*There’s always been something very intriguing about Kat Denning, but I’ve never been able to put my figure on it. Also Darcy and Jane got the shaft writing-wise.*
🥧👻🍎 Tag Yourself: Autumn Edition 🕯📚
I was tagged by @peggysousfan, thanks! :)
Tea or hot chocolate | cozy books or halloween movies | plaid or corduroy | foggy mornings or twinkly nights | orange or black | pumpkin or apple pie | wool or velvet | picking fruit or carving pumpkins | libraries or coffee shops (both!) | cinnamon or peanut butter | spooky or cozy halloween | candles or fairy lights.
2. Bit of a weird one but these lip glosses from soap and glory.
3. Depends, fictional Cora Crawley (Downton Abbey) real life- someone with a stable mind￼
6. I have to many of different styles
7. All. Ok if not a ruler (bit odd but oh well)
8. Probably either a denim jacket, a pair of black leggings or a jumper I wear over my pj’s
10. No (sorry)
￼11. Pastel yellow
14. Carmel digestives
15. Weekday: 4-8 hours weekend: 4-10 hours
16. I own may empty ones
17. If I have the recipe
21. Horrible histories
(pretty sure you will only have that in the UK)
24. As a kid I went around 500 imaginary friends
27. Sometimes (I have three books next to my bed as we speak)
30. Elizabeth McGovern, Laura Main, Jennifer Love Hewitt (and I will not say my absolute favourite out if them because half my followers will hate me)
31. Two dogs
32. A long midnight blue dress with jewels on the neckline
35. ALL THE TIME. (Titanic anyone?) TV shows to
36. Dorothy Parker (apparently she wrote my favourite poem) if not then Nikita Gill
38. Purple hyacinths
39. A ravenclaw HP one
When I first watched the finale, I knew I hated it and it made me cry for so long because it was so bad, but I couldn’t pinpoint exactly why I didn’t like it. So my parents thought I was overreacting. Seeing all the posts here from people who could put their words together to say why it was bad, has made me feel so much better. I know I’m not overreacting now. Thank you so so much
She woke up feeling a bit weird. Not sick….just off.
I cant pass these along but thank you very much! You’re pretty awesome.
Aw thank you so much! It’s vastly easier to bear now that I know there is an end in sight. It won’t be an end to precautions, because I have fragile health and we don’t know a lot about how things will go, but I’ll be able to go out again. Today I left my house for about five or six hours, the longest I have been out of it (not counting my yard) since March, and it was great! I will never take human interaction for granted again, that’s for sure. THanks!
holy shit thanks for 50 followers…. i know its a little but its still cool to me :] tysm!
I guess it’s kind of minimalistic but thank you???
i suppose i cant argue w that
My friends told me that they’d see me as a psychologist because I’m actually listening to them. I mean like, yeah?? It’s basic respect and consideration for people you appreciate?
It is what it is…
Thank you. Of course.
|| Underrated || Underhated || No Opinion || Overrated || Overhated ||
Does anyone have any music recommendations?
Any genre is fine, I just want something new yo listen to