he’s like? Straight up headed to bed like the old man he technically actually is.
- It’s a good thing he wakes up early, too, because he’s a heavy sleeper and a pretty large guy. Diavolo isn’t necessarily clingy like some of the others, but he doesn’t need to be; he can peacefully fall asleep with you in his arms precisely because there’s absolutely no escaping him until he wakes up.
- Of all the demons on this list, except perhaps for Mammon, his control is the most impeccable. Even in his sleep he would never squeeze you too tightly or crush you too hard against him. But he will adjust and re-adjust, ever aware of your weight in his arms, tug, and pull you close, stopping just short of the threshold of your discomfort, and no amount of resistance will so much as stir him unless you’re straight up willing to bite.
- Unlike Mammon, though, Diavolo was never an angel. He was born a demon, through and through, and his unconscious desire will keep you by his side, against him, where you’re safest, where you’re his, where he can keep you happy and keep you with him
- It’s okay, Barbatos will set you up with an alarm or a taser under your pillow or something. dw about Diavolo, he’s a powerful demon, he can take it like a champ. He’s got the good graces to be ashamed about it when he wakes up, but what can ya do when you’re a future demon king and you’ve always been given everything you wanted, all the time, and the human you want most in the world is in your arms right here and now? Not hold them?
- Most of the time he’ll wake up before you, though. Diavolo sees your cute sleeping human self and He Literally Can’t. He Cannot Even. You are. Too cute. Too precious. Congratulations, you can make a (future) Demon King squee in your sleep.
- He just barely manages to stop his unbelievably loud laugh while he watches you sleep because he is a Good Boy
- The type to get up, get dressed (Barbatos might actually help him with that in the morning lmao), and then just watch you while you’re sleeping. Listen, you knew he was a demon already, you signed up for this. He can’t get enough of your sleeping face, your docile form that he can arrange on the bed however he wants. Maybe he sits up against you in bed, rest your sleeping head in his lap, against his chest, in his side, relishing in the comfort of your presence.
- A good match for a grumpy morning person because this bastard radiates Morning Demon Energy. He is awake and he is happy about it and if you aren’t happy about it he’s going to be aggressively happy in your direction until you are.
- He may or may not be able to help you get dressed or do any morning routing stuff but he definitely likes to fiddle with the collar/tie of your uniform or put on your jacket. It’s a new sort of experience for him, doing that for someone else, and he will jump on any opportunity to engage with you and feel helpful
- Ugh, morning people, right? God he’s just so stupid and tall and handsome and his smile is so bright and dumb and friendly and he’s always so cheerfully oblivious to other people’s feelings, yet heartfelt sometimes.
- and he makes a really really good big spoon
- and cuddles super well and can pick you up and hold you in any position so easily, he’s so strong, god that fucking BODY
- UGH MORNING PEOPLE RIGHT
- Night Owl man for sure. Has about a million ways of keeping you up with him throughout the night, only some of which are lewd. To be fair, it’s all very enriching – either to studies or to your relationship with him. He has a lot to talk about, even if he somehow manages to say nothing about himself after hours of conversation.
- “Routine” is probably a bunch of magical getting ready quick tricks. The bastard probably doesn’t even need to get dressed, just snaps his fingers and his clothes are hanging off him. He offers to help you though. Naturally, it’s his responsibility, since he was the one who –
- Doesn’t actually always undress you but he’d probably always offer to help you get dressed. Your clothing may find itself lost or misplaced until you cave and ask him for help. Maybe one day you carry a little glitter pouch in your pants pocket as revenge, that’ll teach him…
- Jokes on you Solomon is absolutely utterly into this shit and when you pull one over on him he is thoroughly delighted
- Actually a very light sleeper (72 pacts ain’t super safe) but pretends not to be. You’ll figure it out eventually, he knows, but before you do, he’s hoping to catch you fawning over his sleeping face.
- Lucifer may be god’s most beautiful creation but Solomon is possibly the most beautiful human. Oh my god. Look at this man. Fair hair, that smooth face with clean, sleek features. The only minus is that you can’t see his eyes but his eyelashes are white. What the fuck. Did Asmo give him beauty tips? Does he just have a spell? Are you under a spell??
o Asmo can’t enchant you but apparently Solomon can do it in his sleep. His hair is too soft. He can’t be human, right? No human can make you want to pet his hair this much. Maybe him and Mammon are using the same hair products.
- Solomon almost tears up a little bit feeling you stroke him and sigh as you ponder your lovesickness. He doesn’t recognize this feeling in himself. Vulnerability and shows of affection are things of the long-distant past.
- He wakes up before you and doesn’t pretend, sometimes, because this is a novel experience too, having another human sleep so close to him. It’s been so long it feels like it’s never happened before, and it feels different now that he’s different; he’s been so disconnected and dissociated it feels strange to think of you as his love who is holding onto him, instead of another living, breathing human who will eventually wither and die.
- For all his obnoxiousness he will totally teach you some magic tricks to streamline your morning routine along with him. Less time getting ready means more time chatting with him.
- Asmo taught him to do makeup so he will do that for you the long way, actually, if you like, and his sense of style is really good. Well, you think it’s good. You think he looks good. Listen, if you were turned off by his strange fashion choices you would never have gotten this close to him to begin with, it’s really not that weird –
- He’s just so happy he gets to touch your faaaaacceee he can’t remember the last time he touched another human’s face. It’s so soft! The feeling of your cheeks against his fingertips is warm and smooth and so pleasant to the touch, he almost doesn’t want to use a brush. He’s got to ask Asmodeus about skin care, you should preserve what you can, as best you can…
- The funny part is that Solomon doesn’t fucking say any of this to you so he’s just standing there, smiling at your face like a creeper, humming contemplatively to himself while he strokes your jaw. Like, you’re into it, and you know what he’s actually thinking, but damn Solomon sweetheart this is why people call you shady
- Has passed far beyond the realm of “morning person”. Time is immaterial to him. His day is separated into I am the Prince’s Butler and I am a Baker and recently I am a Boyfriend.
- Yes he does sleep. He IS a demon and demons need sleep. There is in fact a bed in his room. How is this possible, you ask?
- It turns out our dear sweet Barbatos is a FUCKING CHEATER
- CHEATING WHORE
- ABSOLUTE HACK
- All of the doors in his room lead to different timelines, including the entrance. Barbatos can sleep until 10am in the morning in his room, and open a portal to 5am outside his room, then leave and start the day without changing the timeline at all.
- This is okay though, because now you’re in on it, too. Barbatos takes great pleasure in being your cuddly morning boyfriend, with that added perk of permanently being allowed to sleep in.
- No WONDER he always has the energy to deal with Diavolo all the time, and no wonder he never lets anyone in his room. This is where Barbatos rests, where he gathers his strength (and dear god does he need it), and rests, completely and utterly gone to the world, assured in the fact that he will never ever be disturbed.
- Literally impossible to wake up before him. Future Barbatos, who’s already slept in, will always return with breakfast five minutes before you wake up. Where is the Barbatos of the present timeline? Who knows. Maybe only one of him can exist at once?
- The only way to avoid this is if you tell him with your best pleading face that you want to cook breakfast with him… in which case he will still just wait for you to wake up whenever it suits you best, and then gently, with that terribly serene smile and significantly-less-dead-than-normal looking eyes, ease you out of the pillow and blankets, lead you towards the kitchen.
- Probably doesn’t trust you with many kitchen implements when you’ve just woken up, even if you are a morning person. But you can lean over his shoulder and hug him while he works. Even if it makes it more difficult, Barbatos is never anything but happy for the challenge.
- That the breakfast is always delicious, no matter how much of a part you have in baking it. It’s always healthy and balanced, too. If you’re eating it in bed, there’s probably more finger foods. He makes your favorites, but also introduces you to something new every now and then.
- At this rate you are going to forget how to dress yourself. Does he also have a portal in his closet? To worlds of never-ending fashion and comfortable, stylish clothes which you can never seem to easily zip up all by yourself?
- Showers with you to ensure you use the appropriate products at the right time. He carefully makes sure the water is not too hot or too cold, shampoos your hair thoroughly with excellent massaging skills; his nails are surprisingly long and just a little bit sharp, a gentle, soothing scrape against your scalp that helps you feel really clean. Then applies conditioner, making sure not to rinse out too much, scrubs you down a bit with body wash while the conditioner does its work.
- If you shave he will help you shave. He’ll even shave for you (yes, he has done it for Diavolo, yes, he will help you shave anywhere, if you want it) and he never so much as leaves a nick.
- Also carefully applies body oil or lotion either in the shower or as you dry off, in order to keep your skin soft and healthy. He does touch it a lot after all :)
- Will style your hair like an absolute professional. Diavolo is always wearing his hair the same old way so if you’re interested he’d be THRILLED to try out some new things and hone his skills on you in that respect.
2K notes · View notes