WE NOW INTERRUPT YOUR DRUG USE TO BRING THESE IMPORTANT MESSAGE Someone posted this a long time ago, and I feel the need to share oncemore, even though I'm not sure where the original went
Supplements and shit to help during meth use (and the comedown)
1. WATER: keeps you hydrated. Drink Lots of Water. Keeps you alive.
2. Vitamin C: it’s needed to synthesize dopamine, clear meth from the body, and acts as an antioxidant
3. B VITAMINS: these help your body metabolize energy, promotes nervous system health, and ensures that your organs and shit are working properly like they should
4. PROTEIN: meat, eggs, dairy, beans, and protein shakes give you almost all of the amino acid family (like l-tyrosine, l-phenylalanine, tryptophan, lysine, etc). Amino acids are important in NEUROTRANSMITTER SUPPORT AND HEALTH. protein = dopamine
5. Magnesium: protects the brain against injury, reducing neurotoxicity.
6. N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) and selenium: meth depletes something called glutathione, which is important for oxidative stress defense. NAC and selenium replenish glutathione, increasing your meth defense points by like 15
7. Yogurt and cheese: both of these are more basic on the pH scale (meth is acidic duh), so it helps our bodies pH level normalize.
8. Mouthwash and toothpaste: biotene is a good brand that keeps your mouth from getting too dry (dryness = meth mouth = acid eats your enamel) swish that shit every now and then.
9. Green tea: Green tee has a lot of phytochemicals which are supposed to mitigate neurogenerative disease.
10. Apple cider vinegar: vinegar is really alkaline, so it neutralizes the acidity that meth causes to your beautiful self.
11. Hot water baths: sitting around smoking meth makes your blood flow and circulation stagnant and you feel like shit. Hot water baths helps with circulation and also pull out toxins.
12. Biotin and collagen: biotin is a vitamin B7 and helps keep your hair, nails, and skin healthy. Collagen does the same.
13. Astaxanthin and acai pills: both are very powerful antioxidants
14. Calcium and vitamin D: calcium prevents acid from leaking too many nutrients from your bones, vitamin D enhances our body’s defenses against dopaminergic damage
15. EAT: Eat big fat meals because you need ingredients to live you know. helps your body regulate itself. Fruits and veggies will help detoxify you. Meats = read #4.
16. All-around neurotransmitter support/health supplements will help you from becoming a zombie. These usually have a few of the ingredients above together so that’s pretty cool
17. Co-Q and SAM-e: both help in the neurotransmitter department
18. Aspirin (ibuprofen) - supposed to help with neuro defenses
19. Fans and maybe humidifiers: don’t use fans when you’re lighting up… but when you’re not, fans will help push meth vapor away and maybe outside hopefully. They also keep you cool, because meth is a stim, and all stims cause your temperature to rise. High temps lead to increased chances of neurotoxity. Humidifiers add more moisture to your air because meth makes the air dry and that’s not good.
20. Omega 3s and omega 6s (fish): Omega fats/oils are required for healthy brain function: they can pass the blood brain barrier and are important in neuron plasticity.
21. Skin lotion: keep your skin hydrated and healthy
22. Melatonin: good to use 1-2 hours before you want to sleep. It’s also an antioxidant. Kava kava root, St. John’s wort, and lavender/chamomile all help relax you so you can sleep.
23. Try not to drink sugary acidic drinks - they can increase the acid effects from meth and slow your circulation
24. TUMS/calcium chews: helps fight acidity in mouth and settle your stomach
25. Cinnamon: pure cinnamon powder supplements are good for lowering blood pressure and easing circulation,and making sure importantly that your liver is filtering toxins out at a steady rate.
73 notes · View notes
Do cows like to be Milked?
If you could ask a cow if she enjoys being milked she would probably tell you yes. The milk barn is quite comfortable. There is shade and cooling fans to keep her cool. Usually, there is some music to keep her relaxed. The whole process only takes about 12 minutes. A cow will spend only 24-36 minutes a day “working.” The rest of the time she is eating, relaxing, and socializing with friends. Truly an enviable lifestyle.
Cows are creatures of habit and love the routine . If you’re late to milking they will be waiting by the gate tapping their hooves. If you’re really late they will be very annoyed. It’s uncanny that they can know the exact hour of milking time. When you open the gate, it’s a great sight seeing them all walking and moooving to the milk barn
The milking process includes washing her teats and stimulating them. By stimulating her teats before milking, it allows a hormonal release of oxytocin that encourages her to let down her milk. Oxytocin is a feel good hormone that produces antidepressant-like effects. It’s got to be a great release.
43 notes · View notes