- I feel as though the novelty of ingo climbing up dangerously high buildings barehanded would wear off after a week or so
- emmet and the older depot agents are used to it now
- they don’t warn any new depot agents about it because it’s funny to see their reactions
oough these aus/designs rest in my head verrrrry often they make me so insane
gonna tag u here again sorry <//33 i love yalls art tho keep it up !!!
in order, upper left to lower right: @nartothelar 's future emmet, @submashell 's nox emmet, @ptarmighast 's ocverse design ingo and @far-from-official 's game ingo
Every Gear Station Depot Agent early on in their career at some point, posting a Public Service Announcement on their twitter timeline: Never play the Penis Game with Subway Boss Ingo; worst mistake of my life
Ingo pulling his coat on while glaring down at the viewer. I may be thirsty.
He knows what your thinking.... Stop it.
You don't have to stop because I'm not stopping
Hey look it's the blorbos Ingoing and Outgoing-
take my warm-up doodle that I didn't finish until now
Bonus: hatless vers
Haha! Got Ingo’s design down for Stalled Recovery - thank god, he’s been annoying as hell. Also yes that is his last name I’m sticking with that one
Ingo is NOT the main character of stalled recovery by any stretch, but he is very, very important and a lot of the main plot involves him in assisting Akari with her mental health (or “scheduled maintenance, to use one of his metaphors). Unlike Akari, he’s actually had a pretty okay go while adjusting for a myriad of reasons that will be addressed within the narrative... though of course, it’s not perfect.
Notes concerning Ingo under the readmore
- Ingo has far more scars than Akari does simply due to the fact that he was both there longer, and regularly was in contact with pokemon that had a lot of very sharp claws. His right hand is the worst culprit, having been his dominant hand that he used when caring for Lady Sneasler’s young (it was why he kept the warden bracelet on the left arm). The scar over his lip is actually quite recent 👀
- Ingo’s return tot he public eye was very gradual, to the point were people started spreading rather unsavory rumors that Emmet had lost his marbles and got a Zoroark to replace his missing brother. Frankly, Ingo was far more offended on Emmet’s behalf than on his own
- Why yes, he is buff, but surprisingly not much more than Emmet is - the two were reasonably fit before Ingo’s disappearance. He is however, much stronger than Emmet is. (Emmet is more about endurance than strength)
- He keeps his hair long post-Hisui but gets rid of the “beard” - he keeps his hair long because it reminds him of Hisui, and he has fond memories of both Irida and Akari teaching him how to brain and take care of longer hair. Elesa *loves* it
- Once he was verified to work the subway again he could barely contain his excitement. He cried quiet tears of joy when his first day was over
- One of the first things he did when he got settled was look for Akari. He told Emmet and Elesa all about this brave hero who saved the world and returned home even though she didn’t want to go without him. All he was able to find was a single, Sinnohan gossip magazine proclaiming her return, but Emmet and Elesa purposefully hid some rather unsavory and frankly rude articles and paparazzi photos where Akari was portrayed poorly. Elesa felt bad for the girl, she barely looked 14. Emmet hoped that one day they’d meet, but Ingo wasn’t allowed to travel yet as he was declared legally dead about two months before his return.
- Ingo still has nightmares, but that’s okay. His brother is always there to help him when he does. Ingo appreciates that, unlike in Hisui, he is never truly alone - he finds it very comforting.
- Ingo wears the warden bracelet every day. When he isn’t wearing it. it rests on his bedside table as he sleeps
- Ingo is in therapy.
[New part added]
We all know who's fault it was.
Drawing the Submas really is fun. Hope this makes you smile.
Guess who bought Ingo lunch after to say sorry.
Here are the stills
Emmet’s Socks Comic
Warden Ingo, hearing subway announcements in the distance: Hmm? That sounds familiar, yet I somehow feel like I should not be hearing such things out in the wilderness. I wonder what is making such noise -
(loud, earthshaking footfalls echo throughout the area as the Siren Head stalks closer, around the mountain and into Ingo's field of vision, peering down menacingly and bellowing a horrible mix between a train horn and a tornado siren)
Ingo: What the fuck is that.
Shy Submas Icons
You're free to use these icons, if used publicly credit me in the description.💕
CONGRATULATIONS to 5k, get your rewards here
Spreading the word of buff Ingo
If this gets enough notes i might post the shirtless skinny dipping version
Edit: ok so uh, some people asked how manny notes and i guess i didn’t think this through cause uuuh, i dunno? my top post on this acc has like.... 3.6k notes.. so uhhhh 5k then? 4k? I dunno, go nuts, make me laugh and just have fun with this xD
tbh i’d also be happy with just 500 notes
OH and another things before I forget xD
Please don’t spam overly much :< A little is ok spam gates are now open, i am now prepared for it
k thx bai i’m done ^o^
Edit edit: i made this little announcement banner
as a teaser i give you a little piece of the shirtless versions lineart, a nip slip so to say
I've come to the realization, I can't stop drawing newly hatched sneasels and weasel cat dad Ingo, someone come stop me please, im held in a death grip drawing Itty bitty babies
Bonus scribble before I changed up memory buffering Ingo face
(Click the pics for better quality XD)