Agere Journal Ideas for Alt babies
1. Draw your dream monster pet!
2. Doodle a spooky outfit!
3. Draw what you see in the dark
4. Make a list of spooky things that you love!
5. Draw your dream baby room!
6. Draw yourself! with all the tattoos and piercings you want!!
7. Design the spoookiest pacifier ever!
8. Draw mushroom. that’s all.
9. Draw your very own 60’s Halloween costume!
10. Color the whole page with mONSTERs
65 notes · View notes
tumblr tuesday: toy town
Well now, we all know about furbies and worms on and off their strings. But are you familiar with the other pockets of toycore here on Tumblr? Here's a selection of the best collections out there:
@jellycatkid collects jellycat plushies. Here is a not-at-all-haunted cat. Nothing to see here! Aside from a very nice, normal cat.
No list of toycore on Tumblr would be complete without @sofubis—where nostalgia for our real or imagined pasts and futures culminates in a congregation of unfathomably cute (and often weird) vinyl oddities. Here, have a sad lizard with hands for feet.
@1999babi walks the fine line of curating toys from in between millennia, which, it turns out, was just a big squidgy neon dream.
It's so relaxing when a blog just does what it says it does. @calicocritteroftheday is one of those blogs. Reassuringly dependable, here you'll get exactly one calico critter, once a day.
@my-monster-island? Just monsters.
6K notes · View notes