🌃About Gavin's Bedroom🌃
Gavin's flat is a scenery that still has many corners and details waiting to be explored and I've just recently realized that the ceiling over his bed has a huge window which enables him to wake up to the first ray of sunlight, sleep while observing the night sky as well as to leave the flat easily ;) .
I just find this soooo romantic and can't stop fantasizing about it! (((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o)))
This man is deeply fascinated by the sky, a true astronomer. 💞💞💞
Thank you so much @tomochii-chan and @purple-cat-demon for helping me find these pics in HD. You da MVP! (´ ω `♡)
is it too much to ask to have a nice girlfriend and share a studio apartment in some city in Europe and have a bunch of plants and books and just spend time with another human after a long day's work and go to bed happy holding my lover in my arms
When you look online at solutions for small spaces, various thoughts come up:
1. This is not a small space, the bedroom is the size of my apartment.
2. The living room is bigger than three of my studio apartments… do you know what small means?
3. Ah finally a small space, must be nice to have 12-foot ceilings to build a loft in. Got any solutions for small spaces of normal height?
4. Nobody ever paints a small space any color but white.
5. Every piece of multi-functional furnishing is custom built by a local designer… how do you tell people you’re rich without telling people your rich?
6. Minimalism isn’t for everyone, can I see a place where people actually have like a normal density of stuff? How do non minimalists deal?
7. Oooooh at least 3/4 of these tiny apartments are Air B&B units no one actually lives in. That… explains a lot actually.
8. Okay you actually live in this one? Prove it! Where’s your bathroom counter? Cupboard? Medicine cabinet?? Where do you keep your toothbrush??? “The floating sink creates a clean line and leaves more bathroom floor space open.” Is that where you’re keeping your toothbrush?? On the floor???
9. Such a small space requires people to be extra practical. Where am I gonna put my bike? I am NOT hanging it on the wall like an art piece. I plan to use that bike, also don’t want to bang my head on it at night.
tiny apartment snapshot (when my flowers were fresh)
june 2021, montreal
The only areas of my apartment that look semi put together 😑
One bedroom studio apartment! Inspired by blossom.crosser on Instagram 🥰
What ever happened with you and your grandma? I didn't get a chance to read the full story but I hope you raised the money you needed and is safe now.
My aunt told me to come to her house that night and I signed a contract saying I could stay there for two months until I found a place. It ended up being a worse living situation than the one I left and really took a toll on my mental and body. But I did find a place, moved in on the 1st and Im away from all my toxic family members and I'm good 💕
Thank you for asking!