Visit Blog

Explore Tumblr blogs with no restrictions, modern design and the best experience.

Fun Fact

Tumblr receives over 17 Billion pages views a month.

Trending Blogs
#source: mean girls

Gil: I spend about 80% of my time talking about The Charlie Chicken Show, and the other 20% of my time, I’m praying someone else brings it up so I can talk about it more. I can hear people getting bored with me, but I can’t stop. It just keeps coming up like word vomit.

8 notes · See All

I’m so sorry but I had to

Janus: God, see? At least me and Remus know we’re mean, you try to act like you’re so innocent! Like, “oh, I used to live in Africa with all the little birdies and the little monkeys!”

Virgil: You know what? It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!

Janus: WHAT?!

Remus: Oh no he did not!

Janus: See? That is the thing with you light sides, you think that everybody is in love with you, when actually everybody hates you! You got accepted by Thomas, and guess what, they still don’t like you! So why are you still messing around with them Virgil? I’ll tell you why, because you are a mean side. You’re a BITCH!

68 notes · See All
Next Page