They ruined wolverine for me
I just happened upon this cosplayer and I’m in awe. To all the comic creators out there, you should start using likeness of cosplayers. These folks are going hard everyday.
Cosplayer • @jamieapoderado
#WomenOfMarvel #ftonerdtalk #MarvelCosplay #8MoreDaysUntilHalloween
#marvel #marvelcomics #marveluniverse #marvelstudios #marveledits #marvelmovies #MarvelCinematicUniverse #Storm #StormCosplay #OroroMonroe #OroroMonroeCosplay #XMen #XMenCosplay #XMenCosplayer #Mutants #MutantsCosplay #XForce @marvelcosplaystars #comics #cosplay #POCCosplay #POCCosplayer #Halloween #halloweenmakeup #halloweencostume @sharingcosplay @cosplayofcolor @women.of.cosplay
Ororo: I can’t find Scott.
Peter: Hold on, I’ve got this.
Peter: PETER MAXIMOFF IS STRAIGHT!
Scott: *parting the crowd with optic blasts* THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?! MAXIMOFF IS GAY AND I’VE GOT THE BRUISES TO PROVE IT!!
Peter: Found him.
Peter: I have an idea. It’s very uncool. It’s not illegal, technically but it is a dick move.
Scott: I love it.
Logan: I’m not sure what my spirit animal is, but I’m confident it has rabies.
Hi anon, I am sorry I took so long!!
• Playing hide and seek in the woods at night is actually pretty creepy tbh and guess whose idea was it… yes, that’s right: VICTOR CREED
• Victor enjoys it because it excites his feral side; his senses, his hunting skills, basically it triggers his predator side and he loves making you his tiny little prey
• So imagine it is just a very peculiar date night: Victor takes you out and you guys take a night walk in the woods. He really enjoys it because he can see everything with his feral sight and the calmness makes him relaxed
• He knows you are scared, so he makes sure to hold you and assure you nothing bad will happen because he’s got your back
• Then, he asks you to try and hide because it is time for hunting. He closes his eyes and counts to 100 while you rush and run into the woods, so he’ll find out
• Victor likes to inhale deep and try to find your scent, before he walks quietly through the trees looking for you
• He walks around and sometimes he even pretends he doesn’t see you, only to scare you a little
• Your heart hammers your chest and you feel a rush of adrenaline running through your veins you can sense the man is close, but you feel anxious and scared
• Until Victor finally finds out. He comes from nowhere and pins you against the wall, he smells your fear and anxiety and purrs
“I got you, baby girl, now it’s time to go home”
Logan, training the young X-men: Now the thing to remember is to always pick your battles…pick less battles–no, that’s too many. Pick fewer battles. Put some battles back.
Erik: Go big or go home.
Charles: I’m begging you, Erik. For once in your life, go home. Please, just this once. Go home.
Erik, whispering: I’m going big.
Logan, glaring: I’m jealous of you, Slim.
Scott, smiling: Why?
Logan: Because your boyfriend is way smarter than mine.
Scott: wait…but I’m your–
Logan: I hate you!
Scott: Well I hate me more!
Logan: Babe, we talked about this.
Scott: I didn’t know you had a Facebook page?
Logan: A what?
Scott: a Facebook page. Why didn’t you tell me, I could have sent you a friend request before now.
Logan: The hell are you talking about? I don’t have a page for anything?
Scott: *hands over the phone*
Logan: *sees over 2000 posts, 319 photos, 410 friends, an icon of a wolverine wearing sunglasses, a backdrop of the Canadian flag, likes, dislikes, relationship status: it’s complicated, emojis, quotes, and over 1000 friend requests from Deadpool*
Logan: *crushes phone*
Logan: JUBILATION LEE!
Scott: You know when this is over, we should really have angry sex.
Peter: Don’t objectify me.
Me: Marvel, can we please have some Logan/Rogue in the comics? Pretty please? Just a lil Rogan to keep my fantasies alive to withstand the canon fire.
Marvel: Say no more.
Marvel: [Releases Uncanny X-men 2nd series #169]
Marvel: BOOM. You’re welcome.
like if you’re:
- a leftist
& you post:
- les mis
- black sails
- xmen (movies + mainly wolverine)
*The X-Men getting drinks to celebrate a victory*
Peter: I’ve got to go.
Scott: Aren’t you forgetting something?
Peter:*kisses Scott and walks away*
Scott: No, pay your bill! Damn, who raised you?
Scott: Alright, listen up you little shits.
Peter: Not you, Kurt. You’re an angel and we’re thrilled that you’re here.
An old guy has to go to Texas or something idk