❄️ January Study Challenge Catch Up! ❄️
1. what did you achieve last year? what are you setting out to achieve this month? this year?
So last year I did my GCSEs and I managed to get really good grades so I was really pleased about that cause it was the first proper exams (ie not just end of year exams) that I had ever done. This year i want to make sure that I make a good start in my first year of a levels and that I get As in all my subjects in my end of year exams. I also want to do some work experience some time this year.
2. how are you balancing the holidays and your studies?
Not very well… the last few days were probably the best cause the stress made me actually sit down and do my work.
3. do you tend to make new year’s resolutions? how well has that gone for you in the past?
No cause I never actually keep them
4. tv shows / movies you’re watching right now?
I’m rewatching Modern Family atm
5. why did you choose your major, or if you’re still in the process of choosing (or if you haven’t even started), what’s your thought process in choosing one?
My a levels are English, History and German and I want to study international relations or PPE at uni
6. are you an early bird or a night owl?
Probably neither! I just like sleeping 💤
7. after you’ve finished using your notes, like after the exam, what do you do with them?
I keep EVERYTHING! I put them all in a box in my attic.
8. opinion on snow??
LOVE IT!!! (i don’t get it much where I live tho :( )
9. how do you keep yourself awake when studying?
I don’t really get tired when I’m studying…
10. do you / can you study at home? how do you keep yourself focused?
I have to study quite a lot at home cause I get a lot of homework. To stay focused I use the forest app to stop distractions from my phone
11. ~winter aesthetic~
Big coats, scarves, red lipstick and boots
12. do you listen to music when studying? show us your top 3 study songs or favourite study playlist!
Unless I’m writing an essay, I always listen to Francesco Parrino music when I’m studying