Avengers x reader
Characters: Clint, Natasha, and Steve
Summary: Clint never misses a shot, except for when he does
Warnings: arrow wound, mentions of blood and pain, brief mention of sexual stuff, a swear or two, no angst
A/n: I finished this in December of 2018. Not sure how I feel about it
Not my gif
Someone give me requests;
fandoms I do;
the maze runner
the hunger games
Natasha & Gamora - Beautiful Tragedies (Isabella’s Lullaby)
Wayne Pennyfeather ffitch is, by far, my favourite of Steed’s masquerades. I find the quirkiness rather charming. And, also, that hum he does when standing by the receptionist’s desk does something unexplainable to me.
Concept art of Wanda’s battle suits
Requests are open!!
Send me some requests, lovelies! I write for Marvel and Criminal Minds! Just send me an ask telling me which character and your prompt. If you need help thinking of one, I put some dialogue prompts I’ve collected over a few weeks you can pick from.
If you’re new to my blog, here’s my masterlist. There you can find what I’ve written already! Though I’ve been writing in first person, I plan to switch over to second person PoV soon. (I think I’ll be able to write better that way.)
1. “You are my infinity.”
2. “I’ve been too afraid to follow through.”
3. “I really should’ve known.”
4. “I cried myself to sleep, and you weren’t there.”
5. “You are my almost soulmate.”
6. “How could I pursue a relationship that does fulfill me in the long run?”
7. “It’s harder than I thought to tell the truth.”
8. “I still love you. I wish I had realized that sooner.”
9. “Don’t take yourself so seriously.”
10. “Date me, coward.”
11. “Why won’t you take me seriously?”
12. “I could never be what you need.”
13. “You can’t call me baby until you ask me out.”
14. “I have no idea what any of that means.”
15. “I’m in love.”
16. “Thank you for going through this experience with me.”
17. “Let’s make a trade. I’ll take your last name and you’ll take my heart.”
18. “Do you want to tell him?”
19. “I’m not ready.”
20. “You’ve upset me.”
21. “I promise that I want to be honest with you.”
22. “I hate it when you get mad at me.”
23. “Yell at me! Do it! I know you want to.”
24. “Would you kiss it better?”
25. “Look away.”
26. “It feels like my heart has been bruised.”
27. “I can’t believe you.”
28. “Are you really criticizing me?”
29. “Please. Please just give me a chance.”
30. “Do we really need rules?”
31. “What are you doing?” “I’m getting prepared.”
32. “Get away from me!”
33. “Will you promise me?”
34. “I wish I was drunk right now.”
35. “No, I’m not jealous.”
36. “Oops, it look like I fell for you.” “Y/N, you’re bleeding profusely after falling down the stairs.”
37. “That, my friend, is classified information.”
38. “Look me in the eyes and say it. That way I know you actually mean it.”
39. “I think I’m falling apart.”
40. “Show me where it hurts most.”
41. “Please, I just need a break.”
42. “I’m allowed to be sad! Leave me alone!”
Love you guys lots and lots!
Xox Angel Baugh
But like how did Thor even remember Groot’s language if it was an elective? Like I took Spanish for 2 years and I don’t remember a single thing. Lol
So, this is pretty exciting? A project I did with a client turned into me being co-writer on a book about a show that I love.
Chapter 2 - Sick of movies?
Summary: A story revolving around a group of teenage friends, their mishaps, their relationships and their coming of age.
Watch as they navigate through the highs & lows of high school relationships and learn to grow up as most of them are approaching the end of their Senior year.
Ships: SamBucky, ThorBruce, Stony, ValJane…(More ships & characters to come)
Peter: I just want you to know that even though you’re not my dad, you’re like a… old brother to me.
Peter: Like a cool uncle, but old. Like a grandpa.
Peter: But cool, like a son.
Tony: Thank you?
Ever since I had that sad dream about Claes being Iron Man, I keep picturing the fight he has with Peter where he yells that I put on the meme. I just want to see Iron Drac/Parent Drac for whatever reason.