Isen from unOrdinary owns my heart and it’ll be damn hard for me to retract that statement
Isen: So it turns out a squirrel would need to fall about 4,800 miles in order to die because that would give it time to starve to death because they can survive terminal velocity
Blyke: Isen, I’m begging you it’s 2:30 in the morning
Blyke and Isen when first meeting Arlo:
John’s backstory is over, and today’s episode was really, uh, fluffy.
- You’re in a library my guy, shhh. Blyke needs to catch up on sleep, he does look kinda awful.
- Remi has restored my faith in humanity. To be honest, that kinda sounds like the clubs we have in school already, like those judgment, bully, and stress - free clubs where everyone just uses their phones or plays cards.
- Not much to say except Remi’s face is just 💗
- Let’s take a moment to appreciate Isen’s bizarre facial expressions. He’s really good at hiding too. I almost completely missed him.
- Don’t listen to them, you’re doing great sweetie. To be fair, Isen has a good reason to hide, because his death probably follows within the coming days.
- You’ll be missed my dude. Take cover, John is coming. I feel so bad for Isen, he’s so afraid of John, he can’t even write articles without freaking out.
- You guys better take him seriously, that’s his last will and testament right there. BURN HIS LAPTOP WHEN HE PERISHES.
- I’d put all my trust in Blyke, he literally went super saiyan like 8 episodes ago. Then again, John could probably copy his super saiyan move so, uhm, at least you tried Blyke.
- Isen doing it for the greater good. We’ll miss you buddy ✊😔.
- Yes, Wellston does need a Safe House. That name literally sums up everything that Wellston should have. The fact that kids are running around TERRIFIED for their life (like my baby Isen) should send a message to the school that something is very wrong. It shouldn’t just be up to the students to fix it, though I’m very happy with how the Royals handled the situation.
- He still has his apple. That’s all I have to say.
- My mans gonna die. I can’t wait to see this club happen. And imagine if they invite Evie, and she talks with Remi again, that’d be so cute and wholesome!
- Remi, I love you but that’s a really stupid move you’re making right there. Please get down and find a ladder instead of risking your life, I’m crying in fear over here.
- Those decorations are cute, and now I want a safe house too. If Remi and Blyke were running it then hell yeah, sign me up.
- I feel like Rei had the best mindset when it came to the hierarchy, the problem was that no one else did, which was why his plan never worked. I really miss Rei, he would have been a great character in the series and it’s such a shame he died to EMBER.
- shsdfsgdfs oh my god it’s baby Arlo. Uru-chan this is a blessing, how can I ever repay you?
- Reilo needs to be canon, I swear. Just look at the two! That’s so cute, and Rei’s smile while Arlo’s busy being all mad, it makes me wanna cry again.
- I think Arlo wanted to reduce the violence in the school but he had doubts about Rei’s way of doing it because of what he saw during Rei’s term. In the end, he still defends Rei’s actions, like when Cecile insulted him, so Arlo is still a good guy.
- FRIENDSHIP GOALS!
- The fact that these two have stuck with her through everything really says something about their bond. Even now the three of them are working together to fix Wellston, even though the situation is so stressful.
- I hope they all have a great time during the club because these three really need a break after all the hard work they put in.
- Wowie wow, what a beautiful panel. I might set this as my wallpaper.
- Look at all those students who are ready to help. The three of them are doing such a good job at getting the rest of the students to do something about Joker. With this OP squad they can take on anything.
- Look at Holden’s face, lmao.
- I love that Seraphina is still included, because Remi still looks up to her, and so do many of the low-tiers like Evie and Roland.
- John, go to hell. I don’t need you ruing this perfectly happy moment for Remi.
- He literally insulted her dead brother. I don’t care if he didn’t know he was dead, you don’t just go around saying that, especially if you don’t know the person. You think if he knew who Rei was and what he died for, would he have said that?
- Probably, John’s too far gone.
- REMI NOOO!
- My girl, I told you that was a bad idea. I bet Blyke’s gonna save her though and I’ll go nuts over it.
- The desks are falling too, that’s a dangerous situation :/
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- No, my future boyfriend caught me.
- This scene is just beautiful. I’m crying. Blyke being a fairy tale prince is practically canon. I mean just look at that save. He’s a knight in shining armor, who drinks respect women juice for breakfast.
- The way he’s holding her. Blyke is 10/10 husbando material.
- He’s definitely gotten stronger, that energy blast was frickin awesome. Somehow, Remi wasn’t hurt from it though, so maybe he has some fine control over it?
- Look at how he’s STILL holding her. That’s so freaking adorable.
- Blyke’s a bad liar. I can totally see that being true. That energy pulse was sick though.
- What if he tells Remi what he’s been doing? Would she be upset, because he told her to take a break from being a superhero, but he went off on his own to level up anyway?
- Would she be happy that he’s trying to get stronger?
- I still think Remi is a little stronger. Keep in mind she’s probably been training too. Blyke could be a high tier now.
- I have a feeling his ability expands from just energy beams. Or that his passive is using energy to heal, like how the bruise got a lot better in the morning after his first rendezvous.
- Maybe he can beat Cecile now? Would they have the same passive?
- Zeke you dumb, *sshole.
- You have gotten beaten so many times yet you still wanna go out and piss someone off? smh.
- Now I actually WANT John to beat the daylights outta him. It would serve him right. Seriously Zeke, I feel bad for you. Just go, down a bottle of tylenol or something. Take a road trip to the Sahara Desert. Make a tinder account. Bothering John should not be one of your priorities.
- Blemi and Reilo are both practically canon
- Zeke’s stupidity knows no bounds
- Remi and Blyke’s new club might really help the school’s environment
- Isen is brave man, who will forever be remembered in our hearts
UnOrdinary Chapter 186 Review
-Typical SJW, setting up “safe spaces” back in my day we got horribly beat up by our classmates and no one cared (this is a joke)
-I wish I had that sorta shit in my school. Granted, my school had like 200 people K-12 but still. Sometimes I just don’t wanna work
-Isen really thinks he’s gonna die. I have a feeling he’s gonna be Jeffery Epsteined in a few days
-Also I think Blyke might be the one to take John out. His ability could be Energy Manipulation instead of Energy Beam. If it does get to the point where he can manipulate energy, then maybe he could make John weaker
-What song is she singing and WHY CANT I HEAR IT!?!?
-*inhales like I’ve never breathed ever in my entire goddamn fucking life*
-Tsundere Midget Arlo is canon!!!!!! I knew this child was nothing but a pile of pent up adorable rage as a kid.
-Look at Rei’s smug ass face, he finds Arlo adorable like this! King’s Court is only a confession or blush away from being canon and the fact I’ll never get it upsets me
-Arlo barely came up to his chin!!! The height difference is so fucking adorable!!! Catch me out here stanning Baby Arlo
-Seeing all three of them hanging out, it really brings a tear to my eye. There friendship was deep and even if Arlo was prickly towards them, they knew he really cared for them deep down
-Also can we give major claps to Remi for being one of the few people to recognize that Arlo has tried to continue what Rei did. He just couldn’t it all by himself, which leads me to believe that while coming off as prickly, Arlo is actually very dependent on people emotionally
-Just get rid of the weird brown haired kid and we’ll be golden. Also extremely cute that Arlo and Sera are first and foremost in her eyes of influential people. She still respects Sera even after losing her ability and she has a deep relationship with Arlo
-I hope Rei is resting in peace. Remi couldn’t be there for you during your superhero days, but she’ll continue on your legacy with her friends
-I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, fuck John for this. Even if he forgot, you never insult a person’s family member, especially one you’ve never met.
-John’s comment really affected Remi. While during their conversation she simply walked away, I think she really wanted to curse him out for that one.
-Can John stop giving people horrible memories and anxiety issues? Everywhere this man goes needs to be cleaned up by a psychiatrist
-I’m guessing Blyke’s at a high 4, maybe rolling into the 5’s. I don’t think he’s be able to beat Remi just yet, but a few more weeks and he’ll probably be Arlo level
-Zeke stop it
-I swear to fuck Zeke I’m begging you to stop
-You’ve embarrassed yourself so many times it’s not fun anymore, it’s just sad. Leave John alone, go take a nice yoga class, and stop being a dick
Angry Baby Arlo will fuel me for weeks and all the Remi panels are pure diabetes. Thank you Uru-Chan, give me more please
UnOrdinary episode 186
Episode start the next day with Blyke not getting any sleep!! meaning that he went outside as vigilante again (3rd time?!)That would require Isen to sleep in order for Blyke to sneak out! If I were in Isen’s shoe I wouldn’t have slept LOL
Timeline recap: episode 179 Isen published Jokers identity at the end of school day, Kalum’s fate is unknown whether alive or not. In episode 180 Claire start video call with Sera and the panel shows night time. Flashback end up by episode 185 at the same day but late at night. This episode started the next morning with Blyke’s not getting enough sleep.
Remi who’s no longer a queen after a short reign brings the idea of ‘safe space’ in the school, after interviewing many students with Evie. Remi’s idea sound like a club that you would find in high school shoujo manga LOL. Blyke agrees and find it a good idea to keep at least some students out of crossfire, while think about what to do with the rest of the school.
Remi and Blyke make a visit to Isen who’s hiding for some reason in press club. Blyke points out points out how Isen’s lower half is still seen.
He ain’t even trying to hide LMAO
Blyke totally knows about the article considering they’re roommate now, but still asking why he’s afraid.
Isen requesting from his friends, if he didn’t survive to burn his laptop. LMAO
Blyke: If John comes for you, we we’ll be here! We won’t let him touch you!
Isen: *flashback to episodes 126, 148, and 154* Hehe, good one.
Whatever happen to Isen he deserves a spinoff for his past or AU. He’s our comedic relief LOL
As predicted, Isen’s sacrificing his life wasn’t for nothing and after one day it significantly reduced the number of fake Jokers.
Then they request Isen to advertise a new club. Isen: ‘Let me make a note. I’ll put it in the next issue, if I’m still breathing by then’. Poor guy LOL
For some reason the approval came from Mr. Keen who’s responsible for school security, don’t they have another facility member responsible for class LOL. Noticed the guy eats an apple almost every time he appears, can’t tell if it had a meaning or because dude has to eat considering his ability range covers the whole school. Also, he can sense strangers who enters school’s property, but not students who go out like Blyke at night while knowing it’s dangerous with all the attacks. Man, this school priority and messed up rules!
Uru chan why do this to us!
Rei is the only one who actually makes Arlo tick LOL
Remi inner monologue about her late brother is just sad.
Remi’s idea is based on micro-level sociology by carrying Rei’s vision and try to make the school better. But rather than unrealistically telling others to be good, she will keep trying to set a good example with an advantage of having numbers unlike Rei who seemed to be selling fantasy. This is a parallel to vigilantes who represent the Macro-level sociology who tried to make change through helping the weak, and it actually worked at the beginning before authority/EMBER started killing them.
Remi want to honor her brother’s memory in school rather than seeking justice.
I knew it! my prediction, more like observation from episode 178 was correct; when Evie asked her ‘how is she feeling?’ And Remi’s response was ‘I’m doing fine’. The truth she isn’t due to everything she’s been through, while she had to bury her personal life considering her brother who John insulted while knowing he’s dead and Remi living with the fact Rei won’t get justice.
Remi’s slip and fall but Blyke catches her and protect her using his new discovered ability. Weird how Remi wasn’t effected by his energy pulse only the falling tables were!
Remi finds Blyke’s new trick impressive, point out how he can ‘repel stuff’. Maybe Blyke can manipulate his aura too who knows.
Remi asks from where he learned it and Blyke gives her a generic answer before running, while Uru chan points on him being a bad liar. LOL
Blyke knows Remi wouldn’t approve of him being a vigilante and poor Remi thinks he moved past what happened.
Scene then change to students talking about Isen’s article. They’re still no gossip about what happened to Kalum like they usually do, since if he was alive and talked it would confirm the news of John being the Joker. So he’s either dead or in a coma. Zeke doesn’t believe John is the real Joker, and wants to prove he’s a cripple. Realistically if a person like Zeke who was already beaten half to death and sent to hospital which what happened in episode 108, a person would think they won’t take a chance even to test it. Though Juni can conform it since she saw John entering school’s cafe in episode 112 before he sent her to hospital. At least it would give Isen an extra day to live.
isen is the most realistic character in UnO, like blyke and remi are in some x-game shit but meanwhile isen just doesn’t want john or arlo to kick his head in. in this essay i-
I don’t know how to break this to you guys but the high tiers are not the villains, and neither is John (as much as I dislike him, he’s not the villain).
The villains are the adults, encouraging a system where the strong are allowed to be violent towards the weak. The school, the mass media, just society in general.
They allow children to run rampant and be violent towards each other, even encouraging it in their stronger children. They will blindly follow because they’ve never been taught anything different, and those who do speak out about the injustices are treated with harshness from both sides (judgemental high tiers and paranoid low tiers).
The adults of this series have failed each and every one of these kids. So if you’re going to call anyone a villain, make it the adults.
My type really said fictional redheads with gold/brown eyes with a sense of humour huh
Everyone in UnOrdinary is morally grey in some way, shape, or form. This has been my TedTalk, thank you all for coming.
Unordinary just updated so it’s time for another ramble post for episode 170
???? The blue haired person on the building watching blyke take out the gang targeting the low tiers.. is he,, is he KUYO (Rei’s roommate/classmate that was in the rei sidestories ) if so what is his deal/motive? Or maybe a different character entirely? Do they work for a rival gang too or maybe ember? Who knoWS
Also many people in the comments are saying that the blue haired guy is rei.. or doc?? Neither of these are logical at ALL. rei for one is **dead**. And in terms of looks? Has green short hair, red eyes, etc and a different build and face shape. They are not the same. Doc is also different, different build, looks more tired/ has facial hair, literally has short purpleish hair?? Y’all where are you getting your theories from
Theory about Blyke’s sudden rise of ability
In episode 44 we get a flashback of Adrion informing John about Claire’s vision (is it like Juni’s a 1 second tiktok or in different ways) that John will be overthrowned, and a Jack would take his position (King). Obviously it didn’t happen which’s weird (somehow means she can’t tell its timing like Disney’s Raven LOL), and John ended up almost killing his own friends
cause of gossip really speaks volumes about him from the get go
We know based on early episodes that there are 3 main official titles King,Queen and a Jack for royals who participate in Turf war with additional 1 Ace can be used as replacement (as Seen with Sera) in case one of the three wasn’t there. What’s confusing is Uru chan posted a picture of John, Claire and Adrion won the turf war, Obviously John was the King, Claire Queen, then Adrion (?) based on the above he’s not the Jack which rise the question who and where are they?.
So my prediction: rather than Uru spend time on realistic improving gradually Blyke’s ability, she went with full frienship power up
to be fair it did happen somehow with John too, since she doesn’t have time since the story is reaching a climax, while putting into consideration the pace of story and the current build up to expected event everyone waiting of Sera confronting John considering she’s been collecting & comparing notes all in span of almost a week (based on the trio talking about it more than once) after season 1 final.
Then we have Claire’s prediction which can be interrupted in 3 ways: 1) The person who’s dethroning John is someone else (Sera) while the Jack (Blyke) become the king. 2) Both the person who will dethrone & take it is the Jack (Blyke) 3) Both Sera & the Jack (Blyke) will dethrone John & Blyke will take the title
Doubt it considering Blyke’s pride. Ironically, the prediction itself is just another prove that hierarchy was never destroyed as John claimed and was just replaced by another one that’s 100X worse.
Note about Claire: we don’t really see her say what Adrian said she said which’s shady, especially since it didn’t happen till now, which doesn’t correlate with what we saw her actually say later to John’s tyrannical reign with disgust when based on the 1st one (someone intent was to use John) she would’ve eaten her salad, set back, kept queen crown while letting John do whatever he wants.
What’s wrong with men
mostly John characters keep assaulting women most of the time in this story, that’s disturbing.
I mean, that’s what I’ve been saying -
Just ask Uru chan
Hold up, why does she look like the hostage low tier women from 2 seconds ago!! I thought it was the same person for a second LOL
I get there are characters with similar design but not in the same chapter lol
The same flashbacks parallel again which goes with the popular theory of Volcano’s being John’s mother
Whoa, that’s random 😂
*Blyke becoming Super Saiyan*
how their ability even works!?
Notice how Blyke always only aims at one point that stop movement i.e. leg or and arm vs John who aims close if not vital point/lethal i.e stomach area, whole body at once and head.
[how to fix the hierarchy meetings]
Remi, talking about john: he shouldn’t underestimate us!
Blyke: our motto is ‘maybe we’ll get lucky this time’
UnO characters as john mulaney