The trouble with Steve and Bucky and Sam all watching the Hobbit films together is:-
- that’s a CIA agent
- that’s a HYDRA AGENT HOLY SHIT
- no really, take the hair and beard away and he looks like the guy who killed Erskine. Ugh. No, Buck, I’m fine, I’m fine, we can carry on, just... need a moment.
- ... Magneto?!?!!???
- Bucky, Bucky, he’s an actor, he’s an actor, that’s not really Red Skull, come back.
- I know, Steve, but I really liked Elrond in the book and I did not need this mental image.
- okay, I’ll tell you when he’s gone.
- ... Sam why are we hearing from you that Thor has a sister? and that she looks like Galadriel? only evil, okay, that’s... weirdly unsurprising.
- this scene was different in the book. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BOOK CHANGED?! J.A.R.V.I.S. can you sort me out with the newer version? thank you.
- why is anyone trusting Magneto around a powerful piece of metal jewellery this seems like a bad idea.
- that’s the Wasp. STEVE STEVE THAT’S THE WASP has anyone told Scott???
- why does Sauron sound like Dr Strange?! He’s a sorcerer not a necromancer.
- not a wizard either thank you Sam.
- okay Sauron was one thing but why does SMAUG SOUND LIKE DR STRANGE TOO?
- Sam. Sam, stop laughing at us.
- no, Sam, I will not watch the sequels until I’ve read the books. I want to read what the Professor wrote first, thank you. And I need time to recover from [checks name] Hugo Weaving. Um, yeah, if you think a content warning list for the books is a good idea, sure. Oh. Oh right, yeah, I see what you mean. Um, thanks, pal, that’d be great.
- so, I don’t suppose there are any actors that look like us?!
5 notes · View notes