A collection of emotes that I hope Trevor considers when he can add them to his twitch channel.
- turtle boat
- singing into a microphone with the speech bubble saying “yeah!”
- Barbara or at least a yellow heart that fits the artstyle
- dusk representation
- if Barbara starts streaming I hope they have a matching one that makes a joint picture
- the generic raid, hype, victory, etc.
- “dancing finger” from him emoting in CoD cold war with the wiggling/dancing finger, with or without the “shh” or “eh eh eh”
- caught in a web (representative of red web but also losing in games, getting stuck in a part of a game, whatever)
- a camera on fire or a thermometer maxing out because of his overheating camera turning off
- moonball with whatever logo/sub badge he lands on (I don’t know the colours of the other AH members moonball emotes of the top of my head)
- I guess I pickle related thing? But I don’t agree that his twitch assets or community should be pickle related. He doesn’t like them, what a weird thing to latch onto?
I’m excited what jokes will come from his stream to expand this list.
One of my favourite things about following AH on their personal twitch channels is seeing their own little communities, in-jokes and emotes and sub icons. Also the fact that they have a moonball command
Ignore the rushed and sketchy look of this but watching Trevor stream and the suggestion of the Turtle Armada, I couldn’t help but rush to draw this.
Tre and Myatt
“The Making of Garboman”
Legitimately I sprained my ankle two days ago and I was crying from the pain at roughly 1am cuz I couldn’t sleep and the only thing that distracted me and made me laugh/stop crying was the new Stoneblock 2 video being released.
[trevor collins voice]:
♪ chance cube ♪
Recently got back into drawing, decided to do some fanart for Red Web because it’d make me draw faces which I hate doing. I’m super proud of how this turned out!
“I heard there was a secret yeah”
- “hallelujah”￼ sung by Trevor Collins
I know it doesn’t matter to anyone else but this is so like idk seeing my art on their story just makes me think like hey my art is actually liked and or improving. Thanks for the support on my art honestly.
so i’m back. i assumed you’ve all read trevor’s statement. i’m glad everything’s cleared up now. if you want a link and breakdown of it, check out @trevorcollins-appreciation-squad
i would have returned earlier but i had personal matters to attend to. anyways,
Trevor Collins Appreciation Week is happening again this year so do follow @treycoweek, I’ll be posting more about it in the next few days.
I know Trevor is a classy man, but I would’ve loved to see his debunking/countering of his ex’s abuse claims in the format of a Red Web episode