i just find it so funny greg daniels told david denman he’s being kicked off the office by saying “i need to get romeo and juliet together” like he really does think jim and pam are idiots
At yeast I think it’s funny.
Happy Saturday. I’m working and a customer just came in, Spanish guy, high pitched voice. I swear I almost laughed when he started telling me what he needed. He honestly sounded just like Savannah Oscar.
I’ve been watching the office on Netflix and Dwight Schrute seems to be autistic, He has a special interest in cars, his favorite band the Beatles as well as sci-fi movies and Karate. He doesn’t understand sarcasm or jokes that well, has trouble with change and expressing his emotions.
I want to make a theory tree thingy connecting “Community” ©, “The Office” (TO), and “Brooklyn 99” (B99). I’ve noticed connections between all of them.
- Young Shirley © was Jada Philbin, Darryl’s daughter (TO).
- The main plumber © was Brandon, Val’s boyfriend (TO).
- The almost-vice-principle of the greendale air conditioning repair school © was the son working at Prince Paper (TO).
- Jeff’s old partner Cash © was Charles Boyle (B99).
- Britta plays a radio around the beginning of season 4 © and the song played is the theme song for B99.
- Abed says “cool. cool cool.” © and Jake says “cool cool cool cool cool.” (B99)
It’s always weird to me when, like, you’ve watched an actor play a romantic lead in a tv show or movie franchise for a looong time and then you watch them do a kissing scene or something in another series or movie and you, like, recognize what they do with their hands or how they move their head or whatever and you realize huh that that’s probably something they actually do in real life. It’s bizarrely intimate knowledge to have of a complete stranger
My poor internet service provider watching me click on The X Files: 7 x 03 and proceed to watch only Mark Pellegrino’s scenes every time I have a mental breakdown
The Office (US) and The Great British Baking Show are my emotional support shows
bly manor characters as the office quotes
miles and flora:
John Krasinski and Jenna Fisher as Jim Halpert and Pam Beesly in The Office (2005–2013).
if i dont get proposed to like this then Whats The Point