Villain!Stephen: I’m not a villain per se, I’m just a man who enjoys vibin and eating shrimp cocktail.
Tony: okay yes, but you also blew up the front steps of the Met at 4am on a Thursday.
Stephen: it was only for fun! i made sure to pick a time when nobody would be there, and i repaired them right after!!
Tony: then you broke into an upscale grocery store!
Stephen, eating the aforementioned shrimp cocktail and drinking expensive sparkling cider: I deserve only the finest seafood, Anthony.
How Doctor Strange was looking during Civil War 2 going up against the X-Men even though they were Kurt’s family:
*during a paintball game*
Tony and Stephen : *hiding in a corner*
Peter : how are we supposed to had them in there ?
Harley : if this was the real world i could just throw a grenade
Peter : and by real world you mean
Harley : call of duty
Rhodey : …
Rhodey : I chose the wrong team
[photo ID: basically a gif of a woman doing a split while lying down; her legs can go really far, it’s impressive]
Me and my friends were on a call then this happened
Im not sorry
You were growing frustrated, you had been learning this spell for what seems like forever. For mind felt like mush, and your arms felt like lead, it also didn’t help that there was a fumbling, narcissistic, ex-doctor beside you.
**gif not mine, except for Rowena**
Stephen: Hey is Steve bugging you?
Tony: Kind of.
Stephen: Ok I got you. He won’t bug you anymore after I talk to him.
Tony: Thank you Stephen *turns to Peter* Stephen is how my bitch.
Tony, asleep: animal crossing? More like “animals, don’t cross ME”
Stephen: what the fuck does that MEAN
it’s wholesome ironstrange hc hours! welcome:
- Stephen gets fatigued easily and is terrible at hiding it.
- The more tired he is, the darker his mood is. Exhaustion can send him into a spiral over small shit.
- At first, Tony would always leave him alone because he thought that Stephen just wanted to be by himself.
- That was not the case. “Usually if I want to be alone, I want to be alone with you.”
- So that was the beginning of post-battle or just post-bad day cuddling sessions, wherein they leave the outside world to someone else and try to rest.
- Stephen daydreams, meditates, or just naps. Sometimes Tony will sing to him, either a love song or just a song that sounds sweet.
- After a really bad day, his song of choice is “landslide,” which he starts singing after he thinks Stephen is asleep.
- The feeling of Stephen crying against his shoulder confirms that he Is Not, in fact, asleep.
- Anyway i might fic this since i want to write hurt/comfort but enjoy this wholesome hc :)