Liveblog ends here!
1. Glad we’re finally (sort of) actually talking through the issues on this show. Question: Do Sansa and Arya know about Jon coming back from the dead yet?
2. The Braime feels were deep and excellent, but goddammit, does Jaime have to leave her, probably to die? Wouldn’t the best revenge against Cersei be to just stay up north and be in a wonderful healthy relationship? Doesn’t Brienne deserve a soft epilogue? Doesn’t Jaime need some therapy? Couldn’t they just have a cottage at Winterfell, and be castellan and training master by day, and have beautiful feely healing sex and/or crying sessions by night until they’ve worked through some things?
3. Living for Sansa telling Sandor to fuck off. Not as excited about how D&D had her say that line about her traumas making her stronger considering they invented half of them for her.
4. Arya needs to stay home where she belongs, excuse me.
5. Missandei should have jumped, and taken away the ability of others to use her as a bargaining chip. FOREVER MAD, FUCK YOU CERSEI AND FUCK YOU GREGOR.
6. GHOST SHOULD BE IN WINTERFELL.
ETA: The celebratory drinking games where Tormund is pressuring Jon and Sansa says, “I believe in you.” Can I get a university AU with a side of mutual pining please or nah?!
ETA: Tyrion blew Cersei’s plot to pass her baby off as Euron’s, so that whole alliance is in trouble. Also, Cersei has been not-visibly pregnant for what feels like a long time. Why can the show not do math?
ETA: one more thing lol sorry. I think Daenerys held back from roasting Euron like a hot dog on purpose, because some of the questions raised in the war council at Winterfell made her think maybe she needed to show mercy instead of a brazen display of power to defeat this particular enemy (think about the enemies she’s had so far - masters in Slaver’s Bay, scoffing sexist khals, ice zombies - all subdued by a show of power. Cersei not so much). So she did, but it led to Missandei. So now Dany’ll have to deal with feeling torn and confused and guilty, and it will be difficult and feely, but why else do we watch the show, so in conclusion (at long last), MY BODY IS READY.