Good morning ♡ I’ve been spending my morning with reading, now that I have the time. I also tried making that Dalgona Coffee that is going viral and I think it turned out pretty good for being the first time (: that healthy and stay hydrated everyone!
Trying to get back to studies after some bad anxiety episodes and, as you can see, my body clock is pretty messed up. But hey, I’m trying! I’ll get there!
Whoever is reading this, I hope you stay safe in this crazy time, wherever you are :)
In case you’re feeling overwhelmed with uni deadlines, here are some tips that have been helpful for me (currently a week away from my thesis deadline)
- Break down your to do list into smaller, simpler milestones. For example, write down 5(ish) bullet points which you’d like to finish in the next hour.
- After that one hour, take a 5 to 10 minute break (make sure you have some kind of reward, you will look forward to it). Then write the next 5 milestones you’d like to accomplish in the next hour.
- Make sure your phone is on “do not disturb mode”. Or turn on screen time limit (if you have an iphone). All my apps except Whatsapp are off from 9am until 5pm.
- If you’re feeling too overwhelmed to start with an assignment (especially for those writing long papers) try editing your existing work instead. This will give you a push to get into “work mode”.
- Most importantly, don’t beat yourself up over not accomplishing your targets for the day. You did as much as you could, if you could’ve done more, you would’ve. Tomorrow you will do better! 💕
Hopefully this helps someone. This is how I’ve been motivating myself lately.
Also, here’s a good playlist on spotify for studying:
I’m going to try and start using to-do lists regularly again. I feel like this past month I neglected doing that and I miss having my day organised and also having an organised mind about what i have to do for university.
I also noticed that I kept getting irritated with my bullet journal last year, when I decorated it a lot more.. so I’m trying to keep it as minimalistic as possible and see how I feel about it! ♡
Good morning, I’m currently trying to keep myself motivated during this quarantine and working on finishing my notes.
Just spent half an hour turning a nightmare of paper, notes and textbooks into some sort of order. It’s all there I just need to somehow make sense of it.
Question of the day:
Am I going to be able to get myself to get ahead with my courses or am I going to be a useless bish today, too?
ya bitch overslept through class and 82 alarmmmsss 🤡✌️
Things to do during quarantine plus a beautiful sunset glory that I captured.