Y’all my one year anniversary of being vegetarian was yesterday and I forgot to post about it oof
I’m actually vegan now, though I honestly don’t remember when I went fully vegan, around the middle of January
some vegan ramen I had from tatsu ramen in Los Angeles before the quarantine started 😟
Look I’m all for talking to people about veganism, but it definitely comes to a point where I will block you if all your comments on my vegan posts are all about how you’ve had your steak today or how good bacon eggs and sausages are, if you haven’t educated yourself and you’re trying to learn? Awesome!!! But if you say you educated yourself, and still say being vegan is wrong and feel the need to comment those things on my post that’s not cute, or trendy, or cool, it’s so arrogant and rude and looking for someone to either get in an argument or just block you… this is how I’m feeling right now
TW: animal abuse
Report this account on IG
They are a disgusting person.
They support animals being used as toys and for fighting.
They have made so many comments on small animal fighting videos on IG supporting animals fighting and using animals as toys in such graphic ways that I can’t show them because they are extremely triggering.
Using the excuses of
“ they’re just animals ”
“ for the animal it’s playing ”
They apparently have two birds that they refuse to touch at all.
they brag about the fact they refuse to touch them and how “ wild ” their birds act because they don’t give them basic care or basic human contact.
“ I only feed them and that’s it nothing else.”
When people confront them on their disgusting ideals and how they treat their birds this sicko falsely claims to be a animal vet.
Please report this person.
Homemade gluten-free, vegan biscuits and tempeh gravy
RECIPE BY: NoraCooks
Baked once before and I was a disaster. Thus time was a success. Easily done given the right counter space, time management skills, and of course patience
THEY WERE SO GOOD!!!
My mom finally getting bread with no milk in it is literally the best thing to happen to me in like two weeks guys I think I need a hug
Another day at home 💻📚🥦🥬🧘♀️🏋️♀️
Action shots of today’s sourdough loaf process. I diyed a proofing basket out of a wooden bowl and a reusable produce bag. This method is from Basics with Babbish with Joshua Weissman
So to sum things up, according to Tumblr. It’s absolutely fine to:
- Threaten a person with rape for being vegan
- Repeatedly tell a vegan that they’re the sole reason for racism, ableism etc. and tell them that the world would be a better place if they were dead
- Tell vegans that they’re unworthy and unable to be loved, undeserving of self-compassion, tell them that they’re somehow worse that child molesters, the KKK and Nazis because why not?
- Gaslight me
- Harass, abuse and destroy me to the point that I’m now so fucked in the head I trust absolutely nobody.
- Drive me to suicide attempts and self harm to the point where I lose my family, friends, school etc. and put me in a mental institution and left to rot
- Tell me that I don’t deserve the right to live, that I’ve lost my right to be considered human, and that nobody would miss me if I killed myself
But it’s apparently not okay to:
- Hate the people who did this and want them to die out of pure revenge.