Swordtember days 14-17.
Day 14: Aquatic
"A shattered blade that sank to the darkest depths of the sea long ago, along with its master. Though its physical form has been eaten away by the march of time, it still remembers its shape and yearns to be wielded once more."
Day 15: Forest
"A formerly broken weapon given to a forest spirit to repair. Lacking knowledge of mortal weaponry, the spirit instead transformed it into a new form that ended up swallowing the shards of the old one. Its wielder, even now, bears it with pride."
Day 16: Broken
"A living weapon whose burning will to fight surpasses mere physical form; every injury inflicted on it only makes it stronger and more furious. It controls the broken shards of itself in order to evolve and adapt on the battlefield.“
Day 17: Tooth/Bone
"A weapon that serves as a vessel for restless, vengeful souls. The more ghosts that concentrate themselves within the hilt, the longer and more deadly it becomes. Its power only grows from absorbing willing spirits."
2K notes · View notes
Drew a few fun swords for a fun challenge with a friend!
1) the Blood Vial sword: In order to create its vital blade, the hilt of the sword siphons the blood of the user initally and its maintained by absorbing the blood of the foes it cuts down. Not 'feeding' the vial will force it to take a fatal amount of the vital fluid from the holder.
2) the Moon's Shadow: this swords blade is a shadow casted by the moon crystal present at the hilt. It is as sharp as any blade and best used in lit up areas. Stronger the light source, sharper the blade. It rumored the moon crystal was found from a piece of moon rock that fell down onto earth.
3) Dawn's Blade: said to be created from the dying embers from an ancients furnace. The blade was conceived under the Dawn's light, imbuing it with power.
4) friendly sword: A sword conceived from the a warriors dying wishes to continue fighting, mending their bones together to form a sword powered by their soul. Keep your new skeleton friend happy and they shall aid you with immense power. Or anger it or disrespect it, it shall take your soul and add it to the sword.
5) the Insightful Blade: the swords hilt is a cage harboring an all seeing eyes of an ancient eldritch beast that was slain by a sorcerer. Now it aids in giving you tiny specks of vision into the future that predicts a foes moves or intentions. However it doesn't guarantee it will show the enemies future only. Smaller eyes hover around it, like children swarming to a mother.
6) just a simple blade: A rude thief used this dagger to break a lock, and lost his arm appropriately. This small blade hides a small and frightened eldritch creature separated from its summoner.
1K notes · View notes