Visit Blog
Explore Tumblr blogs with no restrictions, modern design and the best experience.
#stuffed animal
jellycatkid2 days ago
Photo
Tumblr media
gus gryphon by jellycat
please read my dni before interacting
68 notesView notes
dinoserious4 hours ago
Text
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
NEW GUY JUST DROPPED. abt a meter long so accurate to diplocaulus magnicornis estimates.
many thanks to my mother for the sewing work on this guy! i do not have nearly enuf experience to make this guy look good wo her help :]
43 notesView notes
pigeonplushies2 days ago
Text
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Another fresh plush I made. Pattern for this one is by Spirellity!
35 notesView notes
lake-lady2 days ago
Text
Two years ago, two grown men that I work with and traveled with for a conference witnessed TSA pull a teddy bear out of my suitcase and search it aka grope it. Not sure if I'm more embarrassed that 2 coworkers know I carry a teddy bear around or that TSA groped my teddy bear 馃槶
25 notesView notes
jellycatkid2 days ago
Photo
Tumblr media
fungi forager squirrel by jellycat
please read my dni before interacting
58 notesView notes
thegroovyarchives2 months ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
70鈥瞫 Plush Stuffed Animal Designs + Patterns From The Complete Book of Handicrafts, 1973. (via: archive.org)
4K notesView notes
plushiepalz3 months ago
Text
i see so many posts like 鈥渋 wish i could bring a plush with me in public!鈥 and like the good news is that u can! 90% of people will never say anything and the other 10% will usually be like 鈥渙h cute!鈥 i knew a girl in college who would bring multiple stuffed animals to class and set them on the desk and no one ever cared. like maybe you鈥檒l get the occasional person to ask why, but just saying 鈥渨hy not鈥 or 鈥渨ell look at the lil guy鈥 is usually enough to make people not push it. other people have a whole lot of more important things on their mind than to bother someone over a stuffed animal.
11K notesView notes
build-a-buddy9 months ago
Text
Tumblr media
I don鈥檛 usually like snakes but this is A Baby.
4K notesView notes