💖 The guide to becoming my dream girl 💖
Inspired by @2pretty✨
Because I got to the party late, I will be starting tomorrow, June 5th.
My dream girl focuses on bettering herself through her mental and physical health, her finances, and her studies. She prioritizes herself and ensures that she is stress free. She stimulates her mind by reading, studying her courses, and learning new things every day (no matter how big or small). She has a strict daily routine and practices self-discipline in all aspects of her life.
How I see my dream girl:
1. She is organized and maintains a clean and respectable living area and workspace.
2. She refuses to leave the house if she does not look put together and ensures she always looks stylish and feminine whenever she walks out the door.
3. She focuses on her mental health and heals her past traumas, so they do not affect her present, nor her future.
4. She tries to eat as many plant-based/whole foods options as often as possible and exercises regularly in order to enhance her physique.
5. She takes care of her outer appearance and has a strict beauty regimen.
6. She practices her spirituality regularly and is close with Mother Earth.
7. She studies hard and regularly in order to get good grades and maintain her scholarship.
8. She allows herself to learn things outside of her formal education by reading a new book each month, attending webinars, and learning about both sides of potential controversial topics in order to learn different people’s perspectives.
9. She ensures that she is financially stable and thriving by investing and utilizing her money wisely.
10. She does not let anything hold her back from achieving her goals and regularly works on her self-esteem in order to improve her self-confidence.
11. She socializes and spends time with friends and does not give time to anyone who does not positively influence her.
12. She explores herself mentally and spiritually in order to ensure that she is in tune with herself and her soul.
June: Health is Wealth
Lose 5 lbs
Workout 5 days a week and do something to be active every day (even if it’s just a walk)
Run at least two miles 3x a week
Complete Darihana Nova’s Booty Band Guide
Drink at least 100 fl oz of water a day
Focus on Eating more whole foods and less trash foods
Limit refined sugars/added sugars this month
Do not binge eat or overeat
Eat a salad 3x a week
Eat at least 3 vegetables a day
Eat at least 2 fruits a day
Explore and find more healthy and appetizing recipes
Take vitamins every day
Limit alcohol and weed intake
Begin reading Fabulosity: What it is and How to Get it by Kimora Lee Simmons
July: Focusing on Finances
Become more familiar with the financial world
Read financial blogs weekly
Watch YouTube videos dedicated to finance
Read Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Begin investing in index funds
Possibly open up high yield savings account
Finally move up from a hostess to a server
Hustle at work and make at least $1,500 this month (save some and invest the rest)
Look into low interest loans for my master’s
Begin to sell my old Littlest Pet Shops and old clothes online
August: Study Like it’s September
Prepare myself to start grad school
Decorate my workspace and desk area into a more motivating and peaceful space
Develop a regular morning routine
Wake up every day at 5:30AM
Go to the gym or go for a walk
Read at least one hour each day
Leave the house at least 2x a week as if you were to go to school or your internship
Pick up my room and workspace each day to ensure that it is clean and prepared for my school life to begin again
Develop a regular, consistent, and healthy sleep routine/schedule
Attend/view webinars relating to social work practice, social justice, the justice system, and more
Begin to prepare myself to study like Elle Woods for the next 12 months
Read A Goal Digger’s Guide by Baje Fletcher
September: Curate My Closet and Care for Myself
Find my style
Find classic, basic, and timeless pieces
Find a style icon to look up to/get ideas from
Reconnect with my inner childhood fashionista (as I was a girly girl back then)
Find ways to always feminize clothing and outfits
Wear jewelry every day
Watch YouTube videos dedicated to femininity
Introduce and display my new style by attending social events and leaving the house more
Ensure that I never leave the house looking “rough”
Hair needs to always be done or at least pulled back neatly
Must wear “suitable” and flattering outfits
Look my best whenever I leave the house
Continue with my strict beauty regimen
Grow my nails out (again)
Do regular at home mani-pedis
Learn more about natural makeup styles
Exfoliate 3x a week
Continue to focus on eating well and losing weight
Start to focus on toning up for that *fall* body
Begin Darihana Nova’s Ultimate 8 Week Full Body Guide Volume 2
Read 50 Things Every Young Woman Should Know by Kay West
October: Spirituality Season
Study and become more familiar with each tarot card and their meanings
Complete a tarot reading each week
Learn more about crystals and their uses/properties
Continue to eat whole foods and eat more plant-based in order to fuel my body and connect me with the earth more
Learn about herbs and their uses/significance
Read Sacred Woman by Queen Afua
November: Know Yourself November
Begin mirror work
Read Mirror Work by Louise Hay
Journal every day
Focus on healing my past traumas
Begin to heal my inner child
Practice being more honest with people
Stop being a people pleaser
Continue to garner more self-confidence and develop a higher self-esteem
Spend more time with friends and loved ones
December: Wrapping up, Final Review, and Preparation
Be at my goal weight by the end of the month
Continue to focus on eating well and losing weight
Begin to focus on toning up for that *winter* body
Study like Elle Woods to prepare for finals
Review the year
Reflect on and celebrate all that you have accomplished
Celebrate yourself -- this is your birthday month after all
Travel somewhere (whether it be in the US or outside of the US)
Read Living in the Light by Shakti Gawain
Complete any goals that you have not yet completed
Remove/leave behind anything/anyone that you do not want to take with you moving into 2022
Prepare for 2022
Create a 12-month goals guide for 2022
2K notes · View notes