Things doesn’t always go according to your expectations, sometimes you have accept the reality and move on. The only rational choice we have.
Tuesday October 27
Today is my study day off because I had a rough day at work and I’m trying to not feel too guilty about having some me time. But I’m in my pyjamas, about to eat pizza and binge watch friends!
Day 27/100 days of productivity - 26.10.2020
- Body and skin care
- Read Tarot for the first time in months
- Revised my todo list
- Worked a bit on my bujo
- Revised portuguese
- Took some English skill tests
- Did a whole 4 pages homework for History
- Finished an important and very long Email
26.10.20 | 37/56 days of productivity
I taught a yoga class in the morning. In the afternoon I did an in depth review of an LSAT practice test.
26/10/20 | 4/50 days of productivity
I wasn’t feeling good or in the mood to do much but I managed to do a lot today 🌻
I connected to my online classes, researched for my assignments and continued to make notes. Then I cleaned my room and my desk
Currently listening to: Devil’s Advocate - The Neighbourhood
J’ai oublié de poster ceci la semaine dernière, alors le voici! J’ai achetée mes bonbons préférés hier alors je suis très heureux :-)!
Wet streets, cozy knits
Sorry I’ve been so MIA lately friends! I’m finally getting back on my study grind with our newest family member and my new study buddy!🥰
october 26th, 2020
helloooooo, never actually updated you guys since my last post and a lot of things ended up happening, but everything is getting better now bc after every storm comes a rainbow!
📖 and, to better my week i made scones!! definitely the most important part of my week lol, food! now i’m back to the routine of studying since i spent the entire weekend completely unfocused from the school work and all those colorful papers full of knowledge, and now we’re headin to our next stop, geography test!
A quiet night learning about disorders of calcium and phosphate metabolism ft one of my other plants (can u tell I’m a plant mom? 🌱)
I start midterms this week.
~•𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑚𝑝 𝑑𝑖𝑒, 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ, 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑒•~
Got up early, headed to uni and had about one productive hour before it got so dark and moody outside.
welcome to my studyblr!!
Hey there, my name is Arantxa and I’m very new into this studyblr scene but I really admire it.
- i’m nineteen years old
- i’m studying Classical Letters (culture) idk how you guys call that major lol
- enfj (Myers Briggs thing) / Ravenclaw
- full time Taurus but I’m in love with Libras/ I loveee astrology eventhough I’m no expert ☆
- i love art in it’s every form of expression
- i love animals dearly
- a sucker for Calico Critters <333
- photography is really important for me
- a bit obsessed with order and neatness
- i love girls and some boys (cuties with glasses are my weakness)
- i absolutely adore color green, nature, botanical illustrations, soft colors, antiques, jewelry, handwritten letters, and aromatic plants. ❁
- pretty much light/ dark academy
- i also love BTS pretty much, they’ve helped me a lot with my mental health ☆
- pretty much a feminist
- one of my goals is to become a polyglot ( I know spanish, english, currently learning latin and greek, i know a bit of italian and korean but I want to study them properly as well as german)
- i want to learn new studying tips and techniques and share the ones that work for me :)
- I want to self-delevop trough this blog and proyect it in my career <3
- If any of you are intrested in being pen-pals I’m down for ittt!
October 26, 2020
annotating some georg simmel to get ready for class 📑📑 i’m looking into replacing my phone this week, does anybody have recommendations for a model with a good camera?
Learning Korean by reading
I live for the Victorian study aesthetic. What I wouldn’t give to sink into a heavy chair in a stylish day dress and respond to the letters of my suitors over hot tea and tiny biscuits. To sit in a window seat in a heavy woolen skirt to keep the chill from the windows away while I devour a new book. To run my fingers across the smooth leather and canvas bindings of first and second editions. To listen to a fireplace crackle while the snow falls outside as I read a newspaper.
a reminder for you all to try a little tenderness. to yourself. to others. to your studies.