Visit Blog
Explore Tumblr blogs with no restrictions, modern design and the best experience.
#toys
bogleech · 9 days ago
Video
Now THIS is the kind of thing I’m trying to find when I run the names of cephalopods through shady wholesale internet markets, man they picked exactly the right funkadelic music to sell me this thing, as an adult I’m significantly larger than the kid in their promo clip so I wager I’ll need about four of these at once to balance that out
Tumblr media
I know this is supposed to describe the color but clearly the peach one’s name is Twilight Powder. EDIT: here’s where you can order one for $10
2K notes · View notes
figdays · 12 days ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Preorder Jace Crab Plush Friend // MadeinUrbana
1K notes · View notes
tohakumaru · 8 days ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
A big thanks to the first applicant for residency to Nowhere Town, Greater Borough of Nowhere, Nowhere - @Ghoulfangs. After consideration of your application, the town has decided upon a two-storey home for your accommodation. As an address has been provided, your certificate and home catalogue will be going postal :)
1K notes · View notes
archatlas · 20 days ago
Text
Tumblr media
Fictional Homes Reimagined as Polly Pockets
Polly Pocket has made giant leaps and bounds since super-dad Chris Wiggs first built a tiny dollhouse in a powder compact for his daughter, Kate, in 1983. Since Polly Pocket was born, the concept has been bought up first by Bluebird Toys, and then Mattel. It has been relaunched, redesigned, and publicized with spin-off shows and a trilogy of movies.
TheToyZone worked with CGI artist Jan Koudela to create ultra-real-looking Polly Pockets from the fictional worlds of Stranger Things, Lord of the Rings and more.
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
1K notes · View notes
shiftythrifting · 15 days ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Captain Kirk with his Little People bedroom and kitchen set, had to buy it.
Tumblr media
1K notes · View notes
secondaryartifacts · 26 days ago
Text
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
From no Natasha Romanoff action figures for Avengers to taking over all film posters for Disney+ catalog today for the release of Black Widow.
Tumblr media
834 notes · View notes
shiftythrifting · 26 days ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Bootlegged Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame dolls of Quasimodo and Esmarelda with Barbie’s face.
974 notes · View notes
plushiepalz · a month ago
Text
i see so many posts like “i wish i could bring a plush with me in public!” and like the good news is that u can! 90% of people will never say anything and the other 10% will usually be like “oh cute!” i knew a girl in college who would bring multiple stuffed animals to class and set them on the desk and no one ever cared. like maybe you’ll get the occasional person to ask why, but just saying “why not” or “well look at the lil guy” is usually enough to make people not push it. other people have a whole lot of more important things on their mind than to bother someone over a stuffed animal.
9K notes · View notes
shiftythrifting · 13 days ago
Text
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Finally got a him. He had some weird gunk on him but he smelled real clean
878 notes · View notes
shiftythrifting · 3 months ago
Text
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tiny novelty hands, advertised almost exclusively as cat bothering tools
8K notes · View notes
oceanicpride · 2 months ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Stock photos of the Bratz 20 Yearz Special Edition Original Dolls
2K notes · View notes