Been spending a lot of time on ACNH, so here are a few YoI designs I made in it!
1. home is wherever i’m with you. Victor and Yuuri learn the hard way that love, while a universal feeling… might not exactly be a universal language.
Well, they might just have to make a language of their own.
Dear passengers, welcome to the Travel!Series. Now flying to Barcelona, Budapest, Santorini, Cartagena and Paris.
Buckle up and be ready for take-off.Stats
2. Silverlight. After the Grand Prix Finals, Victor takes Yuuri on a vacation to Greece. They need quiet, and privacy, to figure out what happens next.
Yuuri’s eyes widen and his breathing picks up. He smells like sleep and warm cotton and old champagne, and Victor just breathes in for a moment. “I’m offering you the opportunity to go to Greece, with me, for a week. To walk on the beach, swim in the ocean, drink wine and sleep in every day, if you wish. We’ll do everything and nothing. We’ll see the Acropolis. We’ll rent a boat. We’ll do anything you want,”— and here Victor dropped his voice to a purr —“but I’m tired of sharing you, Yuuri Katsuki. I want you to myself for a while.”
3. in the pivot of glass. The first time they had visited Paris it was March, a bit cold and drizzly, the first bright tendrils of spring just poking their way out of the cold dark hibernation of winter. A World Championship gold adorned Yuuri’s neck and another, just as valuable gold on their ring fingers. Yuuri had been to Paris before, of course, competition and ice shows had brought him to the city a few times in his career, but being there with Viktor, on their honeymoon, was an entirely different experience. The second trip to Paris, five years later, feels different, calmer yet no less dazzling. It was probably him that was different, Yuuri thought, the pair of them that have changed more than the city.
With Yuuri now retired from competitive skating, he and Viktor move back to Hasetsu to coach. But first, a trip to Paris - a break from the hectic pace of their lives and space for them to simply enjoy their time with one another.
4. La Ville Lumière. When Victor and Yuri take a week to vacation in Paris, France, neither one of them know exactly what to expect. Taking time for themselves when they’ll be right back on the grind of training soon after feels like too much of a luxury, but it might be exactly what they need. Even if it does all start out with Yuri’s luggage getting sent to Shanghai.
5. first light. On the way back to the hotel, Yuuri falls asleep on the passenger seat, face illuminated on and off by the passing streetlights outside. Victor looks at him out of the corner of his eye, hands steady on the steering wheel, and thinks, I’m going to marry this man.
6. Stay by My Side and Never Let Us Part. Yūri wants to be in figure skating with Viktor forever, but as the chance of competing against him approaches, Yūri gets increasingly anxious. Meanwhile, Viktor does not seem to have a stop button. In attempt to both unwind before Worlds, they go on a road trip together…in Italy.
7. Love’s Greatest Attractions. Viktor kidnaps Yuuri and takes a road trip across Eastern Europe on a mission to find the Perfect Wedding Location. Cats are adopted. Mistakes are made.
8. the road that stretches out ahead. “What if we drove to France?” Viktor asks, and Yuuri says yes. Of course he does.
9. Operation: Thirst. Anyone who thinks Viktor Nikiforov isn’t the type of man to plan a two week vacation just so he can ask his boyfriend to fuck him, has never met Viktor Nikiforov.
10. Two Nights in Paris. Life and love: two words starting with the same letter, mutually existing for each other. One is simple, the other not.
When Victor whisks Yuri away to Paris for the weekend, they might just find themselves asking which is which.
11. Chilled. A fluffy winter vacation short for Yuuri and Victor’s trip to a wonderful Finnish winter resort, completely with dog sledding, mulled wine, and igloo front seats to the Northern Lights.
12. running through the sixes. It’s become a tradition of sorts, this: running through unknown cities hand in hand, laughter echoing in empty streets and following wherever the city lights may lead them.
(For the first time, Yuuri lets himself think of forever.)
13. Around the World in Thirty-One Days. After a year and a half juggling between wedding preparations and competitions, honeymoon time has finally come for Yuuri and Viktor. One entire month during which they’ll get to see the world and its treasures, have new experiences, face travel hiccups and cherish each other’s existence.
14. Happy Holi. The gang celebrates Holi while they are in India. Yuri plans to bombard certain people with colors but there’s always a surprise around the corner.
15. Match. He tilts his head back, blinks away the heaviness that had settled over his eyes in his slumber, and finds himself staring up at the ceiling. And opens his eyes wide.
This is not their apartment.Musings on a winter night in Dartmouth.
16. Follow the Herd. Victor decides to steal Yuuri away on a little break, surprising him in the strangest of ways the source of inspiration for their time away.
17. The Pied Piper of Hasetsu. Yuuri has a gift that he seems unaware of yet contributes to his image of modern fairytale prince: all animals are naturally drawn to him.
18. a little parenthesis in eternity. There is an art to being lost in Venice — something Yuuri discovers as he and Viktor pick their way through the labyrinthine alleyways and canals. Something lonely, too, and beautiful, and delicate. Something timeless and temporary.
I know the YOI fandom’s pretty dead, but to the stragglers still out there I present to you a concept.
Yuri On Ice AU where Vicchan doesn’t die and Yuuri’s anxiety does not reach such horrific heights. Inversely, Maccachin dies (I’m sorry. It hurt me more than it hurt you), and because that dog is pretty much all Viktor has, he fucks up. Viktor ends up in 3rd place and Yuuri ends up in fourth.
The possibilities are endless.
Looking through my WIP graveyard and found this. Oh, my Yuri On Ice obsession. That feels like forever ago.
Ok. This scene.
Yes, Victor’s hand is definitely shaking. He’s reacting after Yurio has insulted Yuuri, but mostly after Yurio said he’s old and has to move on.
Hand is shaking but his expression is plain. And empty, I would say. Collected. A bit like the fake smile at the beginning, when he won the gold medal.
It’s an unusual reaction for him.
1. centripetal force. Victor speaks seven languages.
(Physics isn’t one of them.)
Luckily, though, he ends up rooming with his antithesis: a shy, black-haired boy who just so happens to be a physics major.
2. Timing is Everything. All Yuuri wanted to do was pet a dog, but a drunk stranger decided to hit on him instead.
All Victor wanted to do was pet a dog, but a panicked Yuuri grabbed his arm in need of a pretend boyfriend.
In an alternate world where Victor is a PhD candidate and Yuuri is the university’s most popular jock, timing is everything.
3. Just guys being dudes. It’s a common knowledge that fashion major Yuuri Katsuki and writing major Victor Nikiforov are the epitome of best friends.
You can’t be friend with one of them without the other . You’ll get used to seeing them hanging out together, talking about anything and everything, discussing the silliest things and having arguments about the most absurd things.
They have with each other at the times of needs. And you don’t expect one of them without the other. It’s a typical friendship as said in the text book. Typical that they will uncontrollably giggle and laugh for no reason at the most random time once they look at each other, typical that you find them looking around and checking everyone and judging the others.
Typical that they have no problem with public display of affection, holding hands, hugging or nuzzling. A typical friendship. So Yuuri often wonders, why do many people get the impression they are dating ?!
4 Kiss Me and Tell Me That I’ll See You Again. “Seven minutes in heaven!” Phichit shouts from the other side of the door.
When Yuuri is dragged to a party by his best friend Yuko, he doesn’t want to be there- that is until he finds himself making out with someone. The only problem is that he has no idea who he’s kissing.
5. 7 Ways to Break Victor Nikiforov’s Heart (and 10 Ways to Mend it). Durning his teenage years, Victor encounters heartbreak after heartbreak until he feels like he can’t breathe anymore. When leaving for college with his best friend Chris he decides that he will not let anyone else hurt him the way those in his past has. No more boys. No more love. No more letting anyone close. That was before Yuuri Katsuki.
6. Call Me (Yours) Maybe. College AU. Viktor and Yuuri have the exact ringtone and neither back down to change it. So, their best friends try to escalate it into one call away. The next thing they know, Viktor and Yuuri are dating after a live video went viral.
7. Behind Locked Doors. College student Yuuri Katsuki is in love with his professor, Viktor Nikiforov. A love he plans on keeping to himself, until one drunken mistake leads him to a world of pleasure.
8. Daddy is Typing…Viktor is a young, eager intern with a lot of talent; he’s swiftly promoted and finds himself under the direct supervision of the head of his department, Katsuki Yuuri. His new job comes with a lot of perks: a flexible schedule, a fancy coffee maker, and an office across the hall from his new sugar Daddy.
9. I will break the ice of your heart. Yuuri is a talented but very shy student who enters in a new university for his last year. There, he meets a coldhearted and strict philosophy teacher: Viktor Nikiforov. Despite their differences, the two of them start to get closer…
I missedd making yoi memes *.*
fanfiction has given me me unrealistic expectations of love
Face mask Yuri😷😊