can i ask about tennis pro! himiko and musician! peko? id love to draw some of your talentswaps too if that's okay!
Of course! I'm so sorry about the hold-up, I completely lost all motivation to write. Its back now, so it is CIRCLESWAP TIME :D :D :D
Light Musician! Peko.
(Context, due to her financial situation, she had a part-time job at Chef! Fuyuhiko's diner. When her music career took off, she quit, but still hangs out with her bestie.)
- Wears her hair down, with the ends in loose curls! Its quite long, down to her elbows. When she worked at the diner, she wore it in a loose bun/ponytail in a hairnet.
- Wears brown-colored contacts and sunglasses on stage, wears cute round glasses during her free time.
- When working, she wears a navy blue waitress outfit with a long skirt and an apron. Her casual outfit is a flowy lavender sundress and sandals. On stage, she wears a dark-grey vest under a plain white T-shirt with a bunch of silver necklaces and bracelets. Ripped black jeans, with some white birds, painted on the legs.
- Has a tank full of white and pastel blue fish by her nightstand. She loves her pets very much, and they are slightly overfed. While she's a fan of cats too, she doesn't think she could care for one in her spare time.
- She doesn't own a single pair of heels. The one time she wore them on stage, her feet were sore for the rest of the day. She's taller than most of the girls of her class, much to Fuyuhiko's annoyance. She politely suggests he pick up a pair.
- Taps her foot whenever she's thinking. Nekomaru affectionately calls her "Jackrabbit" because of it.
- Despite being a musician, she listens to mostly classical music herself. She simply prefers that to most popular music.
- She's ambidextrous and capable of producing fancy handwriting with both of her hands.
- cares what her fans think of her, and does her best not to disappoint them. This can turn into her doing things she doesn't want to do!
Fuyuhiko basically tells her "FUCK THEM, do you!"
Tennis Pro! Himiko
- Canon! Himiko acts like she's a magical girl/magician. Tennis Himiko... is the protagonist in a sports anime.
- She has the short spikey protagonist hair, but the Ahoge is a little floppy. Unlike Shuichi and Kiibo, hers doesn't move when she emotes.
- Whenever she's playing/exercising, her hair gets all disheveled and she's trying to fix it with her friends.
- She wears a soccer jersey with her master's name on it, with short shorts! (Not in a gross way, most of the tennis season takes place during the summer and heat exhaustion is a problem!!!) Her shorts have two big pockets, one of which holds a water bottle and the other of which holds some tennis balls. She wears a bandanna or headband tied around her leg.
- (Her backstory: her master was a famous soccer player that got injured bad enough that his career is pretty much ruined. Himiko lived in the same town as him, and tried to nurse him back to health. (She's just a kid, and doesn't understand) Eventually, he started training her in the local tennis league)
- Her hair and outfit are fairly masculine! She's GNC af.
- She drinks a specific flavor of red energy drink during matches. She's never been seen to drink anything other than it. Sometimes her tounge gets stained red. Everyone is vaguely concerned that she doesn't drink water.
- She's left-handed!
- She wants to win some doubles matches, but she doesn't work well with others. She gives anime-style monologues about the power of hard work and friendship, despite being a prodigy at tennis.
-Despite hailing herself as someone defined by the power of friendship, she's actually quite petty. If she suggested something that could have prevented a problem, she will point it out.
- So the group is fairly split on if they like her or not. Its hard for them to gauge if she means well or not.
- As a twist on canon Dynamics, Artist! Tenko in particular doesn't like her, while Himiko considers the girl that keeps ignoring her fantastic ideas a 'rival' (Fear not Tenmiko shippers.)
16 notes · View notes
"c-come on...i-i could sworn it was working...!maybe Owari was lying..."
[maybe after about 2 or so minutes,the camera finally came on,showing a young man with pink hair up to his shoulder,and a beanie with stiched in cat ears on it.he wore a orange shirt and blue overalls,and had a large amount of bandages wrapped over his left arm.he also had a bandaid over his nose and a big on on his right cheek.he giggled a little,smiling nervously and showing his shark-like teeth]
"i-i can do this,hopefully...um,hi!my names Kazuichi Souda,and im the Ultimate Breeder!um,i got 3 rats,named Minnie,Spots and Smoky...their asleep right now..."
[he began fidgeting with his fingers a bit,as sweat rolled down his face]
"errr,could i get a promo thing?or not...sorry"
@askultimatefashionmodelgundham @ask-shsl-gambler-and-liar @human-monokuma @ultimately-divine @morals-and-florals @ask-kotoko-utsugi @ask-komarunaegi @askshslbreeder @askthe-journalist-andthe-broker @shsl-fan-club-leader @ultimate-cosplayer @restoringhopeau @ask-ultimate-personas @princess-mage-and-adorbs-fighter @smiles-and-scars and anyone else!!
102 notes · View notes
Okay I am genuinly super curious, is there anything you can say about the swap plot? (That chap 3 pic made me go !!!!) If not, any fun swap facts? 👀👀
JKDLSZJDG AA THANK U FOR ASKING FIRST OF ALL.
ok ok so. everythings wishy washy right now, BUT. I do have SOME things plotted out. Like, for example, who dies and who kills them, and in what order >:3c I dont have the exact details of how these happen becuz. that would mean writing out a danganronpa level murder mystery and im not intelligent enough to do that on the fly SDGKLDGS
for the chapter 3 kill tho, I was actually sorta taking inspiration from a little tidbit from v3? i cant remember if the idea is brought up in the other 2, but its briefly mentioned in v3 that if two people killed two other people, whoever killed second would be the true blackened and the first killer could get away with it. this is never actually explored which was really disappointing to me!! i think the idea of having a known killer in the midst because they don't get executed would create a lot of interesting tension. so....I decided to explore that.
basically, mikan manipulates kazuichi into killing fuyuhiko, AFTER she kills gundham. since this chapter is also the one w the despair disease, i think its possible that she again gets the remembering disease and remembers not only her history as a remnant, but also remembers watching celeste's role in DR1's killing game, and...decides to build upon her ideas. after all, it's a win win for her. either she isn't caught, and gets off scott free, or she IS caught, but still gets away with it because she's the first killer. >:] and that's exactly what happens. akane and crew figure out everything that happened...including that kazuichi is the true blackened of this case, despite being manipulated by mikan the entire time. and now they're all down 3 friends, and are stuck with mikan, a known murderer, in their midst <3
sorry for the long explanation im just brbrbrbrb many thoughts. head scrampled egg.
2 notes · View notes