Me: *sees a celebrity who screams ed and has older pics or pics with normal weight*
“no, no, it’s healthy eating and exercise”
“that bracelet is DEF a kabballah bracelet and not an ana bracelet”
“they went vegan, that’s all”
Me: so let me get this straight:
- they go for coffee runs extremely regularly
- refuse certain foods
- lack the muscle and definition that comes with diet and exercise (models have literally been rejected for being too muscular, so that SHOWS they aren’t allowed to get thin through socially acceptable means)
- hang out with lots of models or people similarly built
- have fainted or have required that they were carried around
- is never seen carrying inordinately heavy objects
- smokes a lot, is rumored to take “skinni” drugs like heroin
- if they are a singer, weight can be seen fluctuating during off seasons
I feel like when you’ve had an ed long enough, you can literally just tell. So can anyone with a basic enough understanding of anatomy, and how normative diet and exercise affect the body. But PR teams will keep denying and stans will keep remaining in denial.
Then when it comes out that someone like Adriana Lima was on iv, or that Jade Thirlwall who struggled to do a plank during an interview had an ed, everyone is so shocked.
As long as the number on my scale keeps going down, I’m good.
i’m on hour 64 of my fast and i weighed in at 126.8lbs this morning!!! i don’t think i’ve been this small since freshman year and i’m so happy
i got a large hazelnut latte w oat milk at dunkin this morning cuz i wanted coffee but idk how many cals it is :// idk i might have a salad at lunch 2day bcuz i’m afraid i might binge if i keep this fast going much longer and one salad is better than a binge
I told him I put a picture of him as widget and he said “weird” I’m crying help
No cuz being mentally I’ll wasn’t enough I had to fuck it up
Here’s some thinspo bc I always get a lot of likes on these hehe (pls like this so my caption doesn’t look stupid lol)