You’re so sweet 💛
Oven baked sweet potatoes with spices ans honey 🍯
Thank you lovely! 🥰 I’m really enjoying it 😊
During the end of may I had a really bad time. A lot of binging and self neglecting…
I felt really depressed. Don’t know what else to say. I also don’t think there is much need for it. Almost everyone knows what it feels like. As always: here we go again
Breakfast: Smoothie (I added some oats, so it’s more filling) (197cal)
Lunch: massive sweet potato and green beans (509cal)
Snack: one apple (73cal)
Dinner: one can of kidney beans (270cal)
(Total = 1.049cal)
I feel extra proud of myself for doing a workout program today!! ~30min
I was part of a rainbow themed breakfast collaboration this morning and my colour was orange! Each person was making a breakfast in a different colour of the rainbow 🌈 I had a sweet potato bowl for my orange themed breakfast; a mashed sweet potato, alpro yoghurt, a satsuma and all topped off with manilife peanut butter and some seeds 👌☀
- If my googling is correct then these are flea bettles and I need to learn what to do fast
- So far they are only on 2 plants
- The purple skinned sweet potato leaves are a bright green compared to the dark green in the other one
- I’ll take the slips off next week and hopefully root them
Me: Whose the most handsome sweet potato?
Bf: *monotone with a deadpan expression* Me, I am the most handsome sweet potato.
Sandwhich & fries; ham, spinach, tomato & sweet potatoes
The sweet potatoes are really liking being transplanted to the dirt. I’ve always loved the dark heart shaped leaves on sweet potatoes (definitely growing for ornamentation, not for food source).
Thank you darling 💕
May 26th 2020
The best food to stock up on right 🔛 now in my opinion would be potatoes 🥔!
- You can make so many different things with them!
- They last forever!
- When 🤔 they die they grow into a new potato 🥔 !