TODA-...YESTERDA... THIS WEEK, ON SABER.
And here we see the rare “Yuuri”. This “Yuuri” seems to have found a new home in his migration. The “Yuuri” has seemingly found some interesting items in this new dwelling; what seems to be a comic book and a device that seems to make ringing and beeping sounds. Most likely a cellular device. Yes, the “Yuuri” seems to be rather comfortable and curious about his new environment.
But not all is calm and safe. A new creature has moved in. A “Daishinji” has moved in and has made this place his new home as well. Normally from the northern areas, the “Daishinji” normally doesn’t like to enter altercations, and even catching a glimpse of their eyes are normally hard to get. But it seems like this “Daishinji” has taken a strong interest in the “Yuuri”.
The “Daishinji” has taken to stalking his new pray, eager to study this new creature.
The “Yuuri” is startled, and is looking for safety in what he thought was a new, safe environment.
The “Daishinji” pounces over his obstacle in an attempt to tackle the “Yuuri”.
And all the “Yuuri” can do, is run.
Wildlife is fascinating.
And on a completely unrelated note, I give you this:
13 notes · View notes
Oka Hiroaki’s birthday today, 19 Nov!
A few bits about our newest pink Rider xD
- Daishinji Tetsuo probably was not intended originally to be a Rider. In the Saber presscon, Oka said his character does not henshin.
- It was in the cast reading, around episode 3, 4, where he learned he would, afterall, henshin.
- As someone who’s a big fan of Kamen Rider, this of course made him very happy. His first thought was to wonder about how he would fight as Slash is a swordsman of sound.
- It took him 2 hours of swinging his sword, and consultations with action director Watanabe Jun-san and Slash’s suit actor Mori Hirotsugu, to decide on his henshin pose lol. The rest of the cast took just around 30min or so to decide on their henshin pose.
- He said the unusual form of his henshin item made it a little challenging, as he really wanted it to make the sword look cool.
140 notes · View notes
My personal headcanon on where the other swordsmen were during the crossover: Ryo had family time, Ren was still moping over Desast’s fate, while Yuri was out trying to buy treats again/hiding from Tetsuo
I already mentioned how I hc the same thing about Ryo on my main blog
I personally think the thing with Ren would depend more on when the crossover happens in canon. It’s a bit tight timing wise but I’d place the crossover right before Storious starts the endgame, so between eps 40 and 41. Desast is still pretty alive and kicking then.
Yuri... I can definitely see him doing both of these things. Maybe at once. Lol
3 notes · View notes