Could you please do a dating Tasha Yar post? Thank you :)
Hope you like it!
Dating Tasha Yar would include:
•she is fiercely protective of you- it’s not only her job, it’s her personality too.
•she had a terribly difficult childhood and adolescence, so naturally there is sometimes a tension or a fear that you don’t quite understand. And she doesn’t always open up straight away, so you often have to convince her to talk out her troubles.
•the two of you do have occasional arguments, but you never go to bed angry at each other- things are always resolved, and to give you both credit it never interferes in your work.
•you have very active dates- she likes to spar with you and check on your progress, you might go for a hike or canoeing on the holodeck, you introduce her to trampolining which it turns out she adores!
•you might have the odd date in Ten-Forward, but they don’t happen often as Data and Geordi or sometimes even Worf might join you without realising it’s a date. But that’s ok, you have the same friends and hanging out all together is fun.
•the two of you have very minimal physical contact in public, it makes her uncomfortable and your respect her boundaries. You might hold hands in the corridors or exchange a peck of a kiss in doorways but that’s it for public spaces.
•but in private she becomes a massive cuddle-bunny. She’s been without casual physical affection for so long that once she gets used to it, she finds she loves it. You’ll lay on the settee as a tangle of limbs, exchange sloppy kisses as the stars whizz by, you’ll pretty much be attached the whole time you’re together.
•it takes a long time to say the L-word, but neither of you rush anything.
•and actually as it goes, the two of you have a very intense relationship.
•she smiles so much more once you’re together, you bring out a happiness in her thats she’s never before experienced.
21 notes · View notes
Can i get a fuckin uhhh, Tasha, Vinta, and T'mar for the character thing?
1. She can bench 200 on a good day
2. She writes the best thank you notes and she gets SO emotional when she writes them. She’s not used to getting things so whenever she does she pours her whole heart into a thank you.
3. After she got out of that tar pit, she became a part time riding hound jockey on Cardassia
1. She’s got five eyes (an attractive number of eyes on Betazed)
2. The one Earth language she knows is Greek because of a trip she took there in her academy days
3. She spends at least an hour a day meditating, or at the very least just hanging out. She does not require background noise to function (terrifying ability)
1. She sometimes catches herself humming a melody that she recognizes from her childhood. She can’t recall it at will, and she doesn’t know the words, but when she’s stressed she’ll find herself tapping out or humming the melody and it’ll make her feel better.
2. She’s a legend on Ferenginar for her Tongo skills. Her ship got taken by some Ferengi pirates once. She offered them a game of tongo for it. None of the crew saw it, she immediately closed the room off. The Ferengi left sobbing.
3. She’s got a very strong handshake. Absolutely bone crushing. Like if you kissed by smashing your teeth together.
4 notes · View notes