“do you not want to be a priest, tatsumi-san? i can turn you into a shrine maiden instead.”
i was trying to find if i made a textpost about the moment when tatsumi gets really self-conscious about if he’s acting too different from before and yumeko goes “i like this tatsumi”
and then i realized how passive aggressive i was in literally all my sotf textposts
but also like,,, that scene >>>
you know that feeling when you write a whole bunch of shit and you know you’re just gonna have to delete it? but like you can’t move forward without writing it first. yeah.
i’m such a terrible person, i want to do a kdrama fic exchange so i can get more people writing fic for gahee x hyoshin but i don’t want to write any fic in exchange….
someone tell me the scene where tatsumi got challenged to a duel and okame went “guess you’re accepting the challenge. wouldn’t want to risk dishonoring well…everything” and proceeds to list everything up to rice balls doesn’t remind you of in mulan when they say “dishonor on your cow!”
- Aiko - ANY AND ALL GENRES ARE VALID. She can find joy in any type of music, really. Her theme songs tend to be pop though.
- Akane - Traditional Japanese music, especially anything involving the Shamisen, which she plays. Shamisen rock for party time. She has a secret fondness for rap, loves bad bitch anthems.
- Hanabi - vaporwave, chillhop, kpop, any meme song
- Kanna - exactly what you’d expect from an angsty 13 year old… indie shit, nu metal, billie eilish. Prefers female vocalists
- Keane - Dubstep, Happy Hardcore, Metal
- Sakura - Sailorwave, Jpop, Showtunes, Vocaloid
- Kuu - Radio static, ghost box, dark ambient, tibetan throat singing
- Rosie - Classic rock, 90s-00s pop, drops of choir and classical
- Kuro - LOUNGE and s w i n g (richard cheese is his spirit animal)
Fiddling about with Procreate
Djcjejfjejdjdjf hopefully i don’t get distracted by everything else, and am able to finish this today
Guess who’ll be making a guest appearance in SotF!
*sad banshee noises*
- sins of the fathers headers
like if you save/use or credits on twitter @rareperfct
leonas cavallaro headers (pt/en)
𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕘.