Quando riesco a ricordarmi le cose studiate due minuti prima
Isso a globo ñ mostra
You know what pisses me off??? In that one song when he says “now watch me nay nay” it makes sense because he squats and puts an arm out like he’s riding a horse and horses say nay nay and shit right? But before that he says “watch me whip” and that shit’s stupid because the dance move isn’t referencing a whip it’s referencing a fucking lasso the fucking dumbass
i just drank a red bull and a monster on a empty stomach lets see if i die lolz
Is cereal a so￼up? Soup is a food typically made by boiling or soaking a type of meat or vegetables. Cereal is a food in which we pour into a bowl and add milk to. The idea of cereal seems quite close to to the idea of soup, however soup is usually enjoyed as the liquid that sometimes has other condiments in it well cereal is always the solid food and the milk is just a plus, I would say they are the opposites of each other. In conclusion cereal is not a soup, will that stop me from calling it one? Absolutely not.
tumblr artist vibes <3
Parents : study hard so you can contribute something for your country!
Me : studying hard so I can move out of this country
i feel really safe here, with more concern about what and who surrounds me and no one but my closest loved ones following me, where i can just enjoy while i’m in my own world
Found this in my likes when I cleaned them out a while ago. I was tagged by @constantvigilante.
List 10 different female faves from different fandoms and then tag 10 people.
1. Wonder Woman from DC comics (and the 1970s tv series).
2. Princess Leia from Star Wars.
3. Sarah Jane Smith from Doctor Who. (Favorite new series companion: Bill Potts, but I also love Donna and Martha.)
4. Phryne Fisher from Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries.
5. Mal from Inception (because I love the ‘Mal was right’ fics.)
6. Storm from the X-Men/Marvel comics. I was meh about her in the films but I loved her in the actual comics (including her punk period with the mohawk).
7. Varvara Sidorovna Tamonina from the Rivers of London.
8. Aunt Polly from Peaky Blinders.
9. Milady from the BBC Musketeers. I do like my evil conflicted badasses.
10. Blue Sargent from the Raven Cycle. All the women in the family, good and bad, are great, but I love Blue.
*someone commenting on my food or my weight*
You haven’t felt pain until your religious grandmother hits you square in the back with her 5 pound, 9"x7" Bible for using the lords name in vain~
¡ SOY AL CAPONE !
MEMES EN ESPAÑOL