Sebastian is such a petty bitch in book of circus and I love it
hey, so i just started getting back into kuroshitsuji after 6 years, and i’m finally caught up with the manga. and all i gotta say is
what the fuck
Alright so after a mini hiatus I’m back doing word writing again. I just uploaded the 4th Chapter of Hand Me Down My Suit and Tie which is a fic that I have no easy way of summarizing but it’s about Grelle and she’s married to William in 1918.
This chapter has:
Grelliam fluffy park dates~
Grelle trying to talk to Mey-Rin about womanhood and not getting a lot out of it because she’s not applying herself
Check it out!
Have some screenshots of Teruma because I love him and he plays the perfect William in the Kuroshitsuji musicals. 😎🥰
Ooo absolutely!! Sorry this took so long and thank you so much! I am and hope you are too. Enjoy!
William tapped his fingertips against the takeaway coffee cup he was holding for the third time in a row. The reaper had managed to secure himself an hour’s break from work at exactly 8pm, given that his higher ups had decided leaving him an office all day then expecting him to go out in the field for half the night because they were ‘understaffed’ was a good idea. He was annoyed by the whole affair in any event, and the only thing set to sweeten the deal was that he intended to spend his break with you. Or he would have done, at least.
You were already in your pyjamas and in front of the television when he called up from his office to tell you what had happened, but there was no way you would let that stop you seeing him. You had lost track of how many days it had been since you’d been up when he came home and left again in the morning, so your would be movie night was throw aside in a flash. They had only given him half an hour’s notice as well leaving you barely any time to get ready, but you were determined.
William didn’t really have time to go home then get back to work, so you told him to meet you on the North side of Westminster Bridge, claiming you knew exactly what to do. As it turned out, you had decided that consisted of going to the nearest Costa you could think of, acquiring coffee then just walking around together until he had to leave again. The pair of you had already wasted twenty minutes in the shop waiting for the young man behind the counter. He very clearly liked you and was being as slow as possible to get in the maximum amount of conversation with you. As if by magic, William’s drink had appeared some time ago, but the one you wanted was taking longer. Much longer.
You glanced down at your phone once again as the man disappeared into the kitchens once more, then looked back over your shoulder at your partner.
“I’m so sorry,” you whispered, “I have no idea what’s taking him so long.” The reaper gave a short sigh then narrowed his eyes at the door the employee had just walked through.
“I do,” he muttered disapprovingly, stepping just a little closer to you and seeming to stand even taller than he had a moment ago.
“Will!” You retaliated quietly, realising immediately what he was getting at. He remained unmoved though, looking quite sternly past you when the man came out once more, still without your drink. A cheeky grin across his lips, he leaned forwards against the counter and ran a hand back through his hair, practically radiating boyish charm. William held back a scoff.
“Sorry about all this, love,” he told you, acting as if your partner was non-existent. Either he was so focused on you that he missed the icy glare the reaper sent him at the name, one that had raised the hairs on the back of your neck without even having seen it, or he didn’t think anything would come of it. Either way you were beginning to feel concerned as to what might happen if this continued any longer. You hadn’t heard what he said next but all of a sudden, William was very solid and very real as he took one last step to close the distance between you, now standing with his chest barely an inch from your back and having to strongly resist the urge to take your hand. A little electricity ran down the length of your spine as you could practically smell the tension rising and you failed to answer the employee.
Unbeknownst to you, William wasn’t jealous so much as fuming. This mortal dared to make advances on you while he was standing right there? Utterly unacceptable. And the man was so far below you that the joke was not funny at all.
“Perhaps you would like some help?” The reaper cut straight through whatever the other man was saying, voice ringing loud and clear through the empty shop. At the raised eyebrow, William continued. “Forgive me, but I can only assume you’re grinding the coffee beans by hand given how long we’ve been waiting. Either that or we can just go to a different coffee shop, namely one which stores grounds rather than the plants themselves.” The other man straightened, still standing considerably shorter than William, and sneered.
“You do have your drink, you know, there’s nothing stopping you from leaving.” The reaper’s chartreuse eyes were burning with green fire and you too had more than had enough.
“How dare you!”
Both gazes flew to you immediately and you took a step closer to the counter.
“Who do you think you are, to presume to say something like that? We came in here, at my suggestion no less, to buy coffee, not to deal with lip from the likes of you.” You gave him the most demeaning, withering sate you could muster before grabbing the takeaway cup from William’s hand and dropping it down on the counter. You then spun on your heel to face your partner once more. “Shall we?” Not sparing the employee a glance, he held out a hand to you, gaze softening almost imperceptibly when you took it.
“Glady,” he muttered in return.
You both strode confidently out of the shop, shoes hitting the polished tile flooring in unison. You were glad to find the reaper didn’t drop your hand, not even once you were far away from the shop and walking along the opposite side of the river. You went to apologise once again for the whole mess and the fact that there was now barely any time before he had to go back to work, but he stopped abruptly before you had time to finish. Still holding your hand, William used your momentum and his lack of it to turn you to face him. His other hand moved to rest lightly against your lower back when your stumbled into his chest. You went to say his name, cut off when he pressed the briefest of kisses to your lips.
“Never apologise for the ignorance of others,” he murmured, gaze trained solely on you. Your heartbeat picked up at the intensity of it and you nodded, offering him a small smile. You squeezed his hand once and then the two of you carried on walking as if nothing had happened, shoulders occasionally brushing and breath leaving white clouds hanging in the frigid air.
William T. Spears’ Fault-Finding Habit
I’ve always thought the implication that Will was quick to blame collections for the mysterious walking corpses was odd, when he later showed up and was immediately aware and accepting that there was an outside culprit. Why and how did he find out there was an outside perpetrator to blame, when Ronald was acting like William had been looking for excuses to blame collections, including the potential of collections having been covering up demon involvement?
In retrospect, I think Will being quick to blame collections during that time (when they all were, I assume, being put under pressure by the higher-ups) and then quick to accept there was an outside culprit is possibly just because he thinks in a sort of “who is the one responsible for this bad thing?” pattern and does not like being considered the one “at fault”. (See: the way he avoids owning up to how badly he’s doing at being undercover during the circus arc).
So, when the higher-ups said “who is at fault for this walking corpse issue?”, of course William would find the easiest and most likely target to blame. It wasn’t management, so it must be collections - “don’t look at me, it must have been them”.
Then, seeing that Grelle and Ron had been beat up, the fault must shift to an outside party. Whether that was a demon or someone else doesn’t really matter. (Though it still begs the question of how he could know or guess that their being beat up had anything to do with the bizarre doll case, if we’re assuming he meant that when he said Grelle and Ron needed to write a report on the culprit).
Perpetual fault-finding would be one of his most negative character traits, even if it’s situationally useful (finding fault with the things a demon says to tempt him, for one, and he probably has a keen eye for proofreading lol), but it’s also one that makes complete sense for him to have as a grim reaper.
Reapers in the kuro universe are defined by one thing they did “wrong”. Just one mistake, that they could never have known the repercussions for. And if you’re already the sort of person who tends towards being pessimistic and fussy, then to have your existence defined by your mistakes would naturally result in those traits getting amplified over time.
A fear of making more mistakes, a fear of being held accountable for something that shouldn’t have been such a big deal, a fear of having someone else’s mistakes put on his record.
A desire to not get blamed for anything more, becoming a habit of pointing out how others are the ones to blame, snowballing into a habit of actively looking for people’s faults.
(As an aside, I would love to see the kind of extensive callout posts this man could make on tumblr if he had a blog lmfao)
Nobody is safe from his criticism; even if he won’t talk back to his superiors directly, he still complains about the tasks they give him and how unfair they are whenever he gets the chance. Subordinates, peers, and higher-ups, enemy or ally, he’s critical of them all.
Which begs the question… Does William believe he did anything wrong, when he killed himself?
If he isn’t convinced of his own moral culpability in the defining event of his life and undeath, and that’s what’s feeding his fear/hatred of ever being the one held accountable for things, then that could have serious repercussions later if it turns out (or just William himself becomes convinced) that Dispatch isn’t a morally neutral, natural part of the world order, or that their salvation and purgatory are based on false premises. If he isn’t convinced he did anything that bad to begin with, it would mean he’s already uncertain of Dispatch at its very core.
And if nobody is safe from his fault-finding, and he only avoids directly going against the higher-ups because it would harm his chances of redemption/ascension, then if something happens that (in his opinion - and it only needs to be his opinion, not the truth) disproves the very existence of those chances, I’m sure he’d have a hell of a lot to say against the higher-ups that he’s been bottling up or redirecting into his frustrations with other people.
Angel Judge in Heaven: Grell Sutcliff. Bullied William T Spears in reaper academy, degraded him for his lack of emotion and dedication to work, attempts miserably to gain his undeserved attention by forcing petty envy by flirting with a demon and in the end made Will who DID love you inside but was afraid and stubborn to tell you, feel worthless.
Grell: sweating Look we all fuck up in life and afterlife, surly you angels can cut me a break? We are reasonable beings.
Angel Judge: Sorry. I sentence you to eternal damnation in Hell.
Grell: Oh COME THE FUCK ON!!!
Whoo hoo my first matchup!! I got you, no worries at all. Thank you for waiting, here goes!!
I match you with … William T. Spears!
He too is a very hardworking, efficient individual and I think the two of you would work well together because of it. Because of your dedication, neither one of you would try to distract the other from work or education, a bonus for all involved deadlines.
To be honest, he’s probably more serious than you are, though he appreciates that it might still take you a while to open up as he’s the same way. I feel like your light heartedness would balance out his lack of it quite well but he’d like the fact you’re not too overbearing. He’d likely complain about it, but really I think William needs someone to check up on him and make sure he’s not working himself into oblivion. Also you would make him happy, even though he’s less likely to show it. He’d need you to check up on him some times more than others (though he’d never openly admit to it) and during those times you might actually manage to get a small smile out of him, accompanied with a quiet ‘thank you’. He’s not very open with his emotions even though he trusts you so it’s a case of needing to learn the little cues he gives to know how he’s feeling.
William isn’t the most affectionate either so I think you would compliment each other there too. Don’t ever be in doubt that he loves you. it’s just that he doesn’t feel the need to keep telling you something you should already know.
I think law is probably a subject he has quite a bit of knowledge on, so prepare for some debates in that field.
The arts and musical instruments aren’t something he has all that much experience in to be honest (though if he played anything I suspect it would be the piano) so he finds watching/listening to what you do to be very enjoyable. He thinks you have quite the talent in both and with regards to guitar, he especially enjoys the more calming pieces you play, often finding the melodies soothing. Painting is also something he doesn’t have much experience with but he loves seeing the pieces you create, often left in quiet awe at how good they are.
That said, reading is definitely something you have in common. He’s interested in what your favourite books are and what you recommend he reads next, always open to discussion about where the plot might be going. I believe reading would help him relax too after a long day at work, so I can imagine you two spending quiet nights on the sofa with tea and low light from the fireplace, maybe your elbows brushing occasionally. The atmosphere is a very calming one and just what the two of you need. William is interested in the fact that you write your own stories too and would like to read them if you let him. If you don’t want him to, he won’t push, but he’d be happy to just give you an honest opinion on them, as well as constructive criticism if you wanted it.
Overall, I can see the two of you being the ‘power couple’; work oriented, always ready for anything but very loving toward each other in your own ways, a side of you which others don’t get to see.
I deadass think grell x william is gonna be canon 💀💀💀
Absolutely, sorry these took so long!!
- I personally do not think that art is one of William’s strong suits
- Just a vibe I get from him
- And if that’s the case, it means he gets to enjoy what you do from the point of view of someone who could never hope to replicate it
- It doesn’t matter what kind of art you create - be it drawing, painting, or something more physical, like woodwork or metalwork, or if crocheting or knitting is your go
- He absolutely loves all of it
- He thinks you’re incredibly talented and he can sometimes hardly believe that you were the one who created the thing that you just presented to him
- The fact that you truly value his opinion is something else he finds incredible
- Like, if it were more academia based he’d get it
- New timetable, organisational plans, filing systems, all things he feels fully qualified to assess
- But you’ve just made this thing and held it out to him and now you’re asking if he likes it, if it looks like the thing it was meant to look like??
- Seriously though he loves all the things you do
- And if you draw/paint/make/otherwise create something for him specifically? It’s his favourite thing you could possibly give him
- It’s really personal and you’ve had to work to make it come out right, not to mention the amount of thought that must have gone into deciding what to make him
- In his eyes that makes it truly special
- He’ll be utterly thrilled with what you’ve created, even though he won’t outwardly show it necessarily
- You’ll be left in no doubt that he loves your gift dearly, but he’s not the type to jump about proclaiming his love for it in the way that some might
- But anywho
- The only thing he isn’t so excited about is the sheer volume of stuff that comes with being an artist
- Whether it’s an armada of paints and canvases, a whole collection of pencils to be used for different things when they seem to him to be identical, boxes of carving tools, piles of hardware attachments for digital artwork or really any of the materials you use
- There’s just so much of it all
- And it’s everywhere
- You’re incapable of going to his place without bringing at least something with you, often ‘in case you get an idea’, and you seem to always leave something there as well
- Initially, he made the effort to put everything you left behind in a bag and give it to you the next time he saw you, but it started happening so often that he decided what he was doing really wasn’t all that useful
- Therefore, a better option was to just keep a permanent box of your stuff at his place, so you could take it with you if you wanted to or failing that, you could leave it there for next time
- That said, as a direct result, you’ve called him up more than once whilst flying around your own house trying to find that one thing you need, only for him to tell you had had left whatever it was at his
- This of course meant you then had to go and pick it up, even though William was at work more often than not
- You’d been together a long time now and had exchanged spare keys so you could go and get whatever it was at a moment’s notice
- You wished the reaper could be there to see you and so did he, but it just wasn’t possible
- That didn’t stop you leaving a little note on his kitchen counter in front of the coffee machine whenever you went
- It generally just said that you’d picked up your things, you loved him, the usual
- But you also made sure to always draw a little sketch for him
- Often you do a little stylised heart, occasionally just whatever happens to come to your mind
- And as a token gesture, you always get out a sachet of his favourite type of espresso and leave it next to the note
- Unbeknownst to you, when the reaper does finally get home from a long day at work, it always leaves a smile on his lips
- His genuine smile is very small; you would hardly even notice it if you didn’t know him so well, and even when it’s only the two of you it’s very rare to see, but your actions do bring out his smile even if you aren’t always present to see it
- Now the other thing is this
- If you draw or paint and you want to draw or paint him
- He’s quite certain he doesn’t know what to say
- He’s never had anyone ask to draw him before and he’s torn between ‘Why on Earth would you want to draw me?’ and ‘You really want to draw me?’
- The first would upset you and he thinks the second would make him seem foolish (it wouldn’t of course, but he doesn’t realise that) so he ends up just sort of standing there blinking at you for a moment (you left the William T. Spears speechless. Impressive) and eventually comes out with “If you want to..”
- You just grin and grab up your supplies, not acting at all concerned about how genuinely unsure he looks and just telling him how you want him to sit, where to look, etc
- When you finish, you proudly lift up your piece and turn it to show him, convinced it’s one of your best yet
- Again he’s not really sure what to say, this situation is not one he’s experienced before, but thinks your work is perfect and wastes no time in letting you know that
- He softly takes your hand and gives you one of those small, rare smiles
- “Do you like it?” You ask, still holding the drawing and positively grinning when he squeezes your hand
- “I do”
Bonjour @whiteroses220 , for some reason your request got deleted!! Tumblr went weird. I’m good thank you and hope you are too, sorry these took so long and hope you enjoy!
- Quite the juxtaposition to Sebastian, which just makes him more intrigued about you in general
- Someone well known for their purity has decided they want to be in a relationship with him? This human is far more interesting than so many others that he has encountered
- You already knew there was truly something dark about him, to the point where you weren’t surprised when he told you he was a demon
- This only served to make you even more of an enigma to Sebastian
- Similarly, in a way at least, Sebastian can sense the purity of your soul
- It’s tantalising to him
- White Rose is truly a fitting name to have been given by others and he suspects they don’t even realise just how fitting it is
- You share the same mysterious grace as those flowers
- Your unparalleled kindness is something else that fascinates him
- His experience of humans in general is that they tend to be selfish and willing to trample anyone and anything to achieve their goals
- You couldn’t be further from this and more importantly, none of it is an act
- There is not a single time he can think of that you didn’t put others before yourself
- You always seem to be there to give advice, offer a shoulder to cry on or just help with the smaller things
- You insist on stopping if you can plainly see someone is lost and you give them directions to the best of your ability
- Children seem to gravitate towards you if they have lost their people and you are more than happy to help them
- Sebastian watches your interactions with others from a distance, smiling and shaking his head as he tries to comprehend how you could be so different to so many others
- Your beauty is also something that catches people’s eyes, but especially when you’re with Sebastian
- You two are like opposite sides of the same coin; day and night or chiaroscuro
- They say that opposites attract and this really is the case for you too
- Edward is in awe of just how kind you always manage to be
- As a knight, his role is to protect the people of England in both battlefield and everyday life so he strives to match your ability to care for others
- He too believes that you are very deserving of the name White Rose, from your physical beauty to your caring nature
- You are by far the most beautiful person he’s ever met, or so he always ensures to tell you
- You’re like an angel to him
- Edward can’t sense the purity of your soul in the way that Sebastian or William can of course, but that doesn’t mean he can’t get a vibe about it
- Specifically, he feels like he could trust you with just about anything and not have to fear you telling anyone else
- He also knows better than anyone that you are far too pure to have any kind of dark past
- You two are fairly similar in a sense, in that you both try to look out for other people as much as possible
- The only thing Edward worries about when it comes to you is that you might get caught up in the underworld
- Most of the time you don’t find yourself in situations whereby you might encounter it, but you do spend a lot of time with Lizzie
- Who in turn spends a lot of time with Ciel
- And whilst Edward doesn’t know which or even how many of the earl’s connections form part of the underworld he has no doubt it is a wide, tangled web that is almost impossible for you to avoid
- This in mind, he tries to stay with you whilst you’re in Ciel’s company - he doesn’t have all that much against Ciel (aside from the engagement to his sister) but he worries that you might stumble across something and not realise until it was too late
- William is also intrigued as to why you, someone known for their purity, would choose to be with him
- It’s not like he’s dark or bad (unlike everyone’s favourite demon) but in being so neutral I get the vibe that reapers kind of have fewer morals than we might prefer
- To be honest, your unbridled kindness is a nice counterbalance to someone as straight laced as William
- It may get on his nerves just a little on occasion - he might think you’re being a little too forgiving towards someone - but he’d only go so far as to quietly mention it afterwards
- You being used to this just laugh a little and tell him he’s too cynical, that he should try to not always assume the worst in others
- He grunts non commitally - in other words he’s not planning on changing in the slightest - but he appreaciates and even respects the fact that you are different
- He’s impressed that you manage to maintain such an upbeat view of everything that goes on around you, something he gave up on having many, many years ago
- William thinks the nickname of White Rose suits you perfectly
- Your almost ethereal beauty is unmatched and your kindness surpasses that of most others, but equally you don’t allow yourself to be pushed around
- “You do have some thorns after all, then,” William thinks to himself, glad to know you stand up for yourself despite your reputation
- Something that manages to bring the hint of a smile to even William’s lips is your unquestioning kindness to both other people and animals
- With unwavering patience you help to calm crying children, your presence puts other adults at ease and you appear to have an innate ability to settle animals of all different kinds
- This skill is something the reaper has always found to be most impressive as it demonstrates the true purity of your soul
- This is something he can sense too; the very fabric of your soul is truly pure, a feat most humans are incapable of
In my heart of hearts, I wish this was true.
On the other hand, I believe that William’s “job” in the narrative is to come and collect Undertaker at the end of this arc.
I think the reason we don’t see William often is simply because… the human world? Not his division. He’s said as much; as a member of the managerial branch, he’s not supposed to do field work. When he does, it’s because something has gone seriously wrong (not enough staff, someone is breaking the rules, etc), and he hates it So Much.
There are points that support him helping UT, and points that don’t.
- William was apparently set on the idea that the bizarre dolls were the fault of collections, according to Ron, but when William arrived at the Campania he seemed to be aware there was an outside culprit without having been personally told. This is the key point.
- William and Undertaker use similar speech patterns when talking about demons. Most reapers call demons “gaijuu” (beast), but William and Undertaker say it like “gaijuu fuzei” (lowly beast). This could indicate a personal familiarity, or could simply be coincidence. They’re both using kenjougo when they do this, a speech form that humbles the speaker in relation to the person they’re talking to (this is why Undertaker’s personal-pronoun-I is shousei, literally “my humble self”) (William uses watashi - the polite standard “I”, or watakushi - business-polite kenjougo “I”) but they both use it in a sort of bitchy, ironic way. So, like student like teacher, potentially.
- William clearly hates his job, and only does as much work as is strictly necessary, according to the instructions of his superiors. You can see a reflection of this in the circus arc, when he’s asked to help fill in for the acrobats and like… he does, sort of. He gets up on the trapeze and swings around, complaining about it the entire time. If this is truly his wider pattern of behaviour when it comes to following orders (which it is, lbr), then it’s possible his allegiance is split.
- Undertaker doesn’t have access to death lists, and he doesn’t seem to get any warning when other reapers turn up to arrest him. These are both things that William could give him easily.
- There hasn’t been any really obvious foreshadowing for it. Yana likes to telegraph plot twists at least 3 years in advance. If there was foreshadowing for this, I’m sure we would have seen it by now.
- William spends a lot of time enforcing how you’re not supposed to get attached and building barriers (literal and emotional) against his peers. This is like, the opposite of Undertaker going all-in on sentimentality, covering himself in mourning jewellery, and raising the dead. We can assume, therefore, that what UT is doing right now goes directly against what William thinks is the best thing to do.
William doesn’t appear in many chapters, no, but he appears in many arcs.
Ripper: Grelle, UT, Will
Circus: UT, Will, Ron
Campania: Ron, UT, Grelle, Will
Green witch: Ludger, Sascha, UT, Grelle, Will
Blue Star/boyband (ongoing): UT, Grelle, Othello
Will and Grelle: 4
Othello, Sascha, and Ludger: 1
If Will appears at the end of the blue cult arc (which he will, lbr), that will make him the 2nd most recurring reaper after UT. William’s number of appearances seems very small, but this is because his page time tends to be short, not because he isn’t showing up. For a man who isn’t even supposed to be in the human realm, his number of appearances is kind of absurd. He’s also always there because he’s cleaning up after the mistakes or transgressions of another reaper, not because he wants to be.
The question, I think, is less whether they’re working together, and more whether they know each other.
Depending on how much is shown in cinematic records, and if UT was used to dispose of the circus crew corpses, UT could be aware of William via his time at the circus.
UT does know Will is a person who exists, because Othello mentioned him at the manor. At absolute minimum, UT knows Will = an active reaper, who told Othello what UT has been doing. I do think it’s a little odd that Othello mentioned Will only by name, rather than saying “I heard that x” or “I heard from managerial that x”, or “I heard from managerial branch’s Will that x”. He just says Will, like UT is supposed to have any idea who that is.
And he might, because we don’t know how old Will is in manga canon. Grelle is under 70, but William could be older. If he is, that means he should know UT personally, and might even have been present when UT flipped out and destroyed half of hq. William certainly has enough grievances with their reduced number of staff, he mentions it often - which could imply he’s experienced a time when they weren’t understaffed.
If they already knew each other, the question then becomes in what capacity, and how well?
If they knew each other well enough, and/or Will liked UT as much as he seemed to in anime canon, that would explain why Will both tried to pin the dolls on collections and was more than ready to believe there was an individual outside culprit- reflexively defending UT even though he knows UT is in the wrong and they are no longer in contact with each other. It would even explain why their speech patterns line up sometimes on things like demons.
But this is just theorising, and we’ll see as this arc progresses and we find out how UT as an antagonist is going to be dealt with by the plot.
Welcome!! You have reached my masterlist for the reapers. If that was your intention, do carry on, if not head back to my main masterlist for other characters. If you want to request go back there too for the latest info, also my askbox is currently open!! Enjoy your stay!
Loads of stories coming your way!!
- X Reader, Argument (angst) // Part two (angst to fluff)
- X Reader, Best Friends to Lovers (fluff)
- X Reader, Meeting the Phantomhive Household (fluffish, just not as fluffy as my usual)
- X ForensicReconstructionArtist!Reader (fluff)
- X Reader, They Try to Keep it Secret (featuring ProtectiveBrother!Vincent) (fluffish)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts   (fluff)
- X Apprentice!Reader (small angst, fluff either side)
- X Reader, Lockdown Special - 200 follower celebration (fluff)
- X Immortal!Witch!Reader (fluff)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts   (fluff)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts   (hurt/comfort, fluff, angst)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts   (fear/suspense, fluff)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts    (angst, fluff)
- X AccidentalTimeTraveller!Korean!Reader Part One (fluffish) // Part Two
- X William’sSister!Reader, you like a good laugh (fluff, humour)
- X Reader, English Country Dancing - 300 follower (omg) celebration (fluff)
- X Reader who finds out about his zombie experiments and wants in (fluff)
- X Reader, he’s insecure about how he looks (fluff, hurt/comfort, humour)
- X Reader, he’s insecure about the relationship in general (ANGST, hurt/comfort, NOT a happy ending)
- X Fem!Reaper!Reader, he’s still working with Dispatch and has been badly injured - 400 follower celebration (but fluff!! Much fluff. Hurt/comfort)
- X Reader, he helps you past a panic attack (fluff, hurt/comfort)
- BestFriend!Fem!Reader (technically X Vincent) (fluffish)
- X Fem!Reader kind of, Undertaker’s daughter wants to know about her mother who died (you) (angst, kinda fluff in the middle)
- X Reader ‘He’s too cool to go out with me’ (fluffish)
- X Pregnant!Reader Fluff
- X BalletDancer!Reader (fluff)
- X Fem!Reader, feeling the baby kick for the first time (fluff)
- X Immortal!Reader, moments from 1889 to the present day (fluuuuff)
- X Reader, Halloween Prompts    (fluff)
- X Reader who feels overwhelmed and self-conscious (hurt/comfort, fluff)
- Manga Theories Part One // Part Two
- Why he became a mortician when he went to the human world (reblog with my thoughts attached)
More to come!
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts   (fluff)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts    (fluff)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts   (fluff/angst)
- X Reader (Ciel’s mother figure) who gets fatally injured Part One // Part Two (massive ANGST)
William T. Spears
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts   (fluff)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts    (fluff)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts    (hurt/comfort)
- Sister!Reader, X Undertaker where you like a good laugh (fluff, humour)
- X Reader, he proposes (so much fluff!)
- X Reader, stargazing observatory date (fluff)
- X Reader, ballroom dancing with his S/O (fluff)
- X Reader, he gets jealous (jealousy, fluff??)
- X Reaper!Reader (fluff)
- Character analysis/general
- X Spanish!Reaper!Reader, Fluff Prompts   (fluff)
- X Student!Reaper!Reader, you fall in love at the Reaper Academy (fluff)
- X Reader who everyone calls White Rose due to their purity, kindness and beauty (fluff)
- X Artist!Reader (fluff)
- X VampirePrincess!Reader (fluff)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts    (fluff)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts   (fluff)
- X Reader, Fluff Prompts    (fluff)
Keep an eye out!