That’s amazing!!! Tidying up is always really hard, and our executive dysfunction can make it feel really mentally exhausting even when it shouldn’t be. So well done!
Growth. Love Growth. Facilitate Growth.
Let tomorrow speak for you.
The right time is now. You never know about tomorrow. If you are sure that something is for you, it will be useful, it is to be done, do it now, start it. Take the action. The feeling you will have is priceless. Try it.
If you can’t decide where to start, we have prepared a top of useful habits from the members of the Success Club. Just don’t forget that we are instilling them one by one. Add the next habit when the first is already automatic.
Mikhail Borshosh about habits:
📝 “I already knew some habits and introduced others:
1) do a 10 minute meditation in the morning and evening;
2) praise and reward myself upon completion of tasks and subtasks;
3) deliberately limit “harmful sources of dopamine”;
4) I go to bed early, I get up early, I try to stay asleep from 23:00 to 8:00;
5) I start planning the day by planning the rest;
6) I air every hour;
7) “effective morning program”: woke up, opened the windows wide, made the bed, drank half a glass of water, did exercises and a contrast shower;
8) I follow my posture;
9) deliberately limit sources of negative and useless information;
10) I run “dopamine” and “sensory” banks;
11) do a head and face massage;
12) train regularly.
I definitely began to feel happier and more confident in my abilities. “
Good habits are activities that you spend very little energy on because you do them automatically. At the same time, they replenish your internal resources, raise the level of "hormones of happiness”, give motivation and self-confidence.
What are your good habits?
Please write about them in the comments below the video.
Follow me on Instagram
For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone.
The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes.
To someone who doesn’t understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.
Guilt is like a bag of fuckin’ bricks. All ya gotta do is put it down.
Like if you agree