Demon bros with an accident prone reader/mc
Just general mentions of being injured.
- At first he doesn’t care, then he finds it annoying (Are all humans this way?)
- After getting to know you it starts to worry him. No, Mc, that’s not an old bruise. Mc, it wasn’t there yesterday. Mc- What do you mean you fell down the stairs again? That’s the fourth time this month!
- Always has a box of bandaids on hand and first aid kits all around the house of lamentation after it becomes clear just how accident prone you are.
- Extremely protective, he makes sure to hold on to your arm anytime you’re anywhere near stairs (how you manage to slip down them so often will forever remain a mystery to him.)
- Always trys his best to comfort you when you manage to hurt yourself yet again.
- Trys his best to make sure you don’t get hurt. He’s The Great Mammon after all, of course he can protect a single human (even if it’s from your own clumsiness.)
- Makes a big deal out of every time he catches you from tripping or something.
- Of course if you act like it’s a big deal he’ll get flustered about it and run away.
- Try’s his best to comfort his human after they get hurt again, even if he’s not as well prepared as Lucifer.
- Please stay away from his things, the last thing he needs is for you to fall into something and break it.
- If he really wants to hang out he’ll either MC proof his room or hang out in yours.
- Bought some Ruri-Chan themed bandaids because he thought they were cute and you always seem to need them.
- If you trip and land on top of him he’ll probably go on a rant about how this happened in an anime he watched recently before fully realizing the situation, he’ll then turn so red it becomes a health concern.
- Unlike Levi, Satan won’t let you into his room at all, he has way to many stacks of books and is not risking the clean up that would come with them falling.
- Will hang out in your room or in the library though.
- Just as prepared for you getting hurt as Lucifer is.
- Like Levi with his Ruri-Chan bandaids, definitely has some cat themed ones for you.
- With how dramatic he is you would swear he’s the one getting injured all the time.
- Fuses over any bruise or cut you get (you swear you saw him glare at the stairs after you fell down them for the third time that week.)
- Probably has a bunch of creams and ointments to help you heal faster and leave minimal scaring for any cuts.
- Gives all your injurys kisses to ‘make them heal faster’
- Tripping is no longer a problem because he picks you up and refuses to let you back down until he’s certain you’re not going to get hurt.
- Will try and catch you if you manage to trip anyways.
- Will not let you near any flight of stairs.
- Offers you extra snacks whenever you manage to hurt yourself again.
- Can’t really help seeing as he’s asleep all the time.
- Will offer extra cuddles right after calling you an idiot for tripping again.
- Sees the cat and Ruri-Chan themed bandaids and leaves a box of cow themed ones in your room, denies having any knowledge of there existence after.