obsessed with sokka’s name kinda popping up everywhere in school books years after atla. like yeah ur learning history about the end of the hundred year war? oh right with the avatars amazing team and some non bender named sokka who probably wasn’t all that important. on to gym class where u learn different fighting styles, did you know btw that the first guy to ever train with the kyoshi warriors was some random guy named sokka? oh well. can’t be late for physics where we learn about the invention of the air balloon and the submarine by … sokka? huh okay I guess, on to politics where we learn about all these important decrees over all the different nations which were first proposed by.. ah man, sokka? again? anyway art class now, here look at these paintings made by sokka
So you don’t have to watch the video every time you need one of these hacks immediately:
1. If you feel nauseated, smell rubbing alcohol.￼
2. If you feel like throwing up, start humming.
3. If you have a runny nose, put your tongue to the roof of your mouth and press your thumb to your forehead for about 20 seconds.￼￼
4. If you have a headache, pinch the webbing between your fingers￼ and rub it back and forth for about 1 minute.
5. If you’re lightheaded from standing up too quickly, clench your butt cheeks￼.
6. If your arm’s dead/has the pins and needles feeling, rock your head back and forth.
7. If you need to pee badly, think of sex to trick your brain and relieve the pressure.￼
8. If you have a migraine, stick your hands in ice water.￼
9. If you wanna calm your racing heart, blow on your thumb.￼
EDIT: Okay, so apparently that Tiktok creator just got caught out in February having said racist and anti-gay shit in the past, including using the N-word. I literally had never come across them til they landed on my For You page yesterday and just got messaged by someone about them being an asshole. Please use these hacks if you need them cuz your health is super important but don’t follow that creator, like their vids, comment on their stuff, etc. I think that boosts them in the platform’s algorithm? Right? (My Tiktok illiteracy is showing.) If anyone can recommend creators of color or LGBTQ+ creators with cool life/health hacks to follow instead, that’d be awesome! 🙏🏼
for years you have paraded around in public, wearing a hat that so boldly claims that women want you and fish fear you. you know just as well as i do that this is a lie. can you live up to the bar your hat sets? currently you are being lowered into a tank of piranha, and only your wife has the controls to save you. does this woman truly want you, or will it be you who fears the fish? let the game begin