the cap quartet summed up in two pictures:
897 notes · View notes
imagine tony straddling steve, feeding him and rubbing his growing gut, grinding against it, feeling the difference between his tight gurgling upper belly versus the softer parts lower down, leaning forward to kiss that stretched skin, steve’s belly rumbling against his lips, grabbing the overhang of his gut and hooking his thumb into steve’s belly button to get a good grip so that he can shake steve’s belly, making it slosh and gurgle, forcing burps out of steve, who tilts his head back and moans, reaching for the carton of milk beside him to chug, feeling that cold liquid slip down his throat and landing heavily in his gut, filling in any extra space that the cake missed (an entire cake in steve’s belly, the best way he’s ever celebrated his birthday), tony leaning forward to tilt the milk carton back towards steve’s mouth when he starts to slow down, encouraging him to continue, his own belly pressing against steve’s, feeling steve’s stomach heave as the milk carton empties and the last few drops are swallowed, rubbing steve’s belly to soothe it as steve belches over and over again, stuffed to the brim, closing his eyes in bliss when tony peppers kisses all over his skin, and then moves further down, unbuckling steve’s belt, letting that huge belly hang free—
110 notes · View notes
What if Steve’s “few words” had actual meanings, and was summarizing how much Douxie had changed during their trip back in time?
This is most likely referencing the flying Camelot and Arcane Order’s ship. The battle which was the catalyst that sent them back in time.
The most consistent symbolic meaning of November that I could find was that it means change. This could’ve been in reference to the moment in Lady of the Lake when Douxie realizes that Merlin has made bad choices, and constantly following Merlin’s plan is not a good idea. This is also when Douxie begins to be more confident in his own magical abilities.
The only thing I could figure this references is the cauldron of molten metal that we saw when Douxie and Merlin created the Amulet. This was also the scene when Douxie was given his staff and finally promoted to Master Wizard.
Claire is often being associated with purple, and this word could be referencing how Douxie now has his own student. He’s grown so much since that opening scene in the first episode where he’s very much an apprentice who has much to learn.
108 notes · View notes
69 notes · View notes
i just looked up why endermen hate eye contact and my fav two answers were:
-they might be autistic. might explain why they dont like water. sensory issues !!
-steve is, like, really ugly
update: another cool one is
-”They're insecure. If you were a ten-foot-tall abomination with no features aside from glowing eyeballs, you probably wouldn't want to be looked at either.”
76 notes · View notes
hey! Do you have refferences for your patient ocs? More specifically robin. If you do i cant find them.
Why? O-oh no reason!! 😅
Oh, yes!! I do!! They're quite far back in my blog that's probably why you can't find them. I wonder what the reason could be??? 👀👀👀❤️
thankyou for asking :3
55 notes · View notes
Crack theory about Sex Education's season 4 (if we ever get it, Netflix please I'm begging): Steve's blink it and you'll miss it demisexual sign might open up the possibility of him getting with either Adam or Rahim and giving one of them a romance storyline without sacrificing their friendship.
I need Adam and Rahim to stay friends (and not get back with Eric, he's showing a pattern and needs to reflect on some flaws) , that's all I'm asking for, a healthy friendship between two queer boys
34 notes · View notes
I've been thinking about Steve so have some headcanons
- Steve is non-binary, bisexual and uses either they/them or he/they pronouns
- They have a gigantic crush on Lilith and the two even dated, still do but it's V E R Y hush-hush.
- They joined the Coven when they were around 10-years-old and we're 15 when Lilith joined (I believe she was around 14/15 by the time she joins)
- They knew Hunter ever since he was a baby and they were his primary babysitter. Steve took this very seriously and as Hunter ages they're kind of a parent away from Uncle kind of person to him.
- Steve relates to joining the Coven very young and having a persona in public, they don't actually worship the Emperor like some kind of God but they know they'll get punished if they don't at least keep up the act.
- Steve and Raine were actually friends while Raine was in the training portion of joining/becoming the head of the Bard Coven. Raine actually found out about them and Lilith but just went "Well that ain't none of my business I'm trying to start a rebellion."
- No one really knows what Steve looks like without a mask, only Hunter, Lilith, Kikimora and Raine do (that was an accident that Steve doesn't even know about)
- Because of that Steve was actually used as the poster on Lilith's old wall. Lilith eventrully found out they weren't even awake during it.
- Steve eventrully helps Hunter leave the Coven, knowing they can't follow him they give Hunter their mask. "Something to remember me by. Say hi to Raine and Lily for me."
- Hooty is very angry when he finds out Lulu was hiding a secret partner from him, and an enemy at that. Steve visits and just gets pecked by Hooty aggressively while being yelled questions at by Eda because even SHE didn't know.
30 notes · View notes
Bringing back a meme I made in 2019 since it’s relevant today! 💙
39K notes · View notes
39 notes · View notes
bueno, Steve, del programa "las pistas de Blue" volvió en un video por el aniversario de ya 25 años del programa, y sí, estoy vieja y se me rompió el corazón imaginando algo así
15K notes · View notes
12K notes · View notes
Who is the rude person who took this picture of me at the exact moment I was watching this video.
9K notes · View notes
The power this image holds is immense
39K notes · View notes